Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? (459 Views)

Honest Question To The Christians / A Question To My Friends Who Are Believers / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? by Opotoyi901(m): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Me and by friends have been argueing since morning about muslims not eating dog, my friend told it not writing in the Koran and it was just fabricated by the muslims.
So my question is why is it that muslims don't eat dogs
please no one should derail this thread.
Re: Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? by ItooWorWor(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
It happened a longtime ago, the muslims and one of their anabi went to the mountain to pray just like Jesus did with is desciples, so their anabi told them to wait for him, so he climbed up the mountain to pray, when he was praying raising his ass up, some mad dogs came and saw him thinking it was a white rabbit, they immidiately pounce on him, when his almajiris waited for him and didn't see him, they climb the mountain to look for him to their greatest suprise their anabi has been torn to pecies by dogs, since then they vow never to eat dog again.

Hope this help?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? by iamgenius(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
ItooWorWor:
It happened a longtime ago, the muslims and one of their anabi went to the mountain to pray just like Jesus did with is desciples, so their anabi told them to wait for him, so he climbed up the mountain to pray, when he was praying raising his ass up, some mad dogs came and saw him thinking it was a white rabbit, they immidiately pounce on him, when his almajiris waited for him and didn't see him, they climb the mountain to look for him to their greatest suprise their anabi has been torn to pecies by dogs, since then they vow never to eat dog again.

Hope this help?
That dog also ate your brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? by wike54(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
iamgenius:

Imao

Seriously the dogs did more harm than expected

1 Like

Re: Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? by iamgenius(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
Opotoyi901:
Me and by friends have been argueing since morning about muslims not eating dog, my friend told it not writing in the Koran and it was just fabricated by the muslims.
Bismillah. Does your friend follow Al-Quran only? The Prophet(peace be upon him) said: When dog lick your bowl, wash it seven times one of it(the washing) with sand.

Would a sane Muslim who follows Allahs Messenger(oeace be upon him) eat such animal whose saliva is impure? Stay away from such friends. They should do research about the filth dogs carry with them of they don't believe in Allah I think they should believe in science

1 Like

Re: Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? by Opotoyi901(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Hope this help?
Wow, interesting
GoTV
Arrewa
Ryocaj
BelookingIDIOT
ENEMYOFGOD6
Audu2008
Spendidjes
I need you people here urgently

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? by Opotoyi901(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
iamgenius:
Bismillah. Does your friend follow Al-Quran only? The Prophet(peace be upon him) said: When dog lick your bowl, wash it seven times one of it(the washing) with sand.

Would a sane Muslim who follows Allahs Messenger(oeace be upon him) eat such animal whose saliva is impure? Stay away from such friends. They should do research about the filth dogs carry with them of they don't believe in Allah I think they should believe in science
Thanks
Re: Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? by budaatum: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
Opotoyi901:
Dogs, like pigs, do not discriminate in what they eat, and would scavenge, eat poo and dead rotten flesh. It isn't however eating actual dogs and pigs that is so deadly since modern agriculture techniques have mastered this indiscriminacy, though we have not bothered with vultures.

The hope is if you are taught early the path that you should follow, you would not eat humans who scavenge, eat poo and dead rotten flesh like dogs and pigs and vultures do, least you catch their diseases and die.
Re: Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? by ItooWorWor(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
iamgenius:

Oga, that was what happened na, go and check the surah of surah's you will see it there.

2 Likes

Re: Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? by iamgenius(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Oga, that was what happened na, go and check the surah of surah's you will see it there.
I see it bite you before it ate your brain
Re: Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Hope this help?
They would be crying on that day as if they never knew what they were doing, they would be seeking for forgiveness and be begging that God Almighty should return them, as if they were being controlled before. or will you say you were mad or mentally unstable. Even if you are not a believer, do you have to blaspheme. I pity how some people add fire to their fire.

Back to the O.P, Scientifically, many animals and plants infection can't be contracted by human, because we are of different species, i.e a maize plant can have a viral disease like those mosaic diseases and a cow can be infected with diseases like cow flu, but can't be transmitted to human, even if you hug the plant or animals.
Rabies and Hydrophobia, very dangerous Viral diseases are exceptions, common to Dogs. It affected people during the time of the prophets and now, Islamically you can have a cat pet, and you can kill and eat a goat, but Rabies being harmful, and Rabies is of different kind, though there are now cure/drugs/treatments for it, but in many cases, the affected human are badly affected, both in the past and now. there are thousands of animals that you can eat, why would you risk eating a deadly virus. you can search about how deadly rabies can be.

another reason, is eating any animal that is capable of eating human flesh, is forbidden Islamically, Be it lion, Tiger, Dogs, even though you know it has never killed/bitten a human being. why would you like to hunt an animal that is capable of killing you, or that has human flesh in it's stomach. out of the thousands of animal species in the world.

Islamically, Killing oneself or posing oneself to danger which can lead to death or disability, is forbidden, unless you don't have any option left/it's compulsory for you to do so.

those are the two main reasons most scholars give, and both reason are derived from various prophetic teachings

1 Like

Re: Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Opotoyi901:

Wow, interesting
GoTV
Arrewa
Ryocaj
BelookingIDIOT
ENEMYOFGOD6
Audu2008
Spendidjes
I need you people here urgently
calling your Christian/Atheist brothers to make jest of Islam, if it's possible to slap people on that day(day of judgement) those you just called would not only slap you but kill you again (if possible)
Re: Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? by ItooWorWor(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
iamgenius:
Oga, a muslim who convert to christian told me this

1 Like

Re: Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? by ItooWorWor(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
iamgenius:
Oga, a muslim who convert to christian told me this, and he was from kebbi state

1 Like

Re: Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? by BroOptimist(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
iamgenius:

JazzakumAllahu Khairan.
Re: Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? by budaatum: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Oga, a muslim who convert to christian told me this, and he was from kebbi state
What he told you must be correct then so you need not bother using your own mind and brains and eyes to check for yourself.

Your portion will not too wor wor.

Say "amen"!

Re: Question To My Muslims Brothe And Sisters? by ENEMYOFGOD6: 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
Opotoyi901:

.religion has done more harm to humanity than good. It shall not be well with those white men who brought religion to brainwashed us. I refused to be brainwashes. That's why I can eat anything eatables. Say no religious slavery.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know If God Is Calling Me To Do His Work / Removed / It Is Impossible For A Believer To Pray More Than 1hr Without Praying In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.