Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Who Is Greater Between Carlo Ancelloti And Pep Guardiola - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is Greater Between Carlo Ancelloti And Pep Guardiola (368 Views)

Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti / "Napoli Asked For Match Suspension After Racist Chant At Koulibaily" - Ancelloti / Carlo Ancelloti Has Been Sacked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Greater Between Carlo Ancelloti And Pep Guardiola by Ogunkillbuhari: 9:24am On Jan 10, 2020
Hello house , my brothers and i argued over who is greater between former Milan coach Carlo Ancelloti and current Manchester City manager , Joseph Guardiola. They think is Guardiola but I think otherwise.

Your opinions?
Re: Who Is Greater Between Carlo Ancelloti And Pep Guardiola by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2020
Pep for me, Ancelotti is a legandary manager, has 3 UCL to his name, he has been a joke lately (man should have retired when the going was good).

Pep is the definition of modern day manager, he rebranded Cruff's famous tikitaka.

in conclusion, Pep is classy unlike Ancelloti a renowned tourist (managing every tom and dick)

Pep is still young, by the time he clock 60 y'all will see the reason why why he's the best.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Greater Between Carlo Ancelloti And Pep Guardiola by Ogunkillbuhari: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2020
More brain to your Thalamus
Waterview:
Pep for me, Ancelotti is a legandary manager, has 3 UCL to his name, he has been a joke lately (man should have retired when the going was good).

Pep is the definition of modern day manager, he rebranded Cruff's famous tikitaka.

in conclusion, Pep is classy unlike Ancelloti a renowned tourist (managing every tom and dick)

Pep is still young, by the time he clock 60 y'all will see the reason why why he's the best.
Re: Who Is Greater Between Carlo Ancelloti And Pep Guardiola by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2020
There are somethings we shouldnt think of comparing how can you compare things that are different and have little or nothing in common
both are great managers
Carlo Ancelloti has past his peak now is Pep Guadiola time few years from now he too would take the back seat and the cycle continues.
-Bentayga-

(1) (Reply)

Lampard Vs Arteta: The Battle Of The Rookies / Chelsea Have Missed Pulisic - Lampard / Let's Wreck The Bookies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.