Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat (47443 Views)

UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa / Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by RealEzee(m): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
if to say we get nukes now sauti for no dey misbehave like dis, now i wish Trump is our president, no time for useless visits na just one drone go end matter sharp sharp
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by Cchuks27(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lmaooo !!! Nigerians (especially igbos) are always causing trouble wherever they are. God forbid, I've never seen such before. Always a menace to their host communities

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by Freshlorde: 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
Always the poor areas
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by adenigga(m): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2020
DrChukki:
One man committed a crime and you transferred the anger to everyone in from his country. Is this not foolishness?

By the way, what are Nigerians still doing there?

Remember Iran vs America
0 - 1
Iran retaliated, over 170 innocent souls paid the supreme price. We are still searching if the culprit ( America ) is among the victims.

So, Iran lost that sanity momentarily, see the price!!!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by Splendor27: 12:03am On Jan 10, 2020
Yes is true,,,The victim sister is my friend on facebook,,she have been posting it and saying nigeria drug dealers should live south africa....
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by bhest(m): 12:05am On Jan 10, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

The hatred for Nigerians by black south Africans is deeply rooted in low self esteem.

Richdad
Most Nigerians based home and abroad won't live and let others live. Seems it's deeply rooted in the blood, so it becomes a stigma they carry everywhere they go. My question is did you expect people to pretend like they don't see it?
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by sayisayi(m): 12:43am On Jan 10, 2020
This shows you the lack of leadership and respect that African politicians engender in their countries now. No one gives a flying...
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by debbysure01(m): 12:51am On Jan 10, 2020
If that News is true, I wonder why someone will to stab a citizen of another country in his own country. Not even any other country, but South Africa which is always looking for every single opportunity to unleash their terror.

Check my signature.

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by Cantonese: 1:02am On Jan 10, 2020
Sweeetheart:
haa

Abakaliki are too aggressive if not all ebonyi people I knew this because of their manner of approach and how they get angry easily at Nnewi then

I can say they're the most aggressive people in East. I wonder what give him such confidence to kill a man on his soil for that matter

Nigerians around there should better evacuate themselves from that area, is going to be messier those beast are like northern Nigeria, na only go zombies dey here

There's no difference between Abakaliki people and Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by pender(m): 2:12am On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by OyinO: 3:19am On Jan 10, 2020
Mightymanna:
African Mentality

They have whites with conglomerates living among them but they only see fellow Africans that are running small business as economic threat

Correction! South African cowardice mentality.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by segun18(m): 3:41am On Jan 10, 2020
ETWs:
So Nigerians still dey that shithole?

I am surprised too like you o?
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by Cherez: 3:49am On Jan 10, 2020
SURELAND:
Travel to a foreign land to stab their police is not what a reasonable person should support
Rhe foreigner also has multiple stab wounds on him too. Let's wait for the real news for if he got stabbed first, shouldn't he defend himself?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by Fastlinkpro: 4:00am On Jan 10, 2020
How come there is no single white in the pic, ohh my fellow black people. When shall we stop all this??
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by rampantlover: 4:37am On Jan 10, 2020
Loudmouth Nigerians grin cheesy I heard them saying they will never go to SA again but after returning to their evil forest to see how a fulani herdsman is governing that country they quickly run back to SA. grin cheesy They are still in Ghana fighting for their rights but will never do that in their own country. Foolish creatures

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by kareemkamil(m): 6:04am On Jan 10, 2020
Nigerians should leave there country for them na
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by soilsista(f): 6:13am On Jan 10, 2020
I guess we're going to ignore the part where it says that a police officer was stabbed to death? He wouldn't dare try that with a Nigerian police officer, let alone raise his voice. But you people think that you can get away with all types of unruliness here.

All that's required from you is to respect your host country's laws but it seems impossible for some.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by coputa(m): 6:42am On Jan 10, 2020
Mightymanna:
African Mentality

They have whites with conglomerates living among them but they only see fellow Africans that are running small business as economic threat
Blacks are their own enemy.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by wiseone28: 6:53am On Jan 10, 2020
soilsista:
I guess we're going to ignore the part where it says that a police officer was stabbed to death? He wouldn't dare try that with a Nigerian police officer, let alone raise his voice. But you people think that you can get away with all types of unruliness here.

All that's required from you is to respect your host country's laws but it seems impossible for some.

But your media didn't mention the suspect nationality?

How come you guys are quick to mention Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by gnykelly(m): 7:05am On Jan 10, 2020
oloriLFC:
Ori won lo gbale undecided small thing they'll be burning properties, maiming people. Number 1 rapists and stabers cum killers in the world with their shiny forehead like transparent glass

so you expected them to keep silent when a law enforcement is killed
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by AngelicBeing: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2020
Yawns
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by jiksman3: 7:23am On Jan 10, 2020
Abakiliki people and stabbing are like 5&6
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by CalebLebsco56(m): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2020
Uptill now..why the much hate frm Southy?
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by sameasy4real(m): 7:31am On Jan 10, 2020
See how this man don cause problem for other innocent Nigerians now, angry
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by spiritmasquerad(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/fresh-crisis-brews-in-south-africa-as-nigerians-get-eviction-threat

Any Nigerian still in South Africa is on there own, because this one want to die in that useless country
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by Slimguy0(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2020
Can Nigeria and Nigerians just cut ties with South Africa cos these people are too Barbaric. It's just sad we all know people who have built all their Lives in the shitty place and of course makes it difficult for them to drop everything and just leave like that...
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat by LLobiorah: 8:10am On Jan 10, 2020
Sweeetheart:
haa

Abakaliki are too aggressive if not all ebonyi people I knew this because of their manner of approach and how they get angry easily at Nnewi then

I can say they're the most aggressive people in East. I wonder what give him such confidence to kill a man on his soil for that matter

Nigerians around there should better evacuate themselves from that area, is going to be messier those beast are like northern Nigeria, na only go zombies dey here

You dunno why he acted that way, and you judge him already? You negate the police brutality, which might have prompted the act, and focus on his origin.

Well done Daniel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve / Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) / Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.