Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program (6452 Views)

Which Nigerian University Still Teaches This Course? / Covenant University Has The Best Fashionistas (Photos) / Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by Nicklaus619(m): 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
strangest:

You said "UNIABUJA is a federal uni and school fees is relatively low. " in order words NOUN is not and fees is high? How much is school fees at NOUN compared to other schools... NOUN is a distance online study and not evening class like you said, you sound deluded though

Am sorry if you are pained. But fact check.
1. Noun is an online class
2. You lack primary comprehension
3. I don't care if you are pained
You still a clown
cool
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by sujexy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Joiceee:
wow! I haven't gone for service yet, thought of doing it during my service year.
It is not possible with Unilag...You will have to show either ur Exemption cert or Discharge cert
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
Tlaw01:
Unilag is 1yr FT
18 months PT
FT Fee ranges from 150k to 200k including acceptance fees.....some depts hv extra fees.
thank you
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
sujexy:

I just got admitted to Unilag..
FT program is 12months while PT is 18months.
School fees ranges from 130- 200 for FT, and a almost double if not double of that for part time excluding departmental Charges and Accommodation.
this is helpful, thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
Tlaw01:
Unilag is 1yr FT
18 months PT
FT Fee ranges from 150k to 200k including acceptance fees.....some depts hv extra fees.
sir, is the 200k for the whole program or just the first session. i hrd tuition is paid people session and the program is two session.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
sujexy:

I just got admitted to Unilag..
FT program is 12months while PT is 18months.
School fees ranges from 130- 200 for FT, and a almost double if not double of that for part time excluding departmental Charges and Accommodation.
sir, is the 200k for the whole program or just the first session. i hrd tuition is paid people session and the program is two session.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by sujexy(m): 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
lonikit:

Mine is not up to 200k (full time)
I have only one session....

Then if u are in PT, you pay for two sessions....
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by Mustack: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
strangest:
NOUN if you know, you know

E be like say na dat noun go sure pass
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
sujexy:

Mine is not up to 200k (full time)
I have only one session....

Then if u are in PT, you pay for two sessions....
Sir, do u know if faculty of art is one session too.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by sujexy(m): 7:03am On Jan 11, 2020
lonikit:

Sir, do u know if faculty of art is one session too.
Most faculties have Full Time and Part time Options.

There is Full time Option in Arts Faculty.
Full Time is one session.
Part time is double session.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by Tlaw01(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2020
lonikit:

FT is a year....thats 1 session

PT is 18 months....thats a session and half....there are fees for the extra 6 months
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
sujexy:

i am very grateful for this info

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Tlaw01:

FT is a year....thats 1 session

PT is 18 months....thats a session and half....there are fees for the extra 6 months
thank u sir.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Tlaw01:
Unilag is 1yr FT
18 months PT
sir, plus thesis and accommodation should i arrange for like 300-350k. i hrd accommodation is 58k
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by Tlaw01(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
lonikit:

sir, plus thesis and accommodation should i arrange for like 300-350k. i hrd accommodation is 58k

There are different accommodation availaible.....I know of sodeinde for 120 and Henry Carr for 80......not sure of the main pg hostel...

The amount you spend on thesis isn't fixed
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by sujexy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
lonikit:
i am very grateful for this info
No problem bro
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by sujexy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Tlaw01:

There are different accommodation availaible.....I know of sodeinde for 120 and Henry Carr for 80......not sure of the main pg hostel...

The amount you spend on thesis isn't fixed
Sodeinde should be 117k I guess, while Henry Carr is 65k...
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
sujexy:
Sodeinde should be 117k I guess, while Henry Carr is 65k...
that means the info about accommodation on their on the internet is not correct. i saw 58k

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by sujexy(m): 5:52am On Jan 12, 2020
lonikit:

that means the info about accommodation on their on the internet is not correct. i saw 58k
No
it is not.
Acceptance is 64,500 for all dept.
The least hostel Henry Carr is 65k
The dept dues varies...as some dept pay up to 20-30k, while some pay less and some don't pay at all.but mine is 7500.
prospectus is 7500 not 5k
But the other fees might be correct.

Besides, are u sure that is Unilag's website? It doesn't look like it Sha.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
sujexy:
No
it is not.
Acceptance is 64,500 for all dept.
The least hostel Henry Carr is 65k
The dept dues varies...as some dept pay up to 20-30k, while some pay less and some don't pay at all.but mine is 7500.
prospectus is 7500 not 5k
But the other fees might be correct.

Besides, are u sure that is Unilag's website? It doesn't look like it Sha.
not their site o. i just browsed the net to get that info. i really appreciate the info. i am just curious to know wht i will plan for so that, i will not start wht i cant finish sir. i intend to do the program in the faculty of art. thanks once more.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by sujexy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
lonikit:

not their site o. i just browsed the net to get that info. i really appreciate the info. i am just curious to know wht i will plan for so that, i will not start wht i cant finish sir. i intend to do the program in the faculty of art. thanks once more.
welcome Bro
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by sujexy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
lonikit:

welcome brother
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by Joiceee(f): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
sujexy:
It is not possible with Unilag...You will have to show either ur Exemption cert or Discharge cert
alright. thank you
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by sujexy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
Joiceee:
alright. thank you
but, if u can present ur discharge cert on the day of ur screening, it will be fine...
if u are a serving Corp member already.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
sujexy:

sir, please my certificate is not ready yet. can i apply with statement?
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
sujexy:
but, if u can present ur discharge cert on the day of ur screening, it will be fine...
if u are a serving Corp member already.
please advise me, my degree certificate is not ready yet. can i apply with statement.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by sujexy(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
lonikit:

please advise me, my degree certificate is not ready yet. can i apply with statement.
Yes you can apply with statement.
But if it is not ready by the time they are ready for screening, you will have to process your transcript from ur school..

That is the only thing that they will accept, aside your original certificate.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
sujexy:

Yes you can apply with statement.
But if it is not ready by the time they are ready for screening, you will have to process your transcript from ur school..

That is the only thing that they will accept, aside your original certificate.
thank you sir. but on their site it reads that statement is not allowed. how true sir
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by sujexy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
lonikit:

thank you sir. but on their site it reads that statement is not allowed. how true sir
They won't take it for screening, you will have to get a transcript from your school. But, for the sake of Application, you can use it.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
sujexy:

They won't take it for screening, you will have to get a transcript from your school. But, for the sake of Application, you can use it.
in summary sir, i can apply with my transcript and statement of result even if my certificate is not ready yet??
sorry for being inquisitive sir
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by sujexy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
lonikit:

in summary sir, i can apply with my transcript and statement of result even if my certificate is not ready yet??
sorry for being inquisitive sir
You can apply for your school to send your TRANSCRIPT DIRECTLY to Unilag.But, For online application, you can use your statement. If your school doesn't release ur certificate before screening, when they call for screening (after Admission list is out), then your transcript will be the alternative.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ALERT Notice: DIRECT ENTRY Form- Federal University Of Lokoja, Kogi State. / Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) / 2018/2019 Scholarships For Undergraduate, Masters And Phd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.