Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

She Confessed Infidelity To Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Confessed Infidelity To Him (1377 Views)

She Confessed To Have Committed Adultery.advise Please / Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? / Can He Genuinely Trust His Wife After She Confessed To Infidelity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Confessed Infidelity To Him by osundu(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2012
shocked he did his introduction and traditional wedding with her in 2009.due to circumstances,they were living together and which she confessed dat he gives her all she needed.his organisation which  a construction firm decided to send him to abuja on a job for 5 days and later he exceeded  the 5 days due to exigencies beyond is control.                                                     According to her story,she was  making her hair when the former boyfriend that is married called to discuss something urgent.she out curiousity went to see him and he gave her maltina to drink.later she discovered that she was wet i.e being penetrated.knowing full well her tradition as regards to infidelity decided to tell  her husband.pls nairalanders,he is dying of anger and comtemplating throwing her load outside.ur objective opinion,pls
Re: She Confessed Infidelity To Him by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2012
Re: She Confessed Infidelity To Him by ifyalways(f): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2012
The decision is his to make,he needs no external influence whatsoever.
If he wants to forgive,please let it be geninue forgiveness and the matter trashed out and forgotton.Not the Naija style forgiveness whereby they claim to forgive but write it down,waiting for the next crime so they'd read the "offenders diary" for you.

BTW,why is she still keeping the ex's number.what's the attraction?I have never been a fan of keeping contact with an ex.Its over,move on already!

Have they gone for necessary tests? STD's and pregnancy to avoid bigger surprises down the line?

Did the ex really sedate her,raaape her or she made up that story?If it was raaape then the ex deserves some assss whooping.Sadly,there might not be enough evidence to rope him in.

Lastly,tell the affected guy to keep Okafor's law at heart. . .
Re: She Confessed Infidelity To Him by oohunt: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2012
@OP
This same matter of August 2010?
Find another story, this one is almost 2 years old.
Re: She Confessed Infidelity To Him by kadirecipe(f): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2012
oohunt:

@OP
This same matter of August 2010?
Find another story, this one is almost 2 years old.
haha grin grin
Re: She Confessed Infidelity To Him by Outstrip(f): 12:03am On Jan 05, 2012
Was the maltina drugged? I am not surewhat maltina has to do with her being wet
Re: She Confessed Infidelity To Him by dollya(f): 1:31am On Jan 06, 2012
she shouldnt have confessed her stupiduty she dugged her grave undecided
Re: She Confessed Infidelity To Him by dayokanu(m): 7:13am On Jan 06, 2012
Na wa oo
Re: She Confessed Infidelity To Him by freecocoa(f): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2012
So maltina is now a lubricant? shocked Thank God I don't do malt.
Re: She Confessed Infidelity To Him by dayokanu(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2012
So what do you do?

Tell me in confidence
Re: She Confessed Infidelity To Him by freecocoa(f): 8:11am On Jan 06, 2012
^
Come closer let me whisper it into your ears.
Re: She Confessed Infidelity To Him by Murkie(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2012
While
Re: She Confessed Infidelity To Him by dayokanu(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2012
freecocoa:

^
Come closer let me whisper it into your ears.

If I come closer, I must to touch something oooo wink wink
Re: She Confessed Infidelity To Him by freecocoa(f): 9:07am On Jan 06, 2012
^
Badt guy Oya stay where you are,I'll write you a letter instead.
Re: She Confessed Infidelity To Him by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2012
Your spellings get as e be, Can't decode ur words undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Became A Joyful Mother After 11 Years Of Childlessness....here Is My Story! / How Can One Become Independent? / Christian Mingle: Ordered To Pay 2 Gay Men $459,000 And Accept Gay Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.