Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu (17078 Views)

Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor / "Why Nigeria Is Poor" - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by jimyjames(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2020
Osaze007:

But south east is flowing in milk & prosperity

Of course south east is flowing with milk and honey that's why you unitary beggars are begging us for one Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by KarsanHughston: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Are you new to those children? You should have known their style of operations. Pls ignore them
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Sammy07: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2020
jimyjames:

Yoruba's can't be crying on behalf of the whole country they are crying of the poverty in Yoruba land , or are you telling me Yoruba's are the cry babies of Nigeria?

Are you telling me there is no poverty in Igbo land?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Osaze007: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2020
jimyjames:

Of course south east is flowing with milk and honey that's why you unitary beggars are begging us for one Nigeria

And your entire regions budget - 800bn
Oyo and ogun alone - 800bn sw- 2.5trn looooool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by BuhariAdvocate: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2020
Lol if you are taking them serious you will look like a fool just like them.
Sammy07:

Is like you guys went to a polytechnic or college of education.

You do not read the article, you only read the headline and comment.

The governor said and I quote.

"Akeredolu while speaking on the absence of Babajide Sanwo-Olu, governor of Lagos, at the event which held in Ibadan, Oyo state, said Sanwo-Olu had planned to fly into Oyo but could not do so because of the weather.

He said, “I must convey the apologies of two of our governors who are not here. What has happened is part of problems you face in harmattan period, particularly when you are not from a rich state."

Osaze007, Legendhero, Afamed.
I give up on SE guys...

5 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by BuhariAdvocate: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2020
Davidaz you are unintelligent and you lack ability to comprehend.
DAVIDAZ:
Governor of Ondo,Rotimi Akeredolu has described his state which is in Southwest Nigeria as poor.

The governor said this during the launch of the Western Nigeria Security Network (WNSN) codenamed “Amotekun” (leopard), a joint security initiative by south-west governors.

Akeredolu while speaking on the absence of Babajide Sanwo-Olu, governor of Lagos, at the event which held in Ibadan, Oyo state, said Sanwo-Olu had planned to fly into Oyo but could not do so because of the weather.

He said, “I must convey the apologies of two of our governors who are not here. What has happened is part of problems you face in harmattan period, particularly when you are not from a rich state

Click on the link below to read full

https://gistupafrica.com/ondo-state-is-poor-governor-akeredolu/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by nijabazaar: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2020
Really?
I am of the inclination or rather oft made to understand that the IGR of Ondo state is three times the size of SE combined grin

Something is wrong somewhere. This is clearly an oversight

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Sammy07: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Lol if you are taking them serious you will look like a fool just like them.

I swear, you're right
I even challenge one of them here sometimes ago.
I asked him to challenge me, I will go to town and snapped what their brothers are doing in Yorubaland.
Till now, I haven't see his reply.
In fact I just passed by one of them, holding few belts, selling them by hand. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by BuhariAdvocate: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2020
grin go to futa gate they plenty there selling plantain chips.
Sammy07:

I swear, you're right
I even challenge one of them here sometimes ago.
I asked him to challenge me, I will go to town and snapped what their brothers are doing in Yorubaland.
Till now, I haven't see his reply.
In fact I just passed by one of them, holding few belts, selling them by hand. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Sammy07: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
grin go to futa gate they plenty there selling plantain chips.

Haha grin, it's true. It's usually worst during market days..

Some of them will come and price shop, and the following week, the shop will full of stocks because of the blood money dey do...

I'm waiting for one of them to quote me..

I'll give him assignment to go and find out how some of their brothers died in a mysterious way....

I'll give him location and the name of those shops...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by jimyjames(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2020
Osaze007:

And your entire regions budget - 800bn
Oyo and ogun alone - 800bn sw- 2.5trn looooool

And you are crying of unbearable poverty?

5 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2020
You guys should leave Ondo state for me.

I have serious stakes there.

Thank you.
Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by jimyjames(m): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Are you telling me there is no poverty in Igbo land?
No poverty in Igbo land we are self made rich

4 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Sammy07: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2020
jimyjames:

No poverty in Igbo land we are self made rich

Wow.
That means you don't have Bike riders, taxi or keke drivers...

Tell me how a bike rider is self made rich.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by jimyjames(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Wow.
That means you don't have Bike riders, taxi or keke drivers...

Tell me how a bike rider is self made rich.

