Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Mob Set A Motorcycle Thief Ablaze Behind Police Station (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Set A Motorcycle Thief Ablaze Behind Police Station (photos) (1498 Views)

Suspected Motorcycle Thief Set Ablaze In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) / Udala, UnilagOlodo Rape Accuser, Refuses To Show At Police Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mob Set A Motorcycle Thief Ablaze Behind Police Station (photos) by Nksleek: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
An angry mob has reportedly set a suspected motorcycle thief ablaze in Patani area of Delta State.

According to reports, the deceased who hails from Toru-Beni and simply identified as Ebisuo ThankGod was caught after attempting to steal a motorcycle.

The mob drawn to the scene descended on him and reportedly dragged the severely beaten Ebisuo ThankGod to his death by setting him ablaze behind the Police station in Patani.

Just in a Man named Ebisuo ThankGod who hails from Toru beni was Set Ablaze after many Beating in Patani for Attempting to Steal Okada ...
This incident is said to have happened at the back of the Patani Police Station.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/01/09/mob-set-a-motorcycle-thief-ablaze-behind-police-station-photos/

Re: Mob Set A Motorcycle Thief Ablaze Behind Police Station (photos) by SimDan95(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
In all truth and honesty I condemn crime to
the bone marrow, but I'm not in the position to judge my fellow human when I'm totally oblivious to his reason for indulgence in the said act.

However what I do know is that it was a crime for you to be born in a country that despised you, being neither Noble man nor a dignitary you were denied basic amenities, comfort and protection. The irony of u being incarcerated beside those meant to protect you but will rather turn a blind eye cos their primary obligation is to harass others and extort from them.

I hope u find peace in the afterlife.

1 Share

Re: Mob Set A Motorcycle Thief Ablaze Behind Police Station (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Oh Nigeria my corntree
Who did you offend?
Re: Mob Set A Motorcycle Thief Ablaze Behind Police Station (photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
He didn't even steal the bike, he only attempted to steal the bike yet you decided to take is life.

The funniest thing about these mobs is that majority of them are also criminals, hardened one at that. I was in ilasa-mushin the other day when I saw a notorious cultist who is responsible for the death of numerous rivals joining hand to give a Petty thief jungle justice.
Re: Mob Set A Motorcycle Thief Ablaze Behind Police Station (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
SimDan95:
d
Space booker

Re: Mob Set A Motorcycle Thief Ablaze Behind Police Station (photos) by SimDan95(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
ghettokid1:
Space booker
is it ur space??

Re: Mob Set A Motorcycle Thief Ablaze Behind Police Station (photos) by Goldencheese(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
Chai, they just wasted this life. Thief no good o, attempted or successful.
Re: Mob Set A Motorcycle Thief Ablaze Behind Police Station (photos) by Picadelly(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lord have mercy and redeem us from all this..
Re: Mob Set A Motorcycle Thief Ablaze Behind Police Station (photos) by donbachi(m): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
"Attempted to"...they too should have attempted to kill him,instead of killing him.since he did not succeed in stealing the motorcycle...they too should have not succeeded in killing him...but they succeeded in killing him....him and dem,who committed d worst crime na...na dem.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Set A Motorcycle Thief Ablaze Behind Police Station (photos) by thorpido(m): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
This is pure evil.....just outpouring of frustration.

Why burn him for stealing?

1 Like

Re: Mob Set A Motorcycle Thief Ablaze Behind Police Station (photos) by mahakexchange(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jungle justice! not the best though

1 Like

Re: Mob Set A Motorcycle Thief Ablaze Behind Police Station (photos) by 4reala(m): 12:19am On Jan 10, 2020
Haha, dey should have stopped at the beating nah, and then hand him over to the police. This is not good

1 Like

Re: Mob Set A Motorcycle Thief Ablaze Behind Police Station (photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2020
Too bad

(1) (Reply)

Killer Of Catholic Seminarian Confesses, Says He Was Always Preaching To Him / Lock Your Sim Cards WARNING. / Nude Man Tried To Lift A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.