Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

What Is Copywriting? How Do I Get Started? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is Copywriting? How Do I Get Started? (280 Views)

What Is Copywriting? / What Is Copywriting And What Copywriters DO / Ghostwriting And Copywriting: Are There Really Any Differences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Copywriting? How Do I Get Started? by AlaloBlessing06(f): 3:34am On Aug 08, 2022
What Is Copywriting? How Do I Get Started?

You're reading this because you're interested in learning more about copywriting and how to get started.

I'm about to reveal to you a knowledge that will forever change your financial situation.

There aren't many persons in the world that are good in this skill.

Once you have mastered this unique skill, you won't ever have to worry about money again.

The ability to earn cash, build, start, or expand whatever business you want is what copywriting is all about.

Copywriting is the skill of using written words to influence and convince readers to act right away.

Copywriting has a lot to do with selling and closing a sale rather than writing.

Despite being among the top paid professions in the world and a multi trillion dollars industry, most people aren't even aware of it.

Take a look around. Every single thing you buy today were all the result of the work of a copywriter who developed the idea, created the brand, and created the message that convinced you to buy.

Everything in your lifeā€”is a copy.

I'll use this as an example. Let's imagine that there is a company selling a product online.

Let's assume that the product generates $100,000 yearly and that it converts at a rate of 1%, which means that for every 100 visitors that visits the page of the company, one customer buys.

If you are a copywriter and you have the ability to look at the page and make some changes. This page now convert at a rate of 3 percent rather than 1 percent.

What have you done as a copywriter?

You've just increased this company's sales by three times, from $100,000 to $300,000, without spending any additional money on marketing.

All you have changed is the way the market is being told about the offer.

You might then ask, "This is really good, How Do I Become A Copywriter?"

You may desire to become a copywriter because you are aware of how much money you could make if you are good.

You could work from anywhere. You could work whenever, wherever, and with whomever you wanted.

You don't need to break a bank or a degree to be a copywriter.

Currently, in order to learn copywriting, you must have a mentor who is an expert in the field.

It is really hard to simply watch a video or read a book and say you are becoming a copywriter.

You need a mentor to show their skills to you, after which you practice them to get feedback and fix your mistakes so that you can finally do the same move exactly as they did.

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online Is Not A Scam, You Are The One Doubting Your Ability / 3 Tips On How To Study In Norway For Free | Visa Requirement / Web Designer And Developer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.