Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Call Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage And Teni For Free- Man Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Call Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage And Teni For Free- Man Reveals (522 Views)

Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) / Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) / Speed Darlington And Teni Reconcile Months After He Questioned Her Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage And Teni For Free- Man Reveals by Kcitytv: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2020
Twitter user @KYAQY has revealed the unique way
to get the duo of Teniola Apata and Tiwa Savage to
perform for free at any function.
According to the user, all that is required is to get
Wizkid to perform and the duo would follow for
free.

The Twitter user stated this in response to a viral
trend on Twitter which required people to pick who
they would like to perform at their birthday bash,
between Tiwa and Teni.

Re: Call Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage And Teni For Free- Man Reveals by wilsonchilboy(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2020
MAHD O... no be lie sha.. tiwa old womanw not go nd rest always following wizkid upandan like fly
Re: Call Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage And Teni For Free- Man Reveals by Kcitytv: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2020
wilsonchilboy:
MAHD O... no be lie sha.. tiwa old womanw not go nd rest always following wizkid upandan like fly
I swear
Re: Call Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage And Teni For Free- Man Reveals by EngrMarve(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2020
Hmm, teachers can now teach their pupils what parasites are now with practicals.

What do I know sef?
Re: Call Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage And Teni For Free- Man Reveals by Brown14: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2020
I swear this one enter!!

(1) (Reply)

Actress,uche Nnanna Calls Out Colleagues For Not Celebrating Ibiwari Survival / Viewers Are Convinced Nba's James Harden Pooped His Pants During Basketball Game / Mompha Shows Off Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle Viii Bespoke 2020 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.