Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Be Careful With Entertainment - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Careful With Entertainment (1362 Views)

97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time / Careful With Your Words / Jezebel Is Coming - Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Careful With Entertainment by GoodBadandUgly(m): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
LordReed:
This one of the reasons I think if heaven was real it would be a dismal place still because nothing there is supposed to give you joy or pleasure except the god. Christians cannot even stand 24hrs of praise and worship talk less of an eternity.

The whole heaven concept is just rubbish to be honest.

People who have never lived another life are willing to place all their bet on an afterlife they have never experienced. What baffles me is that we all come into this world and this is all we've EVER know, yet people think for some reason they deserve an everlasting life?
Like Naira Marley said, there is no cure for death, death is the final step, even if you die how are you going to collect refund?

In short: This is the one and only life we know, we shouldn't gamble it.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful With Entertainment by FemiEddy(m): 3:14am On Jan 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Because i want you to be well aware that you are NOT a Christian, so that you don't continue deceiving yourself with false reasoning while you can't submit yourself to Godly principles binding true Christians together as one family! John 17:20-23

You're a confirmed ATHEIST yet you're deceiving yourself with false reasoning claiming Christians with no particular spiritual family! wink
You need to study the prophecies, The days are evil. And desist from hindering the truth, I already warned you my friend. You can not understand the works of The True Living God on earth, neither can I, None can. The Bible is our guide before leaving earth..... But your understanding and revelation of it is restricted, If you do not humble yourself in His presence, and seek, He will not reveal to you. If after all our conversation, You still call me all that you think, why not pray to Him and ask Him to reveal to you the truth, You should. Do not be blinded by your own understanding nor the understanding of your religious organization(It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter). Hear my words, we are living in perilous times, and The True living God will soon start pouring His wrath on all Mankind for We are rebellious, wicked and continually full of evil, we do not give Him glory, we do not love ourselves, we live in great sin and celebrate evil. Many worship the god of this world whom his the adversary. Those who surrender all, total surrender to the savior of all mankind, some call Him Jesus Christ, some Yeshua, Yahshua, Yahusha, Iesous, Yeshu and other many names or do you think His real name was Jesus Christ? , That's why I keep telling you to humble yourself before The True living God and He will bestow upon you understanding, for He is full of grace and truth. Those who surrender to the savior, open their heart to Him because He is constantly knocking, They will be saved. A great storm is coming, such that has never been seen by mankind, And The adversary is prepared with a great deception to deceive mankind. This is the time to seek the savior of all mankind. I beseech you, desist from hindering the truth. Shalom.
Re: Be Careful With Entertainment by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 11, 2020
GoodBadandUgly:

God's word? did God came down to tell you himself or did men tell you its God's word and then you've managed to convince yourself its God's word?

If there is God somewhere we've done our best to make life good for ourselves and others around us, and if there is no God we will satisfy our conscience and curiosity in doing our best!

So whatever we heard that God promised the virtuous ones will surely be ours as we've strived within all our capacity to make life easier and better for ourselves and others.

That's the issue Sir! smiley

1 Like

Re: Be Careful With Entertainment by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 11, 2020
FemiEddy:

You need to study the prophecies, The days are evil. And desist from hindering the truth, I already warned you my friend. You can not understand the works of The True Living God on earth, neither can I, None can. The Bible is our guide before leaving earth..... But your understanding and revelation of it is restricted, If you do not humble yourself in His presence.

As for all the works of God, we will ever continue to learn more and more till eternity {Ecclesiastes 3:11} but as for his JUDICIAL DECISIONS on defaulters of his righteous decrees, that is clearly stated in his word the Bible. 2Timothy 3:16-17
That's why we speak with others and quote his word to show them what God requires of all those hoping to live FOREVER! John 3:16-18
There is a deceiver who is MISLEADING PEOPLE {Revelations 12:9} and many are serving him UNKNOWINGLY {John 8:44} that's why true Christians must know how things should be done by diligently studying God's word {Act 17:11} in other to maintain oneness in thought {1Corinthians 1:10} So if you're not having that same thought with the whole association of true believers, we will come to your rescue and help you gain that same mindedness! Act 18:24-26

After all effort to correct you, if you're having the feeling that serving God shouldn't be a thing of uniformity then we'll leave you to continue deceiving yourself! 2John 10-11

