Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Night It Happened- Part Two - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Night It Happened- Part Two (618 Views)

The Night It Happened Part 12 / The Night It Happened Part X / The Night It Happened Part Iv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Night It Happened- Part Two by stanblessing: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
THAT FAITHFUL NIGHT...
PART II

The situation I was being faced with was like holding the face of a two-edged sword. I got into a marriage in which there were so many issues, conditions, circumstances beyond my power. Have you ever heard of "early marriage"?

I was from an extremely poor home. Poverty made me sell myself out for marriage at the tender age of 17. I had a mother who was diagnosed of diabetes and three younger ones. Two girls and a boy. It was inevitably my responsibility to take care of them all. If I must be opened here, presumably, I never felt love until I met Fabian, my sweet, divinely blessed keyboardist.

Even the heavens could testify for me that it was the first time I felt anything like "love." Don't get me wrong, it wasn't infatuation, it was love! This love made me mad discreetly, it was so strong but inexpressible. I couldn't help but to think of it every moment. I made effort to search for another keyboardist but to no avail.

Fabian was a God fearing man, he was spiritual giant, he always spoke the word of God, we prayed for hours together. He was absolutely exceptional in his musical skills, his sense of humor was arguably not to be competed with or against by any other. The only thing that gives me deep happiness was my career and Fabian was so in my music. ..

READ MORE> https://wirelesssignalsng..com/2019/04/the-night-it-happened_13.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

You Into Podcasts And Audiobooks?? / Seven Years Without You- Feather's Stories / Instant Us And Canada Number And Some Other Countries Within Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.