Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Where Are Our Women, Our Divas? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Are Our Women, Our Divas? (25226 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Our Women, Our Divas? by frozen70(f): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2020
Timekeeper:

But truly, what ladies have to offer is just their common pussy and u no dt... Only pussy.

Women are sex object, check Instagram and so on, see how they objectify themselves...

Men too are, they are the one that goes to them

Men should stop demanding and they won't have any to give
Re: Where Are Our Women, Our Divas? by illicit(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2020
Sasha P
Re: Where Are Our Women, Our Divas? by Timekeeper: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2020
frozen70:

Men too are, they are the one that goes to them

Men should stop demanding and they won't have any to give

Show me one guy dt showed he dick on social media and I will. Show u 59 ladies dt exposes their boobs and pussy for men to view and msg them for sex.
Re: Where Are Our Women, Our Divas? by frozen70(f): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2020
Timekeeper:

Show me one guy dt showed he dick on social media and I will. Show u 59 ladies dt exposes their boobs and pussy for men to view and msg them for sex.

Am done with you
Re: Where Are Our Women, Our Divas? by Kelechi009: 10:28am On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Where Are Our Women, Our Divas? by lucky4west: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2020
fading away like the stars of the morning...the world is a stage and we are all actors...maybe they are tired of singing for the devil(ungodly, secular songs) and now want to sing for God (gospel and spiritual songs)albeit quietly in churches.
Re: Where Are Our Women, Our Divas? by oodua1stson: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2020
OyinO:

Don go born as how? Na d born dey end careers? Abi she for wait for you before she go born?
you surely can't be this slow
Re: Where Are Our Women, Our Divas? by OyinO: 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
oodua1stson:
you surely can't be this slow
So slow but smarter and faster than you. If I'm tortoise, you're snail.
Re: Where Are Our Women, Our Divas? by Kingosytex(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
LesbianBoy:

It seems you know so much, abeg what happened to "splash" o? I remember flipping through channels on TV last month and then her "Church agbasa" video popped up and I was like "Where the fvck as this babe been?" I tried searching on instagram I dinnor see anything about her o

So where is she o? cheesy cheesy

Follow Splash on insta @ Splashoflife...She stays in the States, she is now an entreprenuer and is cashing out big time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BET 2017: Wizkid, Tekno, Davido Nominated For Best International Act Africa / 'My Darlin' Video By Tiwa Savage Ft "Grandma Savage" / Psquare Live In Zambia (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.