Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini (60699 Views)

Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by idonhammer: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
grin grin grin
YungJo207:

This type of engine na follow come na..you wan use USA drone compare Nigeria drone? The difference is clear.
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Pussywar:
Abeg shut up your smelling mouth. Bitch

You really lack sense.. Am I talking or writing? I won't reply u again atleast until u find your brain..

3 Likes

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by yehmick: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
i wish i could shift the pant west ward an insert my 6 inched quantity of human flesh in it
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by punk4: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
na whic kind wahala be dis... must we follow you see only watin mr husband suppose dey see.
like say lookery now na by force
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Deepfreezer(m): 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
See as she dry like firewood for harmattan.

I cant believe Mikey saw all the ladies in London and UK generally.. all those plush, sugary, plum and sexy women from all walks of life and then decided to pic this bonga fish as wife. Mike Olayemi Edwards aka Aireys.com. you fall my hands, legs, head and even yanch. Fine niggs like you should have done better.

Anyway as my great great grand father said in 1935. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

My great grand father then concluded by saying opposite attracts each other.
You will not understand. When u are ready to get married please don't marry because of outta beauty alone ooo.

1 Like

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Deepfreezer(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
NGRsenate:
Ha

How do some guys enjoy slim girls?

I’ve tried but meeehhhn I will pick thicc thighs anytime any day.
slim girls na them sweet die. Honestly and they can be very athletic on the bed. Creamy and na them dey get soundtrack pass

1 Like

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by yehmick: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
wa se rere..give this dude a bottle of beer on my tab
idonhammer:
I am not feeling anything, Only this type can turn me on.

1 Like

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by desiredhome: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
NoraPibowei:
What did she expose? her boobs are covered same as her 11.So what did she expose?
Just le-go-di

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by josdiv(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
one man's meat is another man's kpomo tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by zudozz: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
omo see toto!
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Pussywar(f): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
Felixamos:

You really lack sense.. Am I talking or writing? I won't reply u again atleast until u find your brain..
Shut tf up. Bitch. And next time, keep your moral standards at home, cos if it was only the man in that picture, you wouldn't have an opinion, but you want to hide behind "I mentioned men too". Shut tf up and don't quote me. Stupid, perverted bitch. Later person go date you. Jump and pass.
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by noCAP(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
Pussywar:

Shut tf up. Bitch. And next time, keep your moral standards at home, cos if it was only the man in that picture, you wouldn't have an opinion, but you want to hide behind "I mentioned men too". Shut tf up and don't quote me. Stupid, perverted bitch. Later person go date you. Jump and pass.
you keep screaming bitch! bitch! bitch! Makes me wonder, are you a bitch?

2 Likes

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Banmeallday: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
Wow Ghana and not Dubai?

Good for black people and black couples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPEiTzkSo6w
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Holysucker(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
NGRsenate:
Ha

How do some guys enjoy slim girls?

I’ve tried but meeehhhn I will pick thicc thighs anytime any day.

Thick thighs any day any time...u my nigga

1 Like

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Pussywar(f): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
noCAP:
you keep screaming bitch! bitch! bitch! Makes me wonder, are you a bitch?
You are, bitch
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Pussywar(f): 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
desiredhome:

Just le-go-di
You were born a pervert. That's your problem.
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by UrVillagePpl: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
Headlaw:
All this small boys forming Nwamikpe, can you carry the heat

Ask them o.. Nwamikpe get en own flows oo grin
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by macho44(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

I cant believe Mikey saw all the ladies in London and UK generally.. all those plush, sugary, plum and sexy women from all walks of life and then decided to pic this bonga fish as wife. Mike Olayemi Edwards aka Aireys.com. you fall my hands, legs, head and even yanch. Fine niggs like you should have done better.

Anyway as my great great grand father said in 1935. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

That WOMAN is BEAUTIFUL, end of STORY!!!
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by sirhamilton(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

Post a picture of your partner
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by sirhamilton(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
qualityovenbake:
This two are truly and deeply in love with each other, it's as if there is no one else in the whole world other than the two of them. Mike still remains my favorite in the last BBN.
Don't judge the state of a relationship based on how pictures of the couple looks. Everyone looks happy in front of a camera

1 Like

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Onyi22(f): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

grin grin cheesy grin this got me rolling with laughter,
O boy u bad

1 Like

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
Everybody rich for Instagram!

Fun fact:
Between late 2012 and mid 2013, Perri was probably the fastest woman in the world over 400m hurdles until a serious knee injury at 2013 World champs almost ended her running career.

She has struggled ever since to return to world class performance standards.

She still competes today but at national and club level over the flat 400m sprint.

So those wanting her to be "thick" may have to wait till she retires completely from competitive athletics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by ityP(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
Pussywar:

Stop using the word bitch. It refers to a FEMALE dog and you are the female o. Except you dey call yourself bitch. Well, half bitch, half ....

3 Likes

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by ityP(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
sirhamilton:

Don't judge the state of a relationship based on how pictures of the couple looks. Everyone looks happy in front of a camera

Thank You. E no go hard. Two years from now, you go hear say them dey file for divorce. The happy ones no even dey show theirself for camera

1 Like

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by desiredhome: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
Pussywar:

You were born a pervert. That's your problem.
Lol,
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Octopusssy(f): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
That first pic made me pause and question my sexuality embarassed
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Pussywar(f): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
ityP:

Stop using the word bitch. It refers to a FEMALE dog and you are the female o. Except you dey call yourself bitch. Well, half bitch, half ....
Stop me, attention seeking pathetic bitch.
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by FEGNO: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
Bone to bone. No flesh anywhere
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Emmaskill(m): 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

Bros, we won see ur picture nor vex.
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Germi9: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Who slay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video / MC Galaxy Buys N45m Mercedes-Benz GLE 63 S Coupe (Photos) / MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.