Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Burna Boy’s Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Officially Initiated To The Marlians Gang - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy’s Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Officially Initiated To The Marlians Gang (2507 Views)

Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) / Burna Boy's Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Stefflon Don In Bikini, Burna Boy's Girlfriend Gorgeous In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy’s Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Officially Initiated To The Marlians Gang by Oyinsblog(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2020
Burna Boy’s girlfriend, Stefflon Don has officially been initiated to the marlians gang after she tweeted about Naira Marley’s new song.

Stefflon Don is in love with Naira Marley’s track “Tesumole” and she can’t keep calm about it.

The rapper who is currently having a well time with her boyfriend in Nigeria took to her Twitter page to simply tweet “Tesumole” and fans went wild.

https://justofofo.com.ng/burna-boys-girlfriend-stefflon-don-officially-initiated-to-the-marlians-gang/

Re: Burna Boy’s Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Officially Initiated To The Marlians Gang by Johnjanrt: 9:01am On Jan 10, 2020
Hope say she don drop out of school? Since say Marlians no dey Graduate.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Officially Initiated To The Marlians Gang by DaVader: 9:01am On Jan 10, 2020
I'm a marlian too but;

1. My auto correct change it to Marian, i think its time to discard that piece of shit.

2. NM is not a good artist, but he sing.

3. PR by simi and efcc go a long way yo help this guy

4. This is just few minutes fame

5. I don't know what I'm taking about

6. I need a job too. A serious and delight marlian I'm

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Officially Initiated To The Marlians Gang by Realtord43: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2020
Well, she should know that marlian dont marry!
Re: Burna Boy’s Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Officially Initiated To The Marlians Gang by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 10, 2020
I wonder what we will be calling ourselves when Imes finally comes...
Hmmmm...
let me not stress it. When Imes comes, it will be revealed grin
Imes, we await your coming. cheesy
Re: Burna Boy’s Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Officially Initiated To The Marlians Gang by Tormentor053: 9:08am On Jan 10, 2020
Indeed.
Re: Burna Boy’s Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Officially Initiated To The Marlians Gang by Praizenewstv: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2020
Lol
Re: Burna Boy’s Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Officially Initiated To The Marlians Gang by kestolove95(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2020
Naira Marley is a nuisance to the society BUT me nd my boyfriend are marlians

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Officially Initiated To The Marlians Gang by donbachi(m): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2020
Anybody whose name is always in the lips of people for negative reasons or impacts....most atimes,reaps negativity.
Re: Burna Boy’s Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Officially Initiated To The Marlians Gang by ItooWorWor(m): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2020
Very soon the likes of Donald Trump Jonhson Boris and many world president will all become marlians and we marlians will rule the world grin cheesy cool

(1) (Reply)

I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd / Bbnaija: Top 6 Most Handsome Bbnaija Season Five Housemate / [album] Adekunle Gold – Afro Pop, Vol. 1 Zip File Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.