Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church (93588 Views)

Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor / Photos From Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Birthday Get Together / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by seangy4konji: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2020
Inside life..

Pastor drive Rolce Royces while workers can't buy indomitable indomue..

What am u or i saying self...

They manage to see 20k and of month still take it to somebody account while their shoe has kupe.

PS..Mat it not be late for anyone ti know this country is cursed. May God deliver me personally...Japa not to look back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by flexyrule(m): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2020
Times are hard...
Like one fellow said... Daddy G.O cannot be driving in a Rolls Royce while district pastor cannot afford Indomitable Indomie...
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by BelovedofLord: 10:02am On Jan 12, 2020
Beautifully, wonderful!!!

Okay!
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by femi4: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2020
Wrong caption

300 people relocated from his Church
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Koralords: 10:04am On Jan 12, 2020
imagine so they now calculate how much a church is worth since its now a business.
gov should tax them but ppl will shout religious persecution of

4 Likes

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2020
Resigning to relocate to Canada is a good. Reward for service
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by GamalNasser: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2020
Let him first fix that bad road by his church abeg

1 Like

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by BlueRayDick: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2020
While the first part of this write up tells us about 300 workers in his church migrated to Canada, the second part of the article was about eulogising the pastor and telling us how rich he is.....To what end exactly undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Gordonz07(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2020
All of them will be pastors on their own now oh. Can you imagine? How come Canada is their next target?

2 Likes

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 12, 2020
My Canada also will come this year in Jesus name. I'm just tired.of this cursed country...
Since buhari enter as president, his.biggest project has been Promise and promise and promise....

He should be called.mr promise and fail.
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:09am On Jan 12, 2020
During the sermon, Pastor Paul was quoted to have said to his vibrant multi-ethnic congregation: “Stop blaming Government and political parties, the blame game is the first symptom of irresponsibility.”

The suave clergy told his members that if there is anything they have to stop doing in year 2020, it’s the blame game.

According to him, “It is called irresponsibility. Irresponsibility is the ignorance of accountability. This is the year to take full responsibility for all your actions and inaction…Until God gives you challenges that seem bigger than you, you may never find out what treasure you have on the inside.”

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Billionnegro: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2020
economic situation in the country??
didn't tithes work for the 300 workers??

im just playing ooo abeg, before the "my tithes work for me" GANG descend on me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by mamaafrik(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2020
Pastor paul is saying something else,Yoruba will say"oosa boole gbemi ,osi semi booti bami",if you cannot help them welfarewise that they had to leave for greener pastures what does that tell you as a pastor,then why the noise of being....."irresponsible dis and that",if you are truly likeJesus,he provided for his disciples,not these ogbona talk.
Atleast they didn't borrow money from anyone,the cry is because tithe and offering has reduced not for any other thing.
All the monkeys in Idanre are now wise pastor.
Hmmmm,eegbona..... oooo,and these ones will enter Heaven like this,keep fooling yourself pastor

3 Likes

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2020
OkCornel:
Very good point about taking responsibility for one’s action.

If you make a mistake, own up, take responsibility and ensure you don’t repeat same going forward. Learn from your mistakes, don’t go blaming others without performing a thorough introspection first.

Your thoughts and decisions moulds your reality.

All these is too long, it's all about survival and better value for life. Nothing more or less.

1 Like

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2020
Those ones eye have opened.
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by jaxxy(m): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2020
I still don’t know what the craze is with Canada, yes I know all the info and details bt uninterested still.

1 Like

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by cybug: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's not about going for Greener pastures overseas!

It's about hearing GOD Before you make that move..

From Experience, I can tell you confidently that if GOD did not order your Movement Overseas, The pastures there will be Red for you...

The red there is better than the fire here.
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Nixxxx(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2020
This just show how selfish this man of God is because obviously from the proceed he was getting he wasn't settling his pastors
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2020
grin
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Focusmind: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2020
This immigration overseas, especially to Canada by Nigerians has claimed a lot of professionals.

At least, I could count about 19 of my former colleagues. Some of us that are still in this " jungle" are seen as insane.

A friend asked my wife when she went to put to bed in US what we are still doing in Nigeria.

The hopelessness in this country is driving a lot out of this country, even the professionals that are doing very well still forms the highest chunk of people leaving.

Some of these professionals do not believe that their children would be lucky to have a decent job and living as they did.

Lastly, the insecurity of lives tops the list on most people"s mind. When you are not sure of your life when you leave your homes is a compelling ground to seek safety overseas

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Truefaith: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2020
gbh
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by virago(f): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2020
OkCornel:
Very good point about taking responsibility for one’s action.

If you make a mistake, own up, take responsibility and ensure you don’t repeat same going forward. Learn from your mistakes, don’t go blaming others without performing a thorough introspection first.

Your thoughts and decisions moulds your reality.

If you make a personal mistake then you take responsibility but the blame should go to the government for the state of the nation
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by StarMonkey: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2020
This is not true.

He didn't say they were workers. That headline is so wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Righteousness89(m): 10:21am On Jan 12, 2020
cybug:

The red there is better than the fire here.

Hahahaha.... my brother, it's not always like dt oooo..

The main thing is to seek God's Approval on where u should go..

Many of our brothers over here are in hell ooo..

1 Like

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by oloriLFC(f): 10:21am On Jan 12, 2020
GOFRONT:
Why??

Did he tried to force Krest down the throat of anybody??
obviously you didn't read. Krest ko! Crush ni! undecided
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Pedrotina11: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2020
Hmm..na wa ooo..so all of them go Canada...Canada wld be populated soon with Nigerians oo..
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Pedrotina11: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2020
StarMonkey:
This is not true.

He didn't say they were workers. That headline is so wrong.

So they were wat Members??
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Pedrotina11: 10:23am On Jan 12, 2020
Focusmind:
This immigration overseas, especially to Canada by Nigerians has claimed a lot of professionals.

At least, I could count about 19 of my former colleagues. Some of us that are still in this " jungle" are seen as insane.

A friend asked my wife when she went to put to bed in US what we are still doing in Nigeria.

The hopelessness in this country is driving a lot out of this country, even the professionals that are doing very well still forms the highest chunk of people leaving.

Some of these professionals do not believe that their children would be lucky to have a decent job and living as they did.

Lastly, the insecurity of lives tops the list on most people"s mind. When you are not sure of your life when you leave your homes is a compelling ground to seek safety overseas

Gbam uve said it all...
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Pedrotina11: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2020
Koralords:
imagine so they now calculate how much a church is worth since its now a business.
gov should tax them but ppl will shout religious persecution of

Why wld govt tax them
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by content208: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2020
chibaby1985:
Pastor Paul Adefarasin: loses 300 members to emigration

http://imirroronline.com.ng/2020/01/07/real-reason-over-300-staff-deserted-lagos-pastor-paul-adefarasin/

Looks like you are his member. Your effort to paint him in beautiful lights gave you up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.