A bike rider in south east who makes 1k to 2 k everyday is living above the poverty line he is not poor

A bike rider in Lagos will make same amount and remain poor cause the cost of living in Lagos is higher than in south east

5 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Sammy07: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2020
jimyjames:

A bike rider in south east who makes 1k to 2 k everyday is living above the poverty line he is not poor

A bike rider in Lagos will make same amount and remain poor cause the cost of living in Lagos is higher than in south east

Guy you're a joker...
Going by your analysis.
If a guy making 1k 2k in SW, that means he is richer than the one making 1k 2k in SE.
Cost of living in SE is higher than that of SW....

Go back to school again.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2020
Can't someone hear good news this hot afternoon sef.Are you having a good day, let me make it better. If you're looking to acquire a piece of Land in Yaba area. Follow the link below for more information http://whyteville-limited.realtornigeria.com/
Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by vRendoh(m): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2020
slimfit1:
Uncle Ondo state is not poor, they have one of the smartest people on earth, to say they are poor means they are being ruled by an idiot Mr governor.
Ondo state does have so many resources human and natural resources it's a shame that you don't have enough Wisdom to extract these vast resources. Ondo state is not poor the state is dominated by mentally poor leaders.
This is the message one hears from calculator politicians. They do arithmetic with the crude oil daily production and their state allocation. Finito!

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by agadez007(m): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2020
that's a lie
The same ondo state that their IGR Is bigger than New York and California put together?

Akeredolu is Ipod

5 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Sammy07: 11:44am On Jan 10, 2020
anonimi:

Ask the JagaBandit who is richer than the entire south west although he was a broke asss drug dealer niggur in 1998/1999.

agadez007:
that's a lie
The same ondo state that their IGR Is bigger than New York and California put together?

Akeredolu is Ipod
vRendoh:

This is the message one hears from calculator politicians. They do arithmetic with the crude oil daily production and their state allocation. Finito!
You guys should read in details don't just look at the headline b4 you comment...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by realstars: 11:44am On Jan 10, 2020
Sorry, do you want to sell it to the Rich state?
Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by jimyjames(m): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Guy you're a joker...
Going by your analysis.
If a guy making 1k 2k in SW, that means he is richer than the one making 1k 2k in SE.
Cost of living in SE is higher than that of SW....

Go back to school again.

Lol afonja
How much is a one room safe contain in Lagos compared to south east, How much is a plate of food in Lagos compared to south east? An overpopulated region with no light not good drinking water, people spend 7 hours in traffic everyday, people sleep late wake up as early as 3 am just to beat traffic , people sleeping under bridge, motor parks etc calculate all that and you will know the difference , you people are poor

4 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2020
Let them sale weed na lol)

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Sammy07: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2020
jimyjames:

Lol afonja
How much is a one room safe contain in Lagos compared to south east, How much is a plate of food in Lagos compared to south east? An overpopulated region with no light not good drinking water, people spend 7 hours in traffic everyday, people sleep late wake up as early as 3 am just to beat traffic , people sleeping under bridge, motor parks etc calculate all that and you will know the difference , you people are poor

Why can't you counter what I said...

Why are you using Lagos as yardstick..

Here, where I am.
You can get a room for 20k highest is 30k.

1k/2k/1.5k per month

Tell me how much is a room in Where you are..

3 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by sofiscatedmoron: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2020
all afonja states are poor

4 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by RexTramadol1: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2020
I fitint laff

People don't even understand the article

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Legendaryd(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You ended up saying the same thing as him...poor society(physically, mentally and spiritually) breed poor leaders and the whole people become poor..so Ondo state is poor and retched
Oga you know nothing about Ondo state..the man in question.. didn't grow up in Ondo state
Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by anonimi: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2020
Osagyefo98:
You guys should leave Ondo state for me.

I have serious stakes there.

Thank you.

Are your stakes in Ondo as high as the stakes of Ogbeni Ojuyobo in Lagos and the south west states?
You are a learner Oga.
Stake ko, steak ni.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10403239_1037000020191010185832jpeg6fb8a2f2e9bc057c5a6666b4c2854a9c_jpeg373f54eea5751b32e52962e1e7a9fc65

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8362681_fbimg1545411727354_jpegee3090bce26c7088d0f17dc67fd5e704

5 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by anonimi: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
You ended up saying the same thing as him...poor society(physically, mentally and spiritually) breed poor leaders and the whole people become poor..so Ondo state is poor and retched

Well said.............................however I hope that it is not tinged with tribalism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Commissioners Dump PDP For APC In Sokoto As Tinubu Begins Rally / Edo APC Deputy Chairman, Jarret Tenebe Released / Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.