Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

A Us Based Nigerian, And Symphasizer Of General Qassem, Have Been Arrested - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Us Based Nigerian, And Symphasizer Of General Qassem, Have Been Arrested (547 Views)

Aftermath Of US Airstrike On Iran General Qassem Suleimani (VERY GRAPHIC) / Trial Of General Overseer Of Tuesday Tuesday Church Stalled By Missing Document / Difference Between Nigerian And Cameroon Pidgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Us Based Nigerian, And Symphasizer Of General Qassem, Have Been Arrested by UDENE1985: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2020
He was born in Saudi Arabia by Nigerian Parents from the North. Later on he relocated to the United States of America and settled in Seattle, Washington. His real name is ADNAN ABDULKADIR OMAR but he forged a passport and acquire a new fake name which is DAVID JOHN KAMIS. He was a resident at SEATTLE, in the state of WASHINGTON. Ever since the death of General QASSEM SOLEIMANI of IRAN, This guy He have been known by his close friends here in the United States of America as a Symphasizer of the slain General something which made some of his close friends to go and report him to the authority which arrested him instantly.

If he escape to be charged as a terrorist, he will be deported back to Nigeria as an Illegal Immigrant or may be he may be charged for forgery.

The guy has no any close relative here in the United States. So I have publish this here in order to draw attention of his closer relatives so that they can find out what to do to help him out.

He is pictured above.

PLEASE FELLOW NIGERIANS HELP SPREAD THE MESSAGE

Re: A Us Based Nigerian, And Symphasizer Of General Qassem, Have Been Arrested by UDENE1985: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2020
sorry guys there are some grammatical errors, i was writting in a hurry. But i hope the message have been sent.
Re: A Us Based Nigerian, And Symphasizer Of General Qassem, Have Been Arrested by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2020
There is noting we can do he will be deported to nigeria
Welcome home bro

1 Like

Re: A Us Based Nigerian, And Symphasizer Of General Qassem, Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2020
Deport his northern ass home angry

Come and join musa at the gate and be doing aboki.
Re: A Us Based Nigerian, And Symphasizer Of General Qassem, Have Been Arrested by CreepyBlackpool: 10:26am On Jan 09, 2020
all I can say is.....

good for him

Re: A Us Based Nigerian, And Symphasizer Of General Qassem, Have Been Arrested by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2020
UDENE1985:
He was born in Saudi Arabia by Nigerian Parents from the North. Later on he relocated to the United States of America and settled in Seattle, Washington. His real name is ADNAN ABDULKADIR OMAR but he forged a passport and acquire a new fake name which is DAVID JOHN KAMIS. He was a resident at SEATTLE, in the state of WASHINGTON. Ever since the death of General QASSEM SOLEIMANI of IRAN, This guy He have been known by his close friends here in the United States of America as a Symphasizer of the slain General something which made some of his close friends to go and report him to the authority which arrested him instantly.

If he escape to be charged as a terrorist, he will be deported back to Nigeria as an Illegal Immigrant or may be he may be charged for forgery.

The guy has no any close relative here in the United States. So I have publish this here in order to draw attention of his closer relatives so that they can find out what to do to help him out.

He is pictured above.

PLEASE FELLOW NIGERIANS HELP SPREAD THE MESSAGE

I don't believe this news.

Saudi has more hatred for Iran than even America. In fact they will be wishing right now that they had been the one that killed that General.

So how can someone who grew up on Saudi be sympathising with Iran?!

It doesn't add up.
Re: A Us Based Nigerian, And Symphasizer Of General Qassem, Have Been Arrested by Teibaba(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2020
If this story is absolutely true,deport d terrorist.

Happy Thursday
Re: A Us Based Nigerian, And Symphasizer Of General Qassem, Have Been Arrested by UDENE1985: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

I don't believe this news.

Saudi has more hatred for Iran than even America. In fact they will be wishing right now that they had been the one that killed that General.

So how can someone who grew up on Saudi be sympathising with Iran?!

It doesn't add up.
he is a Nigerian born in Saudi Arabia and not a Saudi. But the fact is that he has been arrested and he doesn't have any relative in the United States . So if any one in Naija who knows Biko spread the news.
Re: A Us Based Nigerian, And Symphasizer Of General Qassem, Have Been Arrested by UDENE1985: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
UDENE1985:
he is a Nigerian born in Saudi Arabia and not a Saudi. But the fact is that he has been arrested and he doesn't have any relative in the United States . So if any one in Naija who knows Biko spread the news.

so u blv all Saudis hate all Iranians? U must be joking my friend. The hatred is between the govt of Iran and the govt of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Not all Saudis hat
Okpa042:
Deport his northern ass home angry

Come and join musa at the gate and be doing aboki.

He doesn't have any relative here. U guys need to spread the news for his family in Nigeria to be aware of what has been happened to their brother

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Bank Transfer Codes / Five Most Dangerous/ Scariest Roads In Africa. (pics, Video) / Senator Shehu Sani SMAN ID Card Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.