Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) (90549 Views)

Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / Pictures Of Wizkid At Today’s EndSARS Protest In London / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by crackhouse(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
This goes to show that if you don't have money u are in trouble. The guy came the first time but nobody cares then he came the second time with convoy and security and everybody started going crazy. ... this life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by crackhouse(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
obailala:
Just imagine how that girl would feel when she finds out she took selfie with counterfeit? undecided
she made a fool of herself finally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by obinnashady(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lol
Baba for don dey 6ft now
Neddstark:
He for do am for Ojuelegba or Festac Shoprite. Once somebody say "No be Wizzy", e don finish oo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by 77up(m): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
shogsman:

Yeah it's good to have fun once in a while but the amount of time Nigerian youths waste on this crap us just ridiculous.
Your opinion well respected bro. It is what it is ,maybe that's why they said Nigeria has the most happy people in the world, yes we have issues truly but Nigerians ll just find a way to make themselves happy . I never dispute your point that we mostly spends most of out time on frivolity in this part of the world truly.

A saa nii parawa,we can't kill ourselves grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
See how someones girlfriend wanted to kill herself just to touch wizkid. And the boyfriend go dey house thinking nobody can snatch his girl from him.

Anyway, this Zfancy guy is the funniest comedian in Nigeria after mc makopolo.

Oga are you tired of educating us how the Iran quds forces will invade usa military bases across middle East ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by laosy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
Swears, I can't stop laughing for like 20mins after watching the video grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by lastchild: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
says a slowpoke
reading this already consider yourself a failure id1otic f00l
Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
lastchild:
reading this already consider yourself a failure id1otic f00l
I guess the bolded is your surname?)
Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by ostechno(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
2undexy:
He needs to sue them for this. This is infringement of image right now. This is what all other impersonators are being jailed for and this guy did it no backlash. Oga o
Mr Man, before they could have done that, Wizkid sef for don know
Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by swedbase(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rapsowdee01:
Nigerian youths are the most jobless and lazy set of people in the world.

This is what excites them instead of them to put their heads together and think of ways to better the nation.

I swear. Their gave them the best name that suited them grin grin
Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by lastchild: 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
I guess the bolded is your surname?)
wait ooo oboy are you not the same guy that has been following me up and down crying in the other thread? Guy why are you so pained and humiliated whish particular post hit you this hard

Make una watch this guy o before he go commit suicide
Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by 12345baba(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
See that BG muscle
Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
lastchild:
wait ooo oboy are you not the same guy that has been following me updated and down crying in the other thread? Guy why are you so pained and humiliated whish particular post hit you this hard

Make una watch this guy o before he go commit suicide
I know suicide is your last resort this month.. but I no go allow you die through suicide.. na poverty go strangle u..
Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by lastchild: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
I know suicide is your last resort this month.. but I no go allow you die through suicide.. na poverty go strangle u..
guy you are frustrated, fact
Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by Mateen1000: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
ebby9z:
"Some comedians?" WTF!
The guy who put it together is called Zfancy!!!
You put his content here and you call him "some comedians," you should be flogged with soaked pankere.
Go watch the full video, There are many comedians there.
Craze Clown
Oluwadolarz
Cute Abiola and so on
Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by marostan(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Immediately I saw this header, I knew it must be from that guy Zfancy. Lol! Very funny guy. But I swear, that guy go collect blow one day from person he wan prank. Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by akmath: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
OgThanos:
Lol. Wetin wizkid wan go do for shoprite
e wan go buy dawa dawa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Stevecovey:
comments
. Wiz kid wey no even get goatie, how he take grow sideburns overnight
Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by juwoonn(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rapsowdee01:
Nigerian youths are the most jobless and lazy set of people in the world.

This is what excites them instead of them to put their heads together and think of ways to better the nation.
This type of thing doesn't only happen in Nigeria. Check YouTube and you'll Justin Bieber prank, Barrack Obama prank etc...and the kind of crowd they pulled... na to make more money on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by Kokaine(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
OKorowanta:

If they had revealed him,it would av been the biggest 'Prank gone wrong in the history of pranks in the world'
Dem for pull all him teeth one by one,sell all his body parts,
Wetin Liberia coup plotters do Samuel Doe for be child's play.
but why
Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by Lifewithme: 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by theojohnson(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Class fake it till you make it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by Youngsage: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
OKorowanta:

If they had revealed him,it would av been the biggest 'Prank gone wrong in the history of pranks in the world'
Dem for pull all him teeth one by one,sell all his body parts,
Wetin Liberia coup plotters do Samuel Doe for be child's play.

Even if they revealed it, nothing would have happened! Did you see the giant bouncers? They were not there for nothing!!! cheesy
Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
2undexy:

Better
yoloba moslem. Disgracing us since 2000
Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by Sniper101(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
For that Babe mind she took a selfie with @iamwizkidayo grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by virginchaser(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
High level of creativity. Good job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by Hypnotise: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
See how people wan die on top wizkid matter. What is at play is Identity. WizKid get Identity. Everybody know am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by Myself2(m): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
lazy youth as if an encounter with Wizkid will increase their bank account

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Wiskid gave him the go ahead.watch d full video
2undexy:
He needs to sue them for this. This is infringement of image right now. This is what all other impersonators are being jailed for and this guy did it no backlash. Oga o
Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by Legendguru: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Oh
Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by Mkingz(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
WarriAproko:
See people girlfriend. This is why I fuccck them with anger angry grin angry
Lmao grin grin grin...bro easy na
Re: Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) by ashawopikin(m): 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
D day wet den go beat dis zfancy dey come cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike, Emeka Ike's Sister? / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.