But know this that if there shouldn't be uniformity in the worship of the true God, there won't be any need for DIRECTIONS on how to worship God, and the true God is not for DISORDER {1Corinthians 14:33} People like you can't sabotage the work of God's holy spirit in uniting true Christians as one big body that Jesus purposed and fervently prayed for! John 17:20-23

Perhaps Satan may still be deceiving you that all what you're reading right now doesn't count but take note of the efficacy of God's holy spirit in delivering the message, it is not a coincidence, i'm just one of millions of true Christians out there, so i'm not special in anyway than you but if you fail to be part of what Jesus is organizing then YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN, don't think you are working for our Master, Lord and King to whose organization i belong! Luke 11:23
Re: Be Careful With Entertainment by FemiEddy(m): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2020
Maximus69:

As for all the works of God, we will ever continue to learn more and more till eternity {Ecclesiastes 3:11} but as for his JUDICIAL DECISIONS on defaulters of his righteous decrees, that is clearly stated in his word the Bible. 2Timothy 3:16-17
That's why we speak with others and quote his word to show them what God requires of all those hoping to live FOREVER! John 3:16-18
There is a deceiver who is MISLEADING PEOPLE {Revelations 12:9} and many are serving him UNKNOWINGLY {John 8:44} that's why true Christians must know how things should be done by diligently studying God's word {Act 17:11} in other to maintain oneness in thought {1Corinthians 1:10} So if you're not having that same thought with the whole association of true believers, we will come to your rescue and help you gain that same mindedness! Act 18:24-26

After all effort to correct you, if you're having the feeling that serving God shouldn't be a thing of uniformity then we'll leave you to continue deceiving yourself! 2John 10-11

But know this that if there shouldn't be uniformity in the worship of the true God, there won't be any need for DIRECTIONS on how to worship God, and the true God is not for DISORDER {1Corinthians 14:33} People like you can't sabotage the work of God's holy spirit in uniting true Christians as one big body that Jesus purposed and fervently prayed for! John 17:20-23

Perhaps Satan may still be deceiving you that all what you're reading right now doesn't count but take note of the efficacy of God's holy spirit in delivering the message, it is not a coincidence, i'm just one of millions of true Christians out there, so i'm not special in anyway than you but if you fail to be part of what Jesus is organizing then YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN, don't think you are working for our Master, Lord and King to whose organization i belong! Luke 11:23
You obviously dont read anything i post, You just want to respond, I understand now, i beseech you, don't hinder the sharing of truth. In the end, the truth will be known. Shalom.
Re: Be Careful With Entertainment by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2020
FemiEddy:

You obviously dont read anything i post, You just want to response, I understand now, i beseech you, don't hinder the sharing of truth. In the end, the truth will be known. Shalom.

You are just zealous for human philosophy, ideas and thoughts, that's all. Romans 10:2-3
You know NOTHING about the TRUTH! cheesy
Re: Be Careful With Entertainment by FemiEddy(m): 8:20am On Jan 11, 2020
Maximus69:

You are just zealous for human philosophy, ideas and thoughts, that's all. Romans 10:2-3
You know NOTHING about the TRUTH! cheesy
Alright
Re: Be Careful With Entertainment by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2020
FemiEddy:

Alright
OK Sir!

It's painful at times when you feel like being part of something good but you lack the spirit.
TRUTH mean what you hear that has just the same version, it mustn't be more than one.
That's why God said "before you can confirm anything to be true, at least two or three persons should speak in HARMONY! Deuteronomy 19:5
If you're talking about Jesus with no specific form of practice, it simply means you're saying "Jesus' name is just a logo, all what people need is doing what they know is good ON THEIR OWN"
So people can choose whatever form of standard pleasing to them, they only need to call Jesus name that's all!
Re: Be Careful With Entertainment by FemiEddy(m): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2020
Maximus69:

OK Sir!

It's painful at times when you feel like being part of something good but you lack the spirit.
TRUTH mean what you hear that has just the same version, it mustn't be more than one.
That's why God said "before you can confirm anything to be true, at least two or three persons should speak in HARMONY! Deuteronomy 19:5
If you're talking about Jesus with no specific form of practice, it simply means you're saying "Jesus' name is just a logo, all what people need is doing what they know is good ON THEIR OWN"
So people can choose whatever form of standard pleasing to them, they only need to call Jesus name that's all!
Alright

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should True Believers Obey The 10 Commandments? / Omicron And The Fate Of The So Called Vaccinated Folks / Religion Is A Big Scam*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.