Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) (12750 Views)

Why We Won’t Beg ASUU Over Strike, Parents Reply Keyamo / Strike: FG Meets ASUU Today, SSANU Friday / FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by AAA593: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari is holding a meeting with the leadership of Academic Staff Union of University (ASUU).

The meeting is expected to focus on the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (IPPIS).

ASUU has kicked against its inclusion on IPPIS which is a directive from President Buhari.
While some universities have complied with the directive, some have not done so because of the position taken by ASUU.

The president has directed that all ministries, departments, agencies of government, including staff of the Police, the Armed Forces and educational institutions must be included in the IPPIS.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/happening-now-buhari-meets-ASUU-over-ippis.html

Photo credit: Bashir Ahmad.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by AAA593: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
Front page lala
Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by Theenchanter2: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
We'll surely hear d outcome.... ASUU does not have any solid excuse for not enrolling on IPPIS.

I kuku trust d general, he won't succumb to their lame trick... only if he knows the rate at which fed unis are desperately employing lecturers, ehn.

If ASUU is adamant on not enrolling, they better source for funds internally... i can't be feeding u and u're telling me what and how to feed u.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by popsy2(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
The cabal !

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.
Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by AAA593: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
Theenchanter2:
We'll surely hear d outcome.... ASUU does not have any solid excuse for not enrolling on IPPIS.

I kuku trust d general, he won't succumb to their lame trick... only if he knows the rate at which fed unis are desperately employing lecturers, ehn.

If ASUU is adamant on not enrolling, they better source for funds internally... i can't be feeding u and u're telling me what and how to feed u.
What are you saying self

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by Theenchanter2: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
AAA593:

What are you saying self
if u know what ur thread is talking about, u won't be asking me this question.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by AAA593: 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Theenchanter2:
if u know what ur thread is talking about, u won't be asking me this question.
Do you even know what university autonomy is? Do you think ASUU doesn't have points? Have you seen ippis template to know ASUU's points? Why not Wait till after the meeting

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by Theenchanter2: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
AAA593:

Do you even know what university autonomy is? Do you think ASUU doesn't have points? Have you seen ippis template to know ASUU's points? Why not Wait till after the meeting
My friend, No full autonomy anywhere in our govt owned universities, even most govt owned European and American universities still don't have full autonomy in their universities... ASUU is only trying to milk the nation by not enrolling on IPPIS.

ASUU wants full autonomy and still want the govt to fund it. ASUU has control over "academics" "organisation or management", "decision making" and "recruitment of staffs".. even funds is controlled by them. The govt just give them funds and they're to use it accordingly... They should have rejected the funds since they're all shouting "autonomy". Bunch of confused fellows.

And funny enough, universities around d world are under IPPIS, why must ASUU's case be different when IPPIS can be tweaked to their useless demand.

They're confused jor, not really confused, they're sabouteurs.

28 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by Nwadiuto247: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
Theenchanter2:

Ignorance is a disease. Seek for help asap.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by Theenchanter2: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

hypocrisy is an incurable disease...expect d expected.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by Nwadiuto247: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
Theenchanter2:
My friend, No full autonomy anywhere in our govt owned universities, even most govt owned European and American universities still don't have full autonomy in their universities... ASUU is only trying to milk the nation by not enrolling on IPPIS.

ASUU wants full autonomy and still want the govt to fund it. ASUU has control over "academics" "organisation or management", "decision making" and "recruiting of staffs".. even funds is controlled by them. The govt just give them funds and they're to use it accordingly... They should have rejected the funds since they're all shouting "autonomy". Bunch of confused fellows.

And funny enough, universities around d world are under IPPIS, why must ASUU's case be different when IPPIS can be tweaked to their useless demand.

They're confused jor, not really confused, they're sabouteurs.

Another ignorant man on rampage. Have you asked yourself why the president himself is meeting will them?

They have some sturning revelations about IPPIS that the president may not have been aware of.

So pls keep quiet first. You dont know what has been going on in that IPPIS. Yours is just to be making noise

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by Nwadiuto247: 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
Theenchanter2:
hypocrisy is an incurable disease...expect d expected.

Your Ignorance(disease) is on the high side since you are making so much noise about IPPIS and ASUU.

Oga make your research about the allegations hanging around the whole thing and stop disgracing yourself here..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by Theenchanter2: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

Another ignorant man on rampage. Have you asked yourself why the president himself is meeting will them?

They have some sturning revelations about IPPIS that the president may not have been aware of.

So pls keep quiet first. You dont know what has been going on in that IPPIS. Yours is just to be making noise
hahaha, see this guy.

The president must meet with them to resolve d matter nah. One thing i'm sure of is that ASUU doesn't have any slam-dunk case against IPPIS.

Oga, go rest small abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by Theenchanter2: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

Your Ignorance(disease) is on the high side since you are making so much noise about IPPIS and ASUU.

Oga make your research about the allegations hanging around the whole thing and stop disgracing yourself here..
oga, if u surely know the allegations hanging around this IPPIS ish, and they make sense to u when u switch to a sane and clear mind... pls enlighten us.

I'm sure u can't! No justification for the refusal of IPPIS, its just a payment system.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by Nwadiuto247: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
Theenchanter2:
oga, if u surely know the allegations hanging around this IPPIS ish, and they make sense to u when u switch to a sane and clear mind... pls enlighten us.

I'm sure u can't! No justification for the refusal of IPPIS, its just a payment system.

IPPIS is a good idea and ASUU is never against it but against the structure and the ugly things going underground.

Receive sense.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by Nwadiuto247: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
Theenchanter2:
hahaha, see this guy.

The president must meet with them to resolve d matter nah. One thing i'm sure of is that ASUU doesn't have any slam-dunk case against IPPIS.

Oga, go rest small abeg.

Again go and do your research on how many times have Buhari personality met with ASUU since 2015.

Its not a must that he will meet with them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by AAA593: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

I stopped quoting him when i discovered his point of argument about university autonomy, ASUU and ippis.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by Theenchanter2: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

IPPIS is a good idea and ASUU is never against it but against the structure and the ugly things going underground.

Receive sense.
such as.... it doesn't

. Capture renumeration of staffs on sabbatical, external examiner, visiting lecturers and so on,

. Recognize 70yrs as retirement age for academicians against 65yrs & 60yrs for others.

. That IPPIS only recognize permanent staffs.

And some lame excuses that doesn't hold any water.

But d fact remains that ASUU is a greedy body, the body reeks of unbridled corruption.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by Theenchanter2: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
AAA593:

I stopped quoting him when i discovered his point of argument about university autonomy, ASUU and ippis.
u stopped quoting me when u couldn't muster salient points to prove them right.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by AAA593: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Theenchanter2:
such as.... it doesn't

. Capture renumeration of staffs on sabbatical, external examiner, visiting lecturers and so on,

. Recognize 70yrs as retirement age for academicians against 65yrs & 60yrs for others.

. That IPPIS only recognize permanent staffs.

And some lame excuses that doesn't hold any water.

But d fact remains that, ASUU is a greedy body, the body reeks of unbridled corruption.
ASUU is just a Union in the university and I don't know why you're tagging ASUU with corruption. ASUU doesn't support corruption and will never do.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by AAA593: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
Theenchanter2:
u stopped quoting me when u couldn't muster salient points to prove them right.
You're not making sense. Fly from my thread

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by Theenchanter2: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
AAA593:

ASUU is just a Union in the university and I don't know why you're tagging ASUU with corruption. ASUU doesn't support corruption and will never do.
ASUU is a greedy body that doesn't want d best for the country, they never ever fight for a cause that benefits d nation but for selfish interest...

They know IPPIS will open their can of worm, it'll expose d series of corruption going on in that sinkhole of a body. they've lost our respect, tell it to them.

Why are they scared of transparency if not for selfish interest?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by Theenchanter2: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
AAA593:

You're not making sense. Fly from my thread
come and carry me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by edoairways: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

Findings not research

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
When ASUU see IPPIS coming,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by javaguru: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
I hate this man ehh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by CapitalHYC(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
What does he know about ASUU .. Most of their words would have fallen on deaf ears.. He Needs Abba Kyari to brief him later on

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
I hope they settle well o.
Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by illiteratepmb: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mtchew
Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by jumper524(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
First person from your left.

See the way the baba stand like who neva chop for decades.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by staga: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
This is what a leader does...talk to your people directly and not through proxies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos) by Kaybee14(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ok. It is noted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Universities Allow HND Holders With Lower Credit For Masters Without Pgd? / Photos Of Jule Anke, The 10 Years Old Girl In Chrisland Video / Fg Threatens To Invoke ‘no Work, No Pay’ Law, With Ssanu, Nasu, Naat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.