Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,505 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

What Is Copywriting And What Copywriters DO - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is Copywriting And What Copywriters DO (407 Views)

What Is Copywriting? How Do I Get Started? / Birthday Hangout With Copywriting And Graphics Design W/taiwo Orbs / What Is Copywriting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Copywriting And What Copywriters DO by gentlesam34(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
WHAT IS COPYWRITING ?

Copywriting is the act of Selling with written words.
Copywriting is using the writing words to start, enhance or extend the relationship with a customer.

The purpose of Copywriting is to sale.
As a Copywriter, your job is to persuade, negotiate and convince a potential customer to buy your products, agree with you on something, or to take action using written words.

WHAT COPYWRITERS DO

Copywriters are the ones who are turning words into CASH.
The Articles and Contents you read are written by Copywriters, Product Descriptions, Sales Pages and Sales Copies, Bills Board, Email Contents, Ads on Facebook , TV'S, Radio, Internets, Instagram and many more are all written by Copywriters.

You can't be a Copywriter and LACK work to do. They are whole lots of websites you can offer your services and earn dollars as a Copywriter. But there is a little more to it which I want to expose to.

I will teach you the easy tricks and methods you can use to write your articles and how to make money with it as a professional Copywriter.

Join my WhatsApp group through the link on my profile signature or
Contact me on WhatsApp 08134287826
For more information .
Re: What Is Copywriting And What Copywriters DO by JastSiryin(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
I'm really interested in learning this skill, as i know I've got the potential. But i lack the guidance of an experience, and most detrimentally, lack the confidence to brave it alone. I dunno if this gets to you, but if you'll be willing to show me the ropes, I'll be very grateful. Having a mentor is of utmost importance

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue My Work Or Should I Accept My In-laws Offer / Certified Information System Auditor (CISA); The 7th Ranked ISACA Certification / Scuba Diving Gears Crucial Buyer's Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.