Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Things To Expect From Windows 11 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Things To Expect From Windows 11 (1063 Views)

Upgrade Your Unsupported Mac Or PC From Windows 10 To Windows 11 / Windows 11 Android Apps: Everything You Should Know / Please How Do I Downgrade My Laptop From Windows 8.1 To Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Expect From Windows 11 by hassan4: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
Microsoft is about launching it’s latest Windows operating system this year (2020), and there is a lot of anticipation as to what features to expect and what services will be continued or discontinued.

We at Gtbens Magazine take a close look at what everyone should expect from Windows 11.

Radical reworking of the user interface:

I doubt that 100%. Windows 11 is a soft deployment of Windows 8, the word stress is soft. Microsoft will try to harm this update as little as possible. I believe that there will be no noticeable changes, and nothing aggressive.

Deeper integration with bing:

I believe that is true. Microsoft continues to work with Bing and I think that Windows 11 will not be an exception. There will be many opportunities in the next version of Microsoft Windows to integrate search into the OS.

Deeper integration with Azure for cloud storage:

I hope that Microsoft will continue pushing to use Azure for cloud storage. Microsoft, by the way, can integrate parts of the OS into cloud documents / file storage.

Advanced Power Management:

This is already expected. Microsoft did an excellent job with Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 with power management. Microsoft is expected to make the OS more efficient in newer versions of Windows.

Improved gesture integration:

It will be relevant if Microsoft tries to add gesture recognition to Windows 11. I expect the company to go beyond the initial steps taken in Windows 8.1 (especially in the culinary application). Using computer gestures will be great if they can succeed in this.

Improved security:

I expect enhanced security features in Windows 11, including fingerprint recognition. Microsoft did an excellent job of security, continuing to block Windows with every major release.

Only 64 bits?

This is a long legend. Over the past 6 years, we have made assumptions that Microsoft will switch to an exclusively 64 bit system. I doubt this will happen in this release. Once again I draw your attention to the fact that this will not be a controversial issue, but as smooth as possible, without problems and experiences. At least Microsoft has to hope so.

That’s all there is at the moment, I will continue to update this page as new information becomes available.

Get Full Article below:

https://gtbensmagazine.com/2020/01/09/things-to-expect-from-windows-11/

Mynd44, lalasticlala, Seun, OAM4J

Re: Things To Expect From Windows 11 by LOGOBELT: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Another upgraded security operating system... But we are waiting for it.
Re: Things To Expect From Windows 11 by Goldencheese(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
Thanks for this update.
Re: Things To Expect From Windows 11 by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2020
Windows ain't releasing windows 11.
Re: Things To Expect From Windows 11 by hassan4: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
Windows ain't releasing windows 11.

Check again...Microsoft will release Windows 11 on July 29, 2020, and will be available to the general public. Windows 11 update option will be enabled for end users.
Re: Things To Expect From Windows 11 by bigboa: 6:12am On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Things To Expect From Windows 11 by Anayalv: 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
I do not get it, they repeteadly saying it will be much higher amounts of that anyway. They say they will never release this operating system for no matter what on that level, that there will never be windows 11 or something like that totally.
Re: Things To Expect From Windows 11 by VictorIfe(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
from the future and am here to tell you that windows 11 is on the way..
Re: Things To Expect From Windows 11 by music23: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Here is the list of features removed in Windows 11 that you will be going to enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Motherboard Of HP Elitebook 2530p. / Clearance Laptop Sales!!! / Hp Elitebook 840 G2 12.6" Corei7 7th Gen/ 16 GB Ram 512 SSD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.