Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

How Do You Manage Your Eyes After Using Phones And PC For Long? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do You Manage Your Eyes After Using Phones And PC For Long? (665 Views)

Latest Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme (mobile And PC Versions) / How To Download Netify VPN On Both Android And PC For Free Browsing 2018 / Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Manage Your Eyes After Using Phones And PC For Long? by Ayemileto(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
As a programmer, it's quite common to spend almost all day working on the PC.

How do you manage the eye pains that come after a prolonged time of writing code?

Is there any type of glass that can be used to reduce the intensity of light?

Note: I have tried different options like changing all apps/software I use that support dark mode to dark mode.

I have also downloaded some softwares that tweak the kind of light emitted from the screen,

But I still sometimes feel eye pains after working with the system.

What do you think can be done to reduce or eradicate the pain completely?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Your Eyes After Using Phones And PC For Long? by dawnomike(m): 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
They are anti-glare galsses that you can get... It helps protect your eyes. And try to use your TV as monitor sometimes; It is safer as it helps you to keep a good distance
Re: How Do You Manage Your Eyes After Using Phones And PC For Long? by Ayemileto(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2020
dawnomike:
They are anti-glare galsses that you can get... It helps protect your eyes. And try to use your TV as monitor sometimes; It is safer as it helps you to keep a good distance

Ok. Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Youtube Channel Fully Monetized In 10 Days With 1k Sub & 4K Watchhours / I Need A Cheap Host With Strong SMTP Sending 500 Mails Par Day/week / Make N5000-N15000 Weekly From Chatmogul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.