Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) (2533 Views)

Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner / Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by OnlineTv247: 1:35am On Jan 10, 2020
Below is a video showing the moment Iran forces shot down a Ukrainian aircraft in Tehran, with over 170 people onboard.

This is coming after the US Media reported of what led to the crash, killing everyone on board.

World leaders have reacted to the latest update and further investigation are underway

Watch The Video Below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVlMKzdWASU

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by OnlineTv247: 1:35am On Jan 10, 2020
A chart of those onboard

Source: Ukrainian Officials

Re: See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by SMSguru(m): 1:42am On Jan 10, 2020
Iran! Iran!! Iran!!!
Why?

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 10, 2020
This is what we re talking about, Some of the victims might be among those shouting we re ready for war, Allow peace no matter how the situation, of all death I can’t pray for plane crash, Help me share this 250 RIPs to them and keep the remaining one for the next victims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by Cutehector(m): 2:39am On Jan 10, 2020
Ok I think that country should be wiped out from the surface of the earth

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:44am On Jan 10, 2020
embarassed
Re: See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by Tobigbenga: 2:51am On Jan 10, 2020
If you are interested in learning web development and you have no clue on where to get good materials or don't have enough cash, then I can give you access to my udemy account for just 3000 naira.. these are courses that go as high as 200$. There are other course you can find interest in too... contact me through my signature
Re: See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by grandstar(m): 2:53am On Jan 10, 2020
The Iranians panicked, probably thinking it was a drone coming to snuff out the highest ranking mullah, Khamerni grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by nonen(m): 2:55am On Jan 10, 2020
Stop posting garbage on sensitive issues like this
Re: See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 10, 2020
People can read trash sha...
Re: See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:58am On Jan 10, 2020
Rubbish
Re: See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by Edunwa302(m): 5:19am On Jan 10, 2020
Tobigbenga:
If you are interested in learning web development and you have no clue on where to get good materials or don't have enough cash, then I can give you access to my udemy account for just 3000 naira.. these are courses that go as high as 200$. There are other course you can find interest in too... contact me through my signature
What courses do you ve there in terms of web development
Re: See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by Csami(m): 6:58am On Jan 10, 2020
Tobigbenga:

Do you have access to Edwin Diaz PHP?
Re: See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by Richnerd69: 7:27am On Jan 10, 2020
The truth is finally out. Was it worth it at all? Bloody thirsty Iranians. A life was taken and 176 innocent people paid for it . Bastards !!

To think they even concealed and seized the parts of the Ukrainian airline flight and stopped any other party, including the manufacturers, from being involved to take the lead on the investigation of the cause of crash , is a pointer that they, Iranians, had a hand in it .

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by Whyem15: 7:47am On Jan 10, 2020
Richnerd69:
The truth is finally out. Was it worth it at all? Bloody thirsty Iranians. A life was taken and 176 innocent people paid for it . Bastards !!

To think they even concealed and seized the parts of the Ukrainian airline flight and stopped any other party, including the manufacturers, from being involved to take the lead on the investigation of the cause of crash , is a pointer that they, Iranians, had a hand in it .
Stop spreading misinformation, they have called on both boieng and Ukraine to send experts to join in the investigation as the manufacturer and owner of the aircraft, they are not handing over the black box to US becasue it will be easy for the US to blame it on them but they are ready to send it to a neutral third party. They have told the canadian prime minister to share the intelligence he claimed said the aircraft was shot down by a missile but he hasn't replied them. No evidence has been provided to show it was shot down by a missile. If you see a missile in the video uploaded please signify.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by FryMosquito: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2020
Is this how they will fight US.. This is Collateral damage
Re: See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by jumper524(m): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2020
Cutehector:
you no get sense.
wipe out an entire country because your not born there..
Re: See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by Valkrie: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2020
If dem tell you or you hear say spirit dey come kill you for house, trust me any sound you hear and even nah dat of fly, you go begin shout dey throw stones and bottles everywhere..!!

Everything would become a suspect or suspicious, even if see your brother you go begin suspect am maybe the spirit don turn to am to come kill you..!

That's exactly what happen to Iran, they heard America is coming they begin to shoot anything they see to make sure they don't take them by surprise..!!

It's good to be powerful sha and better if your enemy don't fully grasp or understand your capabilities...you simply just send them into panic mode..!!

R.I.P to the innocent dead..!!

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) by marvin906(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2020
Cutehector:

you nor get Sense
if so then the US should also be wiped out for shooting a passenger plane Killing 290 people

(1) (Reply)

Two Beautiful Sisters Protest Alone Against Rape In Lagos (photos) / German Chancellor.. / Breaking News: Former Japanese PM Shinzo Abe Shot In Chest During Campaign(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.