Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume (12967 Views)

Large Volume Of Rice Paddy Ready For Supply / Large Volume Of ungrounded Dry Plantain (plantain flakes) Available / Wheat Offal In Large Volume Call 07035554522 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by korede2016(m): 7:34am On Feb 13, 2021
Still needed delivery
Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by korede2016(m): 7:12am On Feb 14, 2021
Maize delivery is needed to ibadan and shagamu only.. Ready suppliers only pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by korede2016(m): 9:14am On Feb 16, 2021
Delivery still needed to ibadan and shagamu.. Only lpo will be issued from my own company to the receiving company..kindlg understand our terms before contacting pls
Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by Xturf: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=korede2016 post=99115653]Delivery still needed to ibadan and shagamu.. Only lpo will be issued from my own company to the receiving company..kindlg understand our terms before contacting pls[/qcan they they be mixed or not?
Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by Toyde(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2021
Let's do business. For your LPO Finance, call 07064271764...Lagos residents preferably
Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by korede2016(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2021
Doesn't matter [quote author=Xturf post=99117129][/quote]
Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by korede2016(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2021
Maize delivery is needed to ibadan and shagamu.. Ready suppliers only
Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by Ayoola92: 9:42am On Feb 28, 2021
White and yellow maize available in good quantity: contact 08160533962 ( WHATSAPP)

1 Like

Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by korede2016(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2021
Dried maize needed to shagamu at 187k/ton
... Ready suppliers only pls
Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by korede2016(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Dried maize needed to shagamu... Ready supplier with goods should contact me only
Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by korede2016(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
Maize delivery is still ongoing for ready suppliers that want Us to be their plugs.. Contact me on my number or whatsapp only it you want to supply through US. Many thanks to RenSource for the supplies... We still need more supplies....
Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by cattlefarming01: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Become A Millionaire From Maize Farming

Nigeria is one of the largest producer of maize in Africa, Despite its high production , Nigeria yield of 1.69 metric tonne per hectare is one of the lowest among the top maize producer in Africa.

In spite of the huge production of maize in Nigeria, maize farmers cannot meet up with the local demand of maize.

Maize farmers have been discouraged by the low yield of maize during harvest as a result of infertile soil used during planting.

Maize crop still remains a goldmine in Nigeria and the recent hike in the price of maize has made this crop even more special

The journey of a profitable maize farming begins with planting the right amount of seeds, weeding, irrigation, using pesticides and Agric - Zyme 3X fertilizer to supply Nitrogen, Phosphorus, And Potassium needed in the soil for the maize which is very important for bumper harvest.

Agric -Zyme 3X Organic fertilizer is the best way for every maize farmer to increase their yield in a cost effective and environmentally friendly manner.

Benefits Of Agric- Zyme 3X Organic Fertilizer.

It stimulates nitrogen fixing bacteria in the soil

It increases yield of maize per hectare.

Restores damaged soil.

Produces healthy maize free from chemicals

Environmentally Friendly

For delivery Of Agric - Zyme 3X fertilizer to your location contact us on +23408033492090

To learn more about our products visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

1 Like

Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by korede2016(m): 6:56am On Apr 19, 2021
Beautiful Monday to all our amiable suppliers and the intending ones.. Let be your plugs for grains to the south west that guaranteed hazzle free offloading and payment as they comes. We still needs supplies so don't hesitate to contact Us. Many thanks
Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by korede2016(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Delivery is still on going.. Many thanks to all our suppliers that have supplied and gotten paid.. We love you... We hoping for more supplies.. Slide into my Dm and let be your sure plugs.. Ready suppliers only pls
Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by korede2016(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2021
Good morning all.. Dried maize delivery still needed to ibadan, shagamu.. Reliable and ready suppliers through US only should contact. Thanks
Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by korede2016(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2021
Delivery still needed. Ready suppliers only
Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by korede2016(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2021
Delivery still needed to ibadan or shagamu
Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by korede2016(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2021
Delivery still needed to shagamu
Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:48am On Jun 22, 2021
korede2016:
Delivery still needed to shagamu
All I know is that if u have to sell in metric tonnes, let me know..customers yapa
1. Maize
2. Soybean
3. Sesame seed
4.cocoa
5. Sorghum
6. Palm Kernel
7. Rice Paddy
8. Cassava
9. Hibiscus
10. Cashew

U also want to buy..DM me now
got u covered 08112658211
Re: Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume by Exporthub: 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS! BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS!! BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS !!!

Our company buys maize and soyabeans in large quantity at very good prices. Interested and serious suppliers should contact us;

Call - 08060146455; WhatsApp - 07088673436; Email - info@exporthub.ng

Commodity - Maize, Soyabeans
Moisture - 12% or less
Payment Terms - Upon Delivery (Within 48hrs Max)
Quality - Free from weavils, insects or molds
Type - Old & New Crop
Minimum Supply per batch - 30tons
Maximum Supply per batch - As much as possible
Delivery Location - Lagos/Ibadan/Shagamu/Oyo/Ilorin

An Irrevocable LPO will be issued.

Our buying price is the best in the industry,

BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Cowpea Farm In Kano / Okro Farming – A Surefire Way To Make N1 Million Monthly / How Yam Farming Can Contribute To Our Economic In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.