Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,432 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State (8735 Views)

Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) / Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by ghettokid1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
I dont believe it...
Anyway, i teach photosyntesis and all Biology related

1 Like

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Chingykay77(m): 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
tolugar:
Some guys will start submitting applications

They will be like

I can teach photosynthesis
Madt o grin
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Chingykay77(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
As for me nothing concern me with either it is possible or not
My concern is will those girls or perhaps babes face the consequences cos if na man now hmmm....na the whole world for burst
now that na babes do am let's see what will be the outcome of the Judge
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by cRobo: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Where can I see the 5 girls

I want to ask them something in private
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Osobi32(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
falcon01:
how can the dick get an erection during tension? Doesn't make sense.
just having same thought...... But it's possible.
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Mattakinz123(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
All you need to know about Canada Immigration.

Canada has been dubbed the most desired place based on her intake of immigrants in the past decade.
No lies! Canada is now immigrants favorite country not just because of her people but because it has one of the most encouraging immigration policies in the world. I felt a big embrace of hospitality whilst finding out about Canada because i realised the government in fact have made it easy for foreigners not just yo stay but to become citizens. Just so you know, the Canadian Government plans to admit over 350,000 immigrants each year and it is possible for you to become one of them!
Well, there are two main paths to Canada. One is to obtain a permanent residence visa and the other way is to come to Canada on a temporary work permit.

Read more here:
https://study2japa.com/forums/topic/a-z-of-canada-immigration/

https://study2japa.com/forums/topic/a-z-of-canada-immigration/
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Gabson001(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
believe this story at your own peril
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by jerexzy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Indian film.
There is no way a man can sustain an erection under tension
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Oladayoade12: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
Are you a driver looking for a car to drive on Uber/Taxify or Ocar you can reach us on 08036832808/08180506729
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Oladayoade12: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Are you a driver looking for a car to drive on Uber/Taxify or Ocar platform you can call us on 08036832808 or 08180506729
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Sportize(m): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rape to comma? as in how na?

For Sale!

Nikon d5300 with a 35mm Yongnuo prime lens and 18-55 kit lens and free 32gb SD card
@165k

clean perfect working condition and a great camera for both photography and video production.
location Edo st. but with good arrangement, nationwide delivery is possible

serious buyers only pls
calls/whatsapp

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Bmaster(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
i refuse to relate to this story.!
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Kennedyiheme: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
falcon01:
how can a dick get an erection while tension? Believe me if no drugs is involved you get an erection when you are not in the mood.
even 10 women can't rape me.. when i give one blow for nose blood comeonut, the other ones go behave.. i don't believe these stories
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Davejr(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hi, there! Obinna has invited you to enjoy free banking on Kuda. Download Kuda here: https://kudamobile.page/GK7x7isfU25bV42K8 and join with this code: IQN74JWM.
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by LOVEGINO(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
falcon01:
how can the dick get an erection during tension? Doesn't make sense.
u ve said it all
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by itsme01: 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ladylite:
I do not believe this story. Girls rape a full grown teacher? In Nigeria?

Are you sure it was not the other way around?

five girls , five fvcking girls not one.. rape goes both ways
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by NJAIL(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=Khd95 post=85672344]sister calm down oo

some Hot girls wey mean business go rape any guy they want oo

forget that weaker sex poo, 5 to 1, the odd is against any guy..just beg them not to harm u that u will do ur best to satisfy them, even if no few stroke u fit share give them..but say u want use agidi abi u think say u get power,it will end in tears for u grin cheesy

plus, u know say deeq no get shoulder, he no get conscience, he no send u, he no wan know whether u are under stress or pressure, once mouth cover am, forget it

������
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by NJAIL(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Guy you bad oooo
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Sanquine(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=NJAIL post=85685790][/quote] Na true oo. .
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by jubril19(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
TheEnygma:
Please What is the name of the school ......i want to go and do my I.T. There.
you want to do IT in a dangerous school
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Sanquine(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
undecidedThat's how they will be lying undecidedThat's how they will be lying
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by KarsanHughston: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

five girls , five fvcking girls not one.. rape goes both ways
[/s]
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by somehow: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
Even a dead man's dicck can still be erect for 4 hours after death.

It has its own brain!
falcon01:
how can a dick get an erection while tension? Believe me if no drugs is involved you get an erection when you are not in the mood.
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by falcon01: 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
somehow:
Even a dead man's dicck can still be erect for 4 hours after death.

It has its own brain!
that's as a result of blood flopping there, it'd called the angel lust. While conscious you cant concentrate on the dick in the presence of danger.
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by falcon01: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
Osobi32:
just having same thought...... But it's possible.
how?
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by somehow: 12:07am On Jan 11, 2020
You can be raped to death Mr man, a conscious you can be raped. all they need is to hold you down and give you a thorough Mouth Action.

If you prove stubborn, they will drug you with sex drugs and get you perpetually hard till you ejjaculate blood. Some of you should read wide and at least open your mind for new knowledge.
falcon01:
that's as a result of blood flopping there, it'd called the angel lust. While conscious you cant concentrate on the dick in the presence of danger.
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by falcon01: 7:53am On Jan 11, 2020
somehow:
You can be raped to death Mr man, a conscious you can be raped. all they need is to hold you down and give you a thorough Mouth Action.

If you prove stubborn, they will drug you with sex drugs and get you perpetually hard till you ejjaculate blood. Some of you should read wide and at least open your mind for new knowledge.
if you read my previous comments I said except if Drug is involved, I don't see how an erection can be obsessed when the mind is not settled for sex. To have sex, one has to be comfortable with the environment and the person. If you have no comfort it cant happen. Besides let's say he was in the mood after the first girl which he would have cum med, he cant go back again because of factors which are uncomfortable to him.
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by somehow: 7:57am On Jan 11, 2020
falcon01:
if you read my previous comments I said except if Drug is involved, I don't see how an erection can be obsessed when the mind is not settled for sex. To have sex, one has to be comfortable with the environment and the person. If you have no comfort it cant happen. Besides let's say he was in the mood after the first girl which he would have cum med, he cant go back again because of factors which are uncomfortable to him.
I gave you multiple scenarios
it can happen
wait till you experience it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Mphil Or Masters Phd / JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home / Let's Help You Check Your Jamb Result (all results released)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.