Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Advice Needed On The Stock Market - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice Needed On The Stock Market (174 Views)

The Functions Of A Stock Market? / How Cbn’s Strict Monetary Policies Have Affected The Stock Market / Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On The Stock Market by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2020
Hi guys, i was into shareholding before the bearish market after which I lost interest as i lost almost all my shares then. But it looks like the market is picking up again which looks promising.
So, please I need advice on the best shares to buy in the stock market.

I also need to know if companies still do IPOs, which ones and how do I know when theres an IPO? Where to check.

Can I open a new account online or I.have to go a house to open a stock account? Its been long and was quite a smally then dont know how its being done now. So would appreciate help from any experienced broker in the house
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On The Stock Market by dawnomike(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
So would appreciate help from any experienced broker in the house
Thank you.
Although i am not a broker, I would advise you stay off Nigerian Stock exchange for now

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On The Stock Market by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2020
dawnomike:
Although i am not a broker, I would advise you stay off Nigerian Stock exchange for now

Wow...thanks. grin
I appreciate.
It was because of the news I saw this morning about it being the best performer just now that I asked.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On The Stock Market by dawnomike(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Wow...thanks. grin
I appreciate.
It was because of the news I saw this morning about it being the best performer just now that I asked.
Ignore any financial news about Nigeria's economy...GDP has been on the rise according to news and it does not reflect in our fiscal policies nor the lay man's economy. Do not fall for 'padded news' - It's for foreign investors

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trade Africa Organization / (video) Hope Uzodimma Displays His Certificate Of Return / N166bn Debt: Electricity Coy Begins Mass Disconnection In 4 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.