Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? (1376 Views)

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / 10 Things To Tell Your Children Before They Grow Too Old To Listen. / 20 Things You Must Teach Your Children Before They Grow Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? by Ikejaboy: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2010
Is it ok to leave all ur money to ur pet if you have no children before u die? This question has been bugging me lately. I was discussing with my friend who insist that is a stupid thing to do. He says I should give it to my extended family or charity. But I love "bingo" so much and cannot bear to think she won't be well taken care of when I die. What do you guys think? Let me know. . .
Re: Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? by harakiri(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2010
Everyone has their own perogative but what happened to the motherless children and millions of orphans out there? Does a pet have any inkling what money is or it's worth? I might be wrong but to an animal a pet, money is not different from the pieces of paper they rip to shreds for fun. If you doubt me, give a bundle of $100 to a bull mastiff or chihuahua and see what happens. The people who enjoy the money are those in custody of the pet so indirectly, the money was willed out to the custodians. A pet has no values. A chariot to them is more fun than a Rolls Royce and they would consider running wild in a pig farm more fun than living in a mansion.

Anyways, people who do such are extremely eccentric people who crave attention even after death.

PHUCK THEM! ! !
Re: Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? by NAJALYN: 1:09am On Dec 13, 2010
What a question. You mean you plan to leave all your money with your pet, if you fail to have kids, when you die? It is absurd. So what will bingo do with the money? Feed, pay house rent, pay electricity bill, go to school, etc. And who will the money be given to after your demise? To bingo? It means the money will end up in the waste bin because bingo will play with it & tear it into shreds. And if you put the money in someone's custody, u don bless am plenti, plenti, that one will be eternally grateful to you. Bingo will not even feed from the money because the one in charge will take care of himself/herself. The sensible thing to do will be to give the money to your relations, an ophanage, old peoples' home, etc. You can give bingo to a friend who loves it. That is the best thing you can do for it.
Re: Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? by Akinagirl(f): 2:34am On Dec 13, 2010
And what would they do with the money? Why not just give it to a charity?
Re: Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 13, 2010
You don't have children? You can adopt me grin
Re: Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? by InkedNerd(f): 8:18am On Dec 13, 2010
rokiatu:

You don't have children? You can adopt me grin

Lmao, OP adopt me too grin.

@OP: I understand where you are comin' from but you need to keep in mind at the end of the day, a dog is animal and like most animals, it can fend for itself. All animals are genetically Just like feral dogs, they can always fend for themselves. Do you honestly think that that dog will miss you. What some people seem to forget is that the reason these animals show you affection is because you show them attention. They are only reciprocating what you put out. I honestly think that money would be better suited for a charity [even if it is an animal charity] than to go to your dog. You can always give your dog to someone who you know is a dog lover and can provide a care for it. Ultimately, the decision is up to you.

Just wondering, now if you leave your money for your dog and so someone can care for it when you pass on, what makes you think that person won't run off with your money and disregard your dog? 
Re: Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? by invisible2(m): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2010
The dog is lucky it was not living in Akwa ibom axis, na better pepper soup for end im case.
Re: Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? by Ikejaboy: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2011
Let's all learn to love animals like our own kind. You never know, you may come back in your next life as one.

See Documentary on Bears, lovely creatures.

http://nigerianchannel.com/videos/education/bear
Re: Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? by tjskii(f): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2011
well it's my money,i worked hard to earn it,and so i deserve to dispose of it in any manner i deem fit,no matter how

idiotic/dimwitted the manner might be tongue tongue
Re: Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 01, 2011
^^^^WELL SAID!!!!!

dog, charity, strangers or whatever.
if someone went through all the trouble writing a will to leave all their estate to an animal then so be it. obviously they care a great deal about this particular animal.
Re: Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? by Outstrip(f): 1:10am On Feb 01, 2011
It should be a sin
Re: Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? by Ikejaboy: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2011
Thanks to all the positive people that weigh in from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfTRnSvra1c&feature=player_embedded
Re: Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? by jeremiahb(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2011
Its madness leaving all your money to pets, donate it to various charities, churches and motherless babies home.

You will bless by that
Re: Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

what a question. LOL!!!
Re: Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? by Ikejaboy: 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2011
Always be kind to animals, you never know because you may come back in the future as one.
Re: Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? by jumie(f): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2011
Y would anyone do such a thing? D money shld be given to charity! While d pet be given away to whoever wants it.
Re: Is It Ok To Leave All Ur Money To Ur Pet If You Have No Children Before U Die? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2011
First of all, there's a very good chance "bingo" will die before you do. Which automatically makes your money enter some lawyer's pocket.

Secondly, to even consider this means you have no love in your heart for your suffering brothers and sisters (other human beings on earth). I don't envy what you would meet if you died without this love in your heart.

I hope you find Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Ss2 Student With 2 Wives & 7 Kids / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / She Confessed Infidelity To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.