Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

The Night It Happened Part X - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Night It Happened Part X (442 Views)

The Night It Happened Part 12 / The Night It Happened Part Iv / The Night It Happened- Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Night It Happened Part X by stanblessing: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jaja came back alone the next morning, looking wretched and tired. I couldn’t imagine what the situation was. He looked like a shadow of the fearless Jaja I know. He couldn’t say anything as he was just panting; it appeared he needed some minutes to get back to himself.

He looked like he had just escaped from the den of dangerous armed robbers. Or it is possible that the police have been after him since last night after killing Fabian, the thought of Fabian being dead brightened me up but then, I needed to hear the story just the way it happened.

I went out to check through the streets to see if there was anyone else coming, either the police or one of his gangs but no one, in fact, the street was surprisingly empty as if everyone had been warned off the street. I came back to meet Jaja asleep, I wondered for seconds what really could have happened. My only guess was the police, I became worried. If the police get involved in this, then I am done for. I went to Jaja and tapped him, he jumped up fearfully.

“Jaja, welcome oh. Thank God you came back alive, but where are the other members of your gang? You came back looking weary and fearful, hope it’s not the police that have been chasing you? How did it go, did you succeed”?

READ FURTHER> https://wirelesssignalsng..com/2020/01/the-night-it-happened_9.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nonso Amadi- / The Abomination - Episode 6 /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.