Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian (8557 Views)

How Old Does It Require For A Caucasian To Go On Heat. / Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. / Just Got A Caucasian Shepherd Dog. I Need Tips. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by UniportAgbero: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2020
So my friend is always hyping his dog and came this morning ranting about how a purebred Cane Corso will murder a purebred Caucasian in two seconds. I’m currently raising both puppies and so I picked offense with his argument. So I’ve decided to bring this question to the house to answer. Please reasonable answers only. Backup your answer with logic.
Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by KingAzubuike(f): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2020
A Caucasian is far stronger.

3 Likes

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2020
a Caucasian Shepherd is bigger in size and height than a cane corso.
it can take down wolves so a cane corso shouldn't be much of a problem.
either the Caucasian would win in a fight or if the cane corso is very determined, it'll end in a draw.
it depends on the individual dog, but if we're talking strength the Caucasian is stronger.
don't judge strength based on whether the dog has fur or how mean the dog's face looks.
I've seen caucs showcase their strength doing things cane corsos cannot do.

2 Likes

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by UniportAgbero: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:
A Caucasian is far stronger.
Thanks. I told him too but the guy is just not it.
Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by UniportAgbero: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
IamAnderson:
either the Caucasian would win in a fight or if the cane corso is very determined, it'll end in a draw.
it depends on the individual dog, but if we're talking strength the Caucasian is stronger.
don't judge strength based on whether the dog has fur or how mean the dog's face looks.

Thanks IamAnderson. I’d show him this thread.
Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by DaddyMorenike: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
I didnt wanna comment at first, but after viewing these comments, I'm forced to. Both breeds are strong but the cat fish is stronger and sweeter when roasted.

1 Like

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by UniportAgbero: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
I didnt wanna comment at first, but after viewing these comments, I'm forced to. Both breeds are strong but the cat fish is stronger and sweeter when roasted.
���
Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by Spanishmilf(m): 8:39am On Feb 25, 2020
IamAnderson:
Not possible
Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by Spanishmilf(m): 8:39am On Feb 25, 2020
UniportAgbero:
So my friend is always hyping his dog and came this morning ranting about how a purebred Cane Corso will murder a purebred Caucasian in two seconds. I’m currently raising both puppies and so I picked offense with his argument. So I’ve decided to bring this question to the house to answer. Please reasonable answers only. Backup your answer with logic.
Not possible

1 Like

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by Spanishmilf(m): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2020
A Caucasian can never and won't beat a corso hands down

1 Like

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
Spanishmilf:
what makes you say so?, because you downloaded a fake picture? lmaoo
first of all, this is what a cane corso looks like not that exaggerated pic you're posting.
second of all, a Caucasian is a stronger and bigger dog than a cane corso.
it all boils down to the dogs, the difference isn't big enough to bring a hands down defeat.
don't judge dog's by how mean they look.

1 Like

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by Spanishmilf(m): 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
IamAnderson:

what makes you say so?, because you downloaded a fake picture? lmaoo
first of all, this is what a cane corso looks like not that exaggerated pic you're posting.
second of all, a Caucasian is a stronger and bigger dog than a cane corso.
it all boils down to the dogs, the difference isn't big enough to bring a hands down defeat.
don't judge dog's by how mean they look.
Yenyen
A Caucasian that has no stamina or 100% tenacity in a fight 2min in fight dog don get tired.....
An again the pics are posted are cane corso u can go search them ON IG.
About to import one tho

1 Like

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by vincentjk(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
Spanishmilf:

Let's call a spade a spade bro, I so hate condemning what people have to say openly like this but a Caucasian would defeat a cane corso in a battle (I'm a lover of mastiffs but believe me you this)

Btw that picture you uploaded ain't a Corso bro, the name of that dog is cerber from carpatcan kennel in canary Ireland. One of the best stud presa canarios in the whole world currently, the only place his direct son can be found in Africa is in Egypt as a wealthy celebrity named annas had purchased him few years ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Yenyen
A Caucasian that has no stamina or 100% tenacity in a fight 2min in fight dog don get tired.....
An again the pics are posted are cane corso u can go search them ON IG.
About to import one tho
what do you mean a Caucasian Shepherd doesn't have stamina or the tenacity to last in a 2 min fight?
so do you think Caucasian shepherds that work kill wolves and other wild animals in 2mins?
how many people have you seen in Nigeria with actual trained Caucasian shepherds?
how many people in Nigeria don't just leave their Caucasian shepherds in the compound, the weather alone isn't even on the dog's side.
go and watch YouTube videos of Caucasians in training or working in Russia, Turkey e.t.c and tell me they don't have stamina or tenacity to last 2mins.

