Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church (93614 Views)

Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor / Photos From Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Birthday Get Together / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by SoNature(m): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
OkCornel:
Very good point about taking responsibility for one’s action.

If you make a mistake, own up, take responsibility and ensure you don’t repeat same going forward. Learn from your mistakes, don’t go blaming others without performing a thorough introspection first.

Your thoughts and decisions moulds your reality.

Mould
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by OkCornel(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
SoNature:

Mould

Thanks, will rectify that now

1 Like

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Westernlove: 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
Cooperate Religious Scammers

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by orunmila144: 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
jaxxy:
I still don’t know what the craze is with Canada, yes I know all the info and details bt uninterested still.
going to canada is a curse in disguise. its a collective consciousness taking nigerianss to canada now so as to further their suffering in life. you have to go to the north country to go and suffer. when they get to that canada they will encounter an extremely cold place, low wage jobs, heavy taxation, you wake up in the morning to go to work in darknness and return back home in darkness with 10 inch snow to contend with etc etc and heavy depression. its just a furthering of the affliction is why GOD is sending these wicked nigerians to canada
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Auxigen(m): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's not about going for Greener pastures overseas!

It's about hearing GOD Before you make that move..

From Experience, I can tell you confidently that if GOD did not order your Movement Overseas, The pastures there will be Red for you...
Mind sharing your experience with us sir...because me as I dey so..I dey eye China oo
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by orunmila144: 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
africandollar:
I am one of them...though I am not a worker but imagine for 300 workers that relocated how many members would have relocated?! shocked
goestoshow you that church is full of darkness. everytime iwatch their service online its like a group of wicked people in darkness running to church on sunday too either
1-show off
2-ease their affliction
3-hide their sinn
4-look for weallth
5-
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by jaxxy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
orunmila144:
going to canada is a curse in disguise. its a collective consciousness taking nigerianss to canada now so as to further their suffering in life. you have to go to the north country to go and suffer. when they get to that canada they will encounter an extremely cold place, low wage jobs, heavy taxation, you wake up in the morning to go to work in darknness and return back home in darkness with 10 inch snow to contend with etc etc and heavy depression. its just a furthering of the affliction is why GOD is sending these wicked nigerians to canada

Hahaha where did u get this info from? I don’t think so, I hv frnds and family there and yes the weather can be cold and challenging bt there’s also alot of good and a brighter future for many who go bt it’s depends on the plans u have both short and longterm... that’s my reason not the fugly picture u just painted.

2 Likes

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by solochiben(m): 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
Chai
300 persons relocated to a better place.
God please do my own na
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by orunmila144: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
jaxxy:

Hahaha where did u get this info from? I don’t think so, I hv frnds and family there and yes the weather can be cold and challenging bt there’s also alot of good and a brighter future for many who go bt it’s depends on the plans u have both short and longterm... that’s my reason not the fugly picture u just painted.
brother trust me there is no salvation in canada. you have a better chance of a great life in gabon or kenya
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by majamajic(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
work in my church , we can relocate u to Canada or USA in due time

1 Like

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by IloveToMess: 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Jabioro:
Yoruba man plus Ibo woman combined together doing great things..Abeg any unmarried Ibo woman in the house..

Who go marry Yoruba woman
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Righteousness89(m): 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
Auxigen:

Mind sharing your experience with us sir...because me as I dey so..I dey eye China oo

Hahahaha hahahaha...
It's not always Green as we sometimes say here..

My Advice to anyone planning to Travel is to First seek GOD'S face... if He gives you the Go ahead, then u can go with all confidence...

For me, I had wanted to Travel to either of Australia or Canada. Infact someone offered to sponsor my trip to any of them.. While in the midst of all that, I got a Personal revelation where I was told, I am going to sooooooo( I won't call the Country for some reason).

Left to me, I had nothing to do in that country, I had no one there, infact I wouldn't have loved to go there . I became restless because I knew This was GOD Speaking to me..

I had the choice to go to Australia or Canada which were my choices or for me to listen to that Voice that told everyone I was going ......

Now the issue I had was, How will I get to this Country I was told about? About some months later , that was answered, as I got mysteriously connected to someone in that country..

I have been here since 2017.. I am Married.. GOD HAS BEEN GOOD..

He has practically shown me that He is the one that made me come here. Because Wven when I knew nobody, He raised up people who don't know me to ensure I am comfortable...

A whole lot of Nigerians have been deported from here, but I was never for once questioned or held even when I didn't have papers..

It got to a time when they refused renewing visas.. Many had to leave .. but GOD miraculously opened a last seconds door for me to renew..

I remember a Nigerian who came here.. and was sent back right in the airport despite being married here..

I have Learnt that GOD is Committed to what He gives and Where he sends...
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by stieyven(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
GOFRONT:
Why??

Did he tried to force Krest down the throat of anybody??
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
bloggers with all their lies..he never said 300 people left his church.. he was given a message titled differences between two Waters during the church first Sunday service where he gave an insight into the responsibility of Christians and church as the body of Christ and why people are running to foreign countries that they should stay and build their nation.. the message was played on inspiration FM this morning.it was a powerful message that all Christians should listen to..the message was an eye opener to many anomalies that the church aren't doing but the wake up call to all...

1 Like

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by LordReed(m): 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
orunmila144:
but the question here is what is GODS agenda ? do you believe there are people with enormous power on this planet who are operating autonomously without the guidance of GOD ? while some of them may be used to push a negative agenda by GOD yet everything works for the benefit of GOD. he is uplifted by GOD maybe to show you the hypocrisy of 'man with the bible' , however all his power and inflluence comes from GOD. he is just a tool used to teach a lesson. you dont get that kind of power and influence by yourself without highher powers guiding people to you

This sounds disjointed. Why does a god need to play games with people's lives?
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by orunmila144: 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
LordReed:

This sounds disjointed. Why does a god need to play games with people's lives?
well he is not exactly playing games with peoples lives. you are the one playing the games withh your own life. he is simply assisting you to do it. the point here is you have something called spiritual currency which you gain from being righteous and kind. if your spiritual currency is low he will play games with your life. if your spiiritual currency is high ? he will walk side by side with you and guide you to great things
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
all 300 workers resign, thought church wirkers were volunteers, hmm so churches are corporations?
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Yankee101: 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Wrong headline.

They left and moved abroad to Canada
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by jaxxy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
orunmila144:
brother trust me there is no salvation in canada. