Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Withdrawal From My Adsense Acc. With No Dollar Acc - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Withdrawal From My Adsense Acc. With No Dollar Acc (664 Views)

Unverified USA Adsense Acc For Sale With $30 Inside / Uk Adsense Acc 1 Month Old For Sale With Domain / Get Ur Google Adsense Acc From A Registered Company, Www.zillionkinglight.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdrawal From My Adsense Acc. With No Dollar Acc by Akinowon123(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
Pls I need help on how I can convert my AdSense money to my Nigeria bank account. I don't have a dollar account yet. Give give me possible ways to go account cashing out my earnings
Re: Withdrawal From My Adsense Acc. With No Dollar Acc by Sanchez01: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
Akinowon123:
Pls I need help on how I can convert my AdSense money to my Nigeria bank account. I don't have a dollar account yet. Give give me possible ways to go account cashing out my earnings
You don't need to convert it. Just input your Nigerian bank account details alongside your bank's SWIFTBIC and AdSense will send your earnings to your bank account while your bank will automatically do the conversion using their rates.

However, you're likely to loss over N50 per USD.
Re: Withdrawal From My Adsense Acc. With No Dollar Acc by Akinowon123(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sanchez01:

You don't need to convert it. Just input your Nigerian bank account details alongside your bank's SWIFTBIC and AdSense will send your earnings to your bank account while your bank will automatically do the conversion using their rates.

However, you're likely to loss over N50 per USD.
thank you. And hope I can get to change it later when I have a dollar account
Re: Withdrawal From My Adsense Acc. With No Dollar Acc by banjicom(m): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
Akinowon123:

Congrats bro on your first payout, more of this to come IJN. Wishing you more traffic to your site.....lols cheesy

As someone as already said you have nothing to worry about and you can even change your bank details later.
Re: Withdrawal From My Adsense Acc. With No Dollar Acc by Sanchez01: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
Akinowon123:

thank you. And hope I can get to change it later when I have a dollar account
Sure, you can. As a matter of fact, I'll recommend you start the process of opening a dorm account, preferably with GTB already.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Anyone That Have Run Ads On Nairaland I Don't Know How To Pay Them / Looking For Wordpress Developer / How Do You Manage Your Eyes After Using Phones And PC For Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.