Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini (60691 Views)

Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by idonhammer: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
I am not feeling anything, Only this type can turn me on.

3 Likes

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
oghenekome51:

Sad part of it is dat she does not hesitate to open the legs all in d name of posing!

For crying out loud, d first pics showed too much details more than it ought to!

If u want to flex, flex! But be modest abt it, especially when ure married!
U don't want anyone seeing ur hubbys cake, no one would!

As in ehn.. And they still went ahead to post it..

2 Likes

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by NoraPibowei(f): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
Felixamos:
Na wa... Spirit of laodicea...
I still cannot understand the joy a married woman would derive in exposing sensitive parts of her body to the world via social media.. You want to slay, why not do it in private for your husband? And even the men that enjoy seeing their wifes almost completely naked on social media in the name of modernisation, I still cannot understand the joy it gives them..
What did she expose? her boobs are covered same as her 11.So what did she expose?
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
NoraPibowei:
What did she expose? her boobs are covered same as her 11.So what did she expose?

If you don't see any sensitive part of her body exposed, then there's no need quoting me.. Just pass..

4 Likes

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by jaunty01(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
Good for him
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by CAPSLOCKED: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
See as she dry like firewood for harmattan.

I cant believe Mikey saw all the ladies in London and UK generally.. all those plush, sugary, plum and sexy women from all walks of life and then decided to pic this bonga fish as wife. Mike Olayemi Edwards aka Aireys.com. you fall my hands, legs, head and even yanch. Fine niggs like you should have done better.

Anyway as my great great grand father said in 1935. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

My great grand father then concluded by saying opposite attracts each other.

PERRI EDWARDS SHAKES-DRAYTON > IMBECĮLE > STONE > YOU.

IN THAT ORDER.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by tityboi: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by NoraPibowei(f): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
Felixamos:

If you don't see any sensitive part of her body exposed, then there's no need quoting me.. Just pass..
Go and hustle so you would stop talking negatively about people.

2 Likes

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Pussywar(f): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Aldebaran:
Hmmmm...

Lord have MERCY on today's Woman
Lord have mercy on your dull brain. Shut your smelling mouth up

1 Like

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Pussywar(f): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
Felixamos:
Na wa... Spirit of laodicea...
I still cannot understand the joy a married woman would derive in exposing sensitive parts of her body to the world via social media.. You want to slay, why not do it in private for your husband? And even the men that enjoy seeing their wifes almost completely naked on social media in the name of modernisation, I still cannot understand the joy it gives them..
You're simply a perverted, toxic idiot because your eyes close for where the man dey. Na for woman matter you get mouth. Bitch

2 Likes

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by anoziechi(f): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
posty56:
upon say she be athlete yet she doesn't have man structure.
look very well

3 Likes

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Deltatoto: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
lalasticlala:
BBNaija star, Mike Edwards' wife, Perri Edwards Shakes-Drayton shared photos of her rocking bikini via her Instagram Page.

The couple were recently in Ghana.

Recall that Mike was hailed for being faithful to his wife while in the BBNaija house. He did not allow the sexy ladies on the show to distract him.

no be Toto vain be that?

2 Likes

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Pussywar:

You're simply a perverted, toxic idiot because your eyes close for where the man dey. Na for woman matter you get mouth. Bitch

If you had any iota of sense or comprehension, you would have seen the part I talked about the men.. Don't worry u still have like 11months before 2021, to look for where you kept your brain.. And I know if I ask you to tell me the meaning of those words without the help of Google, you don't know them..

4 Likes

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by ayomide77: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
When i zoom in the first picture my people no single oil in that engine hmmmmm
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by saggis: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mike's wife dey ok. Mike's choice. But anybody know where this babe dey?. i wan tell her sumtin.

1 Like

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by anoziechi(f): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
the third pic...I dey look her hand shaa
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
NoraPibowei:
Go and hustle so you would stop talking negatively about people.

Lol.. U don change am to go and hustle. Who told u I don't hustle.. Just thank your God for nairaland. I for know if na u get money pass me as u dey tell me to go hustle..

4 Likes

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by bluefilm: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nothing attractive there in the first photo.

Looks almost like a guy on wigs.

Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by letitrainnow(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
Public stunts.

Check ✔ out my signature abegy.
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by bluefilm: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
NGRsenate:
Ha

How do some guys enjoy slim girls?

I’ve tried but meeehhhn I will pick thicc thighs anytime any day.

Me too... wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by YungJo207(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
No comment. As long as omo boy don find love and loyalty our opinion no matter.

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Marvieduke(f): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lovely couple
Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by bluefilm: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
idonhammer:

You be correct guy!!!

Check out this nairalander: www.nairaland.com/passionate1

His threads on nairaland will surely do for you what it has been doing for me. wink

1 Like

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by YungJo207(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
idonhammer:

This type of engine na follow come na..you wan use USA drone compare Nigeria drone? The difference is clear.

1 Like

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by oluwaahmed: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
She be like Trans for the first pic

1 Like

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by 12345baba(m): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ostrich legs

1 Like

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Pussywar(f): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
Felixamos:

If you had any iota of sense or comprehension, you would have seen the part I talked about the men.. Don't worry u still have like 11months before 2021, to look for where you kept your brain.. And I know if I ask you to tell me the meaning of those words without the help of Google, you don't know them..
Abeg shut up your smelling mouth. Bitch

1 Like

Re: Perri Edwards Shakes-drayton Slays In Bikini by Litmus: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
Paris Drayton is fabulous; she and our Nigerian brother make a lovely couple. We welcome her to the Nigerian family.

Can I take this opportunity to shout to the world that all those people on Niaraland, advocating fat women do not speak for Nigerians angry We in Nigeria love slim, toned people. Us Nigerian dudes love slim toned women like this Paris Drayton of a girl. Fat loving is not a Nigerian thing but a predominantly African American thing informed by the desire for mulatto women that tended to be plumber than pure African women during slavery and plantation politics where, for instance, field working women were more toned and considreds more African looking than plumber mixed raced women that worked in houses. In addition, the so-called African love for fat women is misconception and in many ways born of some modern day Africans learning about what they are supposed like from White people. Primordial Africans never had what today we may call standards of beauty. Plump women merely suggest wealth to some primordial African societies. For this reason, you had some few cultures like that of the Calabar people that practiced a form of fattening women. However, even these Fattening House women in primordial times weren’t plump by today’s standards but looked like the woman in the picture, Paris Drayton, that our Nigerian brother married. In the old days, Africans were often skinny so that a person like Paris Drayton would seem fat by comparisons. In primordial times, they liked strong athletic looking women because those were likely to be good workers in the farms, be healthy and able to survive childbirth and live to look after children. In other words, primordial Africans senses of beauty were utilitarian and never one format.

In contemporary Nigeria, because young women tend to be slimmer than mature women, it cut an inappropriate look for older men to be with slim women. For this reason, older men tended to pursue plumber women while young men pursued slimmer toned women. Contemporary blacks have in many ways been brainwashed to say they love fat women because White society appropriated the original black looks, toned, symmetrical and athletic, for themselves and dashed us their former preferences for fat pale women as depicted in pre-Raphaelite paintings. Slim toned Africans had and have big butts, which wasnt and isnt same as saying Africans are fat or loved fat women. Papua New Guinea, in the Australasia region, fattening houses did result in actual FAT women. Western popular culture of the 50s and 60’s often mixed up African cultures with those of Papua New Guinea so that much of what contemporary society attributes Africans originated in Australia for instance thigh bones in the nostrils in many cartoons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine / What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze / Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.