Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Caucasian Puppies For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Caucasian Puppies For Sale (844 Views)

Large Bone Caucasian Puppies At Cool Price / Female Full Breed Caucasian Puppies For Sale(one Month) / Very Affordable Caucasian /gsd Mix Puppies For Sale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caucasian Puppies For Sale by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
We have healthy Caucasian puppies for sale

Just 5 left

Re: Caucasian Puppies For Sale by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 11, 2020
Still available
Re: Caucasian Puppies For Sale by TCD: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
Pic of the parents please
Re: Caucasian Puppies For Sale by emptytoothpaste: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
Askibee, you are a scammer and a thief, and I will do everything I can to get my money back from you.

Do business with this scammer to your own detriment.

It is people like you that give Internet business entrepreneurs a very bad name.

I was looking for a farm worker late last year, so I decided to register on nairaland for that purpose. I PMed @dedons because of how old and active he is on Nairaland and in the agric section respectively, and how he has also contributed in busting scammers on the site. So I figured anybody dedons recommends must be legit. He recommended Askibee, and that was were we made a big mistake. Askibee had us both fooled. Do business with Askibee, and I guarantee you this same fate

I contacted Askibee about providing Farmhelp, and Askibee said I will get him in 4 days max, little did I know that this was just a ploy to scam me off my money.

I made a down payment of 15K to Askibee, and that was when I started hearing different kinds of stories. I was given stories for 1 complete month.

More than 75% of my farm investments perished because of my patience with Askibee's stories and promises. My farm perished because there were times I had to conduct other businesses and leave the farm unattended (sometimes for a week), because I was hoping on this scammer and his stories.

Now, I have been asking him to refund my money, and I'll just forget about everything and move on. For more than a month now, he started another set of promises that he will return my 15K, I have still not gotten my refund.

This is me narrating my ordeal with that fraudster. I have no reason to come here and lay false allegations without legitimate cause.

Feel free to do business with him if you wish, you will get stories, be scammed and we would also read your ordeal here too.
Re: Caucasian Puppies For Sale by MARKone(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
^^^

With all you wrote, to sane person will deal with him here.
Re: Caucasian Puppies For Sale by dedons: 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
I should have known that this askibee is a very dishonest person and a scammer before recommending him to anyone.

When he started portraying the traits of a scammer to the young man, I raised alarm here and he started calling the young man to threaten me.

The young man begged me to take down my thread and comments because askibee had promised to pay back his money.

Now it's over three months which he refused to deliver the service he was paid for and also refused to refund the money.

We are trying to track him down using the Police, Efcc and other security agencies including his bank.

Scammers should no longer be allowed to operate on Nairaland as I have long been among those who have been tracking down such evil people here.

The law will surely catch up with him and he must be punished.

Please be careful with this askibee, he is a big scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Solid Caucasian For Sale / Pls Lets Post Pics Of Our Dobermans / 2 Years-old Female Purebred Slant-back German Shepherd For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.