and why are you using a picture you found on IG as a reference to how cane corsos look?
since when did overly edited and enhanced dogs on social media become the standard for breeds?
go and check even the breed standard and tell me that dog you posted follows it

1 Like

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by Spanishmilf(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
IamAnderson:

what do you mean a Caucasian Shepherd doesn't have stamina or the tenacity to last in a 2 min fight?
so do you think Caucasian shepherds that work kill wolves and other wild animals in 2mins?
how many people have you seen in Nigeria with actual trained Caucasian shepherds?
how many people in Nigeria don't just leave their Caucasian shepherds in the compound, the weather alone isn't even on the dog's side.
go and watch YouTube videos of Caucasians in training or working in Russia, Turkey e.t.c and tell me they don't have stamina or tenacity to last 2mins.

and why are you using a picture you found on IG as a reference to how cane corsos look?
since when did overly edited and enhanced dogs on social media become the standard for breeds?
HMmmm

1 Like

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by Spanishmilf(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=vincentjk post=86949556]

Let's call a spade a spade bro, I so hate condemning what people have to say openly like this but a Caucasian would defeat a cane corso in a battle (I'm a lover of mastiffs but believe me you this)

Btw that picture you uploaded ain't a Corso bro, the name of that dog is cerber from carpatcan kennel in canary Ireland. One of the best stud presa canarios in the whole world currently, the only place his direct son can be found in Africa is in Egypt as a wealthy celebrity named annas had purchased him few years ago[/quote Hmmmmmm
That a corso sir!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
vincentjk:

Btw that picture you uploaded ain't a Corso bro, the name of that dog is cerber from carpatcan kennel in canary Ireland. One of the best stud presa canarios in the whole world currently, the only place his direct son can be found in Africa is in Egypt as a wealthy celebrity named annas had purchased him few years ago
so it's even a presa canario he posted? lmaoo
I don't know why people post pictures of enhanced one In a million dogs as a reference to how the breed is, I saw somebody using hulks picture to say that's how a pitbull is.
if you bring 5000 pitbulls bred naturally how many will look like hulk?

let's see if the one he'll import will look like the picture he posted or the regular cane corsos we see.

Vincent do you remember when I sent you dozens of Caucasian training videos from turkey and Russia? I don't know if you watched all.
where they how he's describing them now?

1 Like

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=Spanishmilf post=86949702][/quote]
even if it's a corso, it's obviously enhanced, do you think you can go for a dog show with that dog?
can you find 50 corsos that look like that?, the dog doesn't even conform to the breed standard.
Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by Spanishmilf(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
IamAnderson:

even if it's a corso, it's obviously enhanced, do you think you can go for a dog show with that dog?
can you find 50 corsos that look like that?, the dog doesn't even conform to the breed standard.
I know, but I wish to have your contact and I will show 5billion reason why a corso won't defeat corso in videos and again presser and corso are from same family.... That one na long History shaa
Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
Spanishmilf:
HMmmm
I'm a huge fan of corsos, they're even my second favorite breed but I have to say the truth.
I've studied the two dogs and watched them perform in their habitat, Caucasians are bigger and stronger
you're probably judging the dogs by how mean they look
Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by Spanishmilf(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
IamAnderson:

so it's even a presa canario he posted? lmaoo
I don't know why people post pictures of enhanced one In a million dogs as a reference to how the breed is, I saw somebody using hulks picture to say that's how a pitbull is.
if you bring 5000 pitbulls bred naturally how many will look like hulk?

let's see if the one he'll import will look like the picture he posted or the regular cane corsos we see.

Vincent do you remember when I sent you dozens of Caucasian training videos from turkey and Russia? I don't know if you watched all.
where they how he's describing them now?

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by Spanishmilf(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
IamAnderson:

I'm a huge fan of corsos, they're even my second favorite breed but I have to say the truth.
I've studied the two dogs and watched them perform in their habitat, Caucasians are bigger and stronger
you're probably judging the dogs by how mean they look
Speaking from experience because have breed and live with almost every dogs... A Caucasian stand no chance

1 Like

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
Spanishmilf:
I know, but I wish to have your contact and I will show 5billion reason why a corso won't defeat corso in videos and again presser and corso are from same family.... That one na long History shaa
I'm not knocking down corsos, I'm obsessed with them too, I also watch their videos, Caucasians are stronger.
corsos are no joke either

1 Like

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by Spanishmilf(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
IamAnderson:

I'm not knocking down corsos, I'm obsessed with them too, I also watch their videos, Caucasians are stronger.
corsos are no joke either
angry Peace

1 Like

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Speaking from experience because have breed and live with almost every dogs... A Caucasian stand no chance
I doubt you've bred a pure bred trained Caucasian in the right place but continue with your capping.

1 Like

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=Spanishmilf post=86949925][/quote]
this is a more realistic corso(although I prefer them black), see how they're not as big as the one you posted?
these ones aren't even bigger than Caucasians
that's how they are in real life
Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by Spanishmilf(m): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
IamAnderson:

I doubt you've bred a pure bred trained Caucasian in the right place but continue with your capping.
Hahahahaha Imported ooh
Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by explosiveskull(m): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
IamAnderson:

Like seriously you feel a Caucasian can kill a wolve in a fight? I don't really know what to tell you but you should read that chapter up very well. A wolf that is a wild animal that has been into so many fights to survive in the wild vs a domestic dog? Damn! Do you know there are different breeds of wolves with their different sizes? A large wolve will shred a cacausian in seconds

1 Like

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Hahahahaha Imported ooh
which makes it even worse, how do you expect to take a dog out of it's habitat and expect it to function in this heat?
go and watch them work in their area online and you'll see the difference between that and our heat stricken untrained Nigerian Caucasians.

I find it hilarious how you guys hear the things they use the dog for and also see videos and eye witness accounts online but still underestimate them, do you see things like that written about cane corsos?, videos?
stop using caucasians in Africa to judge the breed
Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
explosiveskull:

Like seriously you feel a Caucasian can kill a wolve in a fight? I don't really know what to tell you but you should read that chapter up very well. A wolf that is a wild animal that has been into so many fights to survive in the wild vs a domestic dog? Damn! Do you know there are different breeds of wolves with their different sizes? A large wolve will shred a cacausian in seconds
I don't feel, I know, it's something that has been happening for decades, research about it and you'll see videos, articles and more about it. its not even a debate, there's enough proof online.
the highest I've seen is a Caucasian named Tyson that killed 7 wolves within 2yrs, 4 alone and 3 with his mate, there's an interview that was conducted on his owner.

besides not every dog can take down a wolf which is why breeds that can attempt it can be counted with your fingers.
it's not always successful though but at least they have higher success rates, a lot of them die or get maimed sometimes

1 Like

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by ShobsOnline: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Spanishmilf:
i
Why would you even compare a dog bred to fight off wolves and other animals with a cane corso, Naturally, i well bred and trained caucasian would kill a wolf rather easily.. So wah are we saying?

1 Like

Re: Who’s Stonger Between A Cane Corso And A Caucasian by IamAnderson(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Hahahahaha Imported ooh
oh and one more thing I forgot to add, the most popular variant of Caucasian that Nigerian breeders love to import is known as the Russian show type Caucasian which has two types, the show type and the working type.
this type of Caucasian usually has larger head size and fuller lips because it has genes of the Newfoundland dog inside it, the show line type has longer fur and bigger body mass while the working type has shorter fur and smaller body mass.
a lot of breeders in Nigeria breed for size so they go for the show line and sometimes cross it with working line which is why some people complain that their Caucasians aren't aggressive sometimes till adulthood, it's all because of breeding.
which is why if you've noticed, the smaller Caucasians with shorter fur are usually the ones that are more aggressive and ready to work.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. / Which Breed Is This? (kangal Or Caucasian) / How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive? Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.