Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,553 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd (2511 Views)

Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' / 'You Call Me Dumb & Naive, But I Have A Car, House & Business'- Nina Slam Haters / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2020
While speaking on the Issue with Cynthia Morgan while Live on Instagram Celebrity, Tunde Ednut live Video, Jude Okoye took the moment to throw a jab and blast Singer Mr.MayD who had earlier accused him of maltreating him.
In his reaction, Jude Okoye revealed that he bred May D for years in his house after he decided to give him a contract and sign him, however, May D refuses to acknowledge the Contract.

I reached out to him weeks after I gave him the contract to sign, but he told me the contract doesn’t include incentives like Car, House, Cash….etc he said

I gave you hummer, which car Again are you talking about? I gave you a house here with all of us or wetin you don ever want wey I no give you? He added

Watch the Video Below

https://www.afrobeatsglobal.com/i-gave-you-a-hummer-a-house-and-allowed-you-to-shop-on-my-card-jude-okoye-blasts-may-d/

CC: lalasticlala

Seun
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Share

Re: I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd by GuestLog: 6:48pm On May 24, 2020
Gan gan!

Talk is cheap. We need proofs!

MayD show us a photo of the TV box bed in the boys quarters you slept with other staff.

Jude, everyone is giving you bad appraisal. Is there proof of contract form & Hummer you gave to MayD? Can we see the contract and judge if it's a fair deal?

Meanwhile,
While MayD & Jude Okoye were busy sleeping on box and signing shady contracts, these golden times when Nigerian music "get as e dey do me". You can relive the moments here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLXAIKl01DU

3 Likes

Re: I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd by Ezennwa(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2020
hmm!

These yeyebrities that could not share any Palliatives to their village people have finally regain their voice.

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd by TransflectTP(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2020
Ok
Re: I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 24, 2020
Damn Niggarrrrs
Isoright

Weitin concern me for there grin
Re: I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd by TwoBottles: 6:54pm On May 24, 2020
cool
Re: I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:11pm On May 24, 2020
He didn't say you didn't give him a house. He said he shared a room with your driver and gateman on a carton of TV when your other building was empty.
Where the photo of the hummer?

Let's htear from you.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd by Anotii(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

These yeyebrities that could not share any Palliatives to their village people have finally regain their voice.

Nonsense and ingredients.
Funny,them self need the palliatives.

1 Like

Re: I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd by agbekeOreke86(f): 8:36pm On May 24, 2020
Bred bawo naaa egbon Jude
Shay MayD na animal niii?
Hunkle Jude's utterances is tainted with some pride and gloat!!!

1 Like

Re: I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd by GeoandSONSLTD: 8:38pm On May 24, 2020
Gbas gbos everywhere
Re: I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd by Mywd: 9:09pm On May 24, 2020
There are three things here..

1.May D's own
2.Peter's own
3.The real truth

Believe any
Re: I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd by micfoley: 9:12pm On May 24, 2020
This gbege is just starting
Re: I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd by Happinessjosh(f): 9:14pm On May 24, 2020
Hmmmm

Just watching
Re: I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd by Joystark(f): 9:39pm On May 24, 2020
GuestLog:
Gan gan!

Talk is cheap. We need proofs!

MayD show us a photo of the TV box bed in the boys quarters you slept with other staff.

Jude, everyone is giving you bad appraisal. Is there proof of contract form & Hummer you gave to MayD? Can we see the contract and judge if it's a fair deal?

Meanwhile,
While MayD & Jude Okoye were busy sleeping on box and signing shady contracts, these golden times when Nigerian music "get as e dey do me". You can relive the moments here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLXAIKl01DU

Damn bro.
This is a gift.

You took me back in time.

1 Like

Re: I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd by GuestLog: 10:42pm On May 24, 2020
Joystark:

Damn bro.
This is a gift.

You took me back in time.
I'm glad you liked it. Please Subscribe to my channel. It'll mean a lot to me. Thanks.
Re: I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd by Gadafii: 3:36am On May 25, 2020
This jude engess guy, he get as he be, he be like he never tell us the truth

1 Like

Re: I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd by onez: 4:21am On May 25, 2020
I believe Jude more. I don't understand how someone in hustling mode will be complaining of where he slept. The drivers, are they not human?.
Re: I Gave You Car, House And Allowed You To Shop On My Card– Jude Okoye Blasts Mayd by kissGuys: 7:07am On May 25, 2020
onez:
I believe Jude more. I don't understand how someone in hustling mode will be complaining of where he slept. The drivers, are they not human?.
God will bless you for this comment.. Jude is more believable ... An upcoming/desprate artiste can even sleep on the floors of ur gate just so u can make him blow

All those ones wey dey sleep for wizkid gate dat time wey im dey ignore nko??... Assuming say im help one of them .. Tomorrow im see say im dey don get name.. Den run commot.. Go fail woofully.. They will still come back to say same trash....

May-D was upcoming/desprate that is why he choose to sleep anywhere to get help.. When jude finally brushed him up to stardom.. He presented a contract and May-D being a very selfish fellow.. Left!!

He apparently felt jude shouldnt reap from his talent... Not knowing that its the same jude that brought him to where he was...

As e don go nah.. Im kuku go down south too grin

He is now looking for who to blame...

You see ehn

Both cynthia morgan oo,, May-D, and peter are sore failures!!...

If they were successful on their own.. They wouldnt be throwing tantrums to someone to be their reason of success,.
. as dem don fail so.. Them dey find who to blame.. Fools

Thats why i will always root for rudeboy...

Niggah is hardworking.. Blames no one... And doesnt look for alibi to throw blames like that lazy ass peter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Top 6 Most Handsome Bbnaija Season Five Housemate / Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter / Blackface Blasts 2Face; Clashes With Sound Sultan Over Death Of 2Face's Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.