Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program (7240 Views)

Which Nigerian University Still Teaches This Course? / Covenant University Has The Best Fashionistas (Photos) / Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
sujexy:
You can apply for your school to send your TRANSCRIPT DIRECTLY to Unilag.But, For online application, you can use your statement. If your school doesn't release ur certificate before screening, when they call for screening (after Admission list is out), then your transcript will be the alternative.
God bless you richly sir. your info is so helpful.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by eagleeye2: 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
sujexy:
You can apply for your school to send your TRANSCRIPT DIRECTLY to Unilag.But, For online application, you can use your statement. If your school doesn't release ur certificate before screening, when they call for screening (after Admission list is out), then your transcript will be the alternative.
Please can you enlighten me on the duration it will take Unilag to send my transcript to a school within the country if I apply? And how much it will cost me to get the transcript.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by sujexy(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2020
eagleeye2:

Please can you enlighten me on the duration it will take Unilag to send my transcript to a school within the country if I apply? And how much it will cost me to get the transcript.
I am so sorry, I cannot help with the answer as I did not get my first degree from the University of Lagos.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by abelwealth(m): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Am sorry if you are pained. But fact check.
1. Noun is an online class
2. You lack primary comprehension
3. I don't care if you are pained
You still a clown
cool
oga u are an ass hole..
Where did u graduate from?
Hooligan like u..
You dont sound like someone who owns a bachelor degree...
Benin republic graduate�
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by Nicklaus619(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
abelwealth:
oga u are an ass hole..
Where did u graduate from?
Hooligan like u.
You dont don't sound like someone who own a bachelor bachelor's degree...
Benin republic graduate�

You don't have to be stupid bro
Go back to school, your miserable command in common English language headlines how low your mental capability stands.
You don't need nairaland, what you need is jamb form kiddo. You are welcome cool
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by eagleeye2: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
Please this thread is supposed to educate and inform. But with these insults flying around, I doubt if that will be achieved.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by eme2015(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2020
Federal university of technology owerre
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by eme2015(m): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2020
Futo owerre
Duration 18months
School fees 106k
Acceptance 42500
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
eme2015:
Futo owerre Duration 18months School fees 106k Acceptance 42500
thank you sir
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
eme2015:
Futo owerre Duration 18months School fees 106k Acceptance 42500
thank you sir
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Do you need help in your research execution and data analysis using programs like Excel, SPSS, R, Python and more?

Speceria Enterprise is a place where you will get professional guidance from topic selection till submission.

We deliver accurately and flawlessly with a collection of seasoned experts to cater for any department/course.

Distance is no barrier
CALL Or WhatsApp✉✉ us on
Chidi :+2348067578848
Harmony:+2347038879440
Join our whatsapp group for more information
https:///IPIB8G5NYqS6c3bU7Egpfq
With us
�"you're covered "
Cos we got you covered
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by PQanalysis: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2020
Updated

Get Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Exam PQ @N2500.

Courses included are:
MSc Accounting
Msc Statistics
MSc Economics
MSc Geography
Msc History and Strategic Studies
Msc Production and Operation Management
Masters in Process Engineering
MSc Finance
Msc Chemitry
Msc English Literature
Msc Mass communication
MSc Sociology
MSc Electrical Electronics Engineering
Msc Mechanical Engineering
Msc Construction Management
Msc Cell Biology and Genetics
MSc Biochemistry
MSc Microbiology
MSc Marketing
MSc Operations Management
MSc Environmental toxicology
MSc Computer Science
MIT
MBA
PGD in Education
MSC Biomedical Engineering
@N3000
MPH/MSc Public Health (Comes with a free textbook)
@N4000
MSc Meteorology and Material Engineering

Conctact:
pqanalysis@gmail.com
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by PQanalysis: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
HINT: Unilag PG 2020/2021 Form will be out in..
So many people have been asking when the University of Lagos PG form will be out. Well, the PG school have given a hint already so you can start doing your calculation and preparation because it is almost here. The form is stated to be out by end of March/April, 2020. Attached is the hint.

If you have not started your preparation, this is a wake up call. Don't be caught unawares.

Get Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Exam PQ @N2500.
Courses included are:
MSc Accounting
Msc Statistics
MSc Economics
MSc Geography
Msc History and Strategic Studies
Msc Production and Operation Management
Masters in Process Engineering
MSc Finance
Msc Chemitry
Msc English Literature
Msc Mass communication
MSc Sociology
MSc Electrical Electronics Engineering
Msc Mechanical Engineering
Msc Construction Management
Msc Cell Biology and Genetics
MSc Biochemistry
MSc Microbiology
MSc Marketing
MSc Operations Management
MSc Environmental toxicology
MSc Computer Science
MIT
MBA
PGD in Education
MSC Biomedical Engineering

@5000
MSc Meteorology and Material Engineering (Comprehensive PQ materials)

@N3000
MPH/MSc Public Health (Comes with a free textbook)

Conctact: pqanalysis@gmail.com
Whatssapp: 08151379335[/b

[b]Special Package for MSc Public Health applicants.

Get more info about the program here https://www.nairaland.com/5693824/unilag-msc-public-health-2020.

We have started our online class for Msc Public Health. The numbers are building up already. Don't wait till the group is filled. Join us now.

The PQ + textbook + Group Access is N5000. Get in touch and let the success journey begins.

Get in touch now.
email: pqanalysis@gmail.com
whatsapp: 08151379335

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamb Registration/ Fingerprint Scanner / Who Is The Greatest Scientist Ever, Albert Elsten Or Isaac Newton? / Ambode Approves N380m For Bursary, Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.