Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

P-square's Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square's Mansion (15560 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos) / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square's Mansion by cnnnigeria: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2010
Outside Squareville, the P-Square Mansion

Re: P-square's Mansion by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2010
nice
Re: P-square's Mansion by WackyJ1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2010
Psquare is living it. I wonder what they do it there?
Re: P-square's Mansion by rochell: 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2010
awwwwww!!!!!!!<3
eishhhhhh,they are really living it
love you guyzzz,kip living it to the fullest
Re: P-square's Mansion by greenish05: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2010
Nice one, you guys deserve more of this, where is this located?
Re: P-square's Mansion by Lagishan: 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2010
Maryland Nigeria
Re: P-square's Mansion by MrCork7: 8:48am On Dec 06, 2010
OK. Hopefullly, P squr will be ban from singing in eglish is 2011 becoz they publickly this grace singing in english

acccssent with there conk IBo accsssent. No body buy there cassette anyways. (no oofeinse)
angry
Re: P-square's Mansion by Cosmass(f): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

OK. Hopefullly, P squr will be ban from singing in eglish is 2011 becoz they publickly this grace singing in english

acccssent with there conk IBo accsssent. No body buy there cassette anyways. (no oofeinse)
angry

You are so DISGUSTING! Not funny at all. You try so hard but dry as dust.
Re: P-square's Mansion by MrCork7: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2010
Cosmass:

You are so DISGUSTING! Not funny at all. You try so hard but dry as dust.

Compass. Madam i am not a comedyian, get it right. all am saying is that the crackhead fake ursher looking Ibo

wannnabeee tink they cant sing where as they cant sing. madam all am sayin is they shuld spend there moiney on english teacher

to teach them how to talk english. I bet u r a fan and i bet u are iBO (no ooofeinse)
angry
Re: P-square's Mansion by MrCork7: 9:24am On Dec 06, 2010
Campass. madam . and I bet u listen to Cassette & not Cd (no offeinse) angry
Re: P-square's Mansion by ayusman16(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2010
Lol bro. U will never change? I like to buy their cassette too. grin
Re: P-square's Mansion by bxg(m): 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2010
wats wit d red carpet
Re: P-square's Mansion by MrCork7: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2010
look at the crack head twins putting red carpet on the street. I guess its a IBO trendy ways of doin things.

the crackhead twins shuld has just put the red carpet in there swimmming pull. angry(no ofeinse)
Re: P-square's Mansion by WackyJ1(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2010
Stick a cork in your mouth Mr cork. Your IBO stuff is getting old
Re: P-square's Mansion by MrCork7: 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2010
WackyJ1:

Stick a cork in my mouth Mr cork. Your IBO stuff is getting old

[color=#990000]WackyJ1. bro. so u sayin u sck c0rk? tongue[/color]
Re: P-square's Mansion by MrCork7: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2010
WackyJ1, bro its okif u suk c0rk tongue (no oofeinse)
Re: P-square's Mansion by MrCork7: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2010
P Squr urgencely need to register for ENglish language for teh dis-able.

They r serious fcukin up english language & this gracing the economy of nigeria angry(no oofeinse)
Re: P-square's Mansion by ikeyman00(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and the yorubs ones speak good english right??
{ no intention}
Re: P-square's Mansion by AmAlone: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

P Squr  urgencely need to register for ENglish language for teh dis-able.

They r serious fcukin up english language &  this gracing the economy of nigeria angry(no oofeinse)[/color][/b]

You gosh doomed mother-bleeping retard of a person! You talk about English and your whole household of which you are the first and probably the worst cannot spell correctly simple 7 letter words! And you talk about other people's business? Where is your own house? These dude's are far far beta than u mother-bleeping hater of the lowest order. You will surely rot like the people before you! Go to hell. Jealous he-goat. This gracing kor That gracing ni

now i no u will write back papa-fcuka
Re: P-square's Mansion by MrCork7: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2010
ikeyman00 & Am Alone: since u 2 IBO boys are fan of P Squuar, why dont u put there picture in front of your gate,

if u have any (no oofeinse)
Re: P-square's Mansion by AmAlone: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

ikeyman00 & Am Alone: since u 2 IBO boys are fan of P Squuar, why dont u put there picture in front of your gate,

if u have any (no[b] oofeinse[/b])

Go back to school I-diot hole
low life @$$hole
Re: P-square's Mansion by AmAlone: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2010
Hey Mr Cock, u are full of SHIT, Did u pass tru primary skool atal
Re: P-square's Mansion by MrCork7: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2010
Am Alone:

Hey Mr Cock,  u are full of  poo,  Did u pass tru primary skool atal

guess what, u crackhead, come back and talk to me when u has a woman. no wonder u r alone
Re: P-square's Mansion by AmAlone: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

guess what, u crackhead, come back and talk to me when u has a woman. no wonder u r alone

I have said it before but will not mind saying it again!

Am Alone Doesn't necessarily mean I'm Lonely - GET THAT!
But has to do with the fact that When I was low, when good turns bad and bad turns worse and the worse get worst
I was alone. . .  Because everybody will definitely leave you when you get down.

Am Alone Does not necessarily mean I'm Lonely
And by the way; Without a woman, is that the only thing Alone means to you?
Have you ever heard of Solitude?: The state of being lonely especially when you enjoy it!

Am Alone Does not necessarily mean I'm Lonely - Now get that into you tick black skull manliness-head

Now write back when you can write simple English and spell correctly
DI.CK-HEAD
Re: P-square's Mansion by MrCork7: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2010
Am Alone:

I have said it before but will not mind saying it again!

Am Alone Doesn't necessarily mean I'm Lonely - GET THAT!
But has to do with the fact that When I was low, when good turns bad and bad turns worse and the worse get worst
I was alone. . .  Because everybody will definitely leave you when you get down.

Am Alone Does not necessarily mean I'm Lonely
And by the way; Without a woman, is that the only thing Alone means to you?
Have you ever heard of Solitude?: The state of being lonely especially when you enjoy it!

Am Alone Does not necessarily mean I'm Lonely - Now get that into you tick black skull manliness-head

Now write back when you can write simple English and spell correctly
DI.CK-HEAD

No wonder she dumpted your broke azzz, u self made IBO crackhead? she does u great! So u now claiming to be happy coz u r lonely?

SHUT THE Bleep UP!! brother, my only advise to u is to tie yout priiick on to a fan & switch it on. Truss me. u will enjoy it. edddddddiot!
Re: P-square's Mansion by AmAlone: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

No wonder she dumpted your broke azzz, u self made IBO crackhead? she does u  great! So u now claiming to be happy coz u r lonely?

SHUT THE bleep UP!! brother, my only advise to u is to tie yout priiick on to a fan & switch it on. Truss me. u will enjoy it.  edddddddiot!

Easy dicckhead,  grin grin grin grin Go back to school.
Seriously, this is a my own advise.
You talk about ppl's mansion and success
.head this is your doom!
You can't write simple English
-
I no go lie u o
if you go write waec or gce
Guy na f9 ooo
That kine f9 wey besay them go even come hall con flog your black backside

Farewell bro cheesy
Re: P-square's Mansion by WackyJ1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

No wonder she dumpted your broke azzz, u self made IBO crackhead? she does u great! So u now claiming to be happy coz u r lonely?

SHUT THE bleep UP!! brother, my only advise to u is to tie yout priiick on to a fan & switch it on. Truss me. u will enjoy it. edddddddiot!

Ride on Amalone you're the first one i've seen who gets to Mr cork like this.
He's just a jobless abandoned dude with no home training.
Re: P-square's Mansion by 190: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2010
Please i beg you guys//

Leave mr.cock alone,

He's my person,

Im taking him out of here

@cock lets go, this thread is full of Psquare crack head wannabee's

lets go!!
Re: P-square's Mansion by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2010
LMFAO@ WACKYJ1. dude I came on this page, via 190's post and all I saw was your last line when you said "He's just a jobless abandoned  dude with no home training." INSTANTLY I knew who you were talking about! LOL! Poor Mr. Cork!
Re: P-square's Mansion by WackyJ1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

LMFAO@ WACKYJ1. dude I came on this page, via 190's post and all I saw was your last line when you said "He's just a jobless abandoned  dude with no home training." INSTANTLY I knew who you were talking about! LOL! Poor Mr. Cork!
I spoke the truth. And he's not just poor. He's wretched
Re: P-square's Mansion by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^  grin grin
Re: P-square's Mansion by MrxCork: 8:21am On Dec 09, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

[b][color=#990000]MzDarkSkin, arrha. thanks for the nasty comments so far & i guess we now enemys,

Its all good. Welcome!!! angry
[/color][/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy / Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas / Pasuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Badagry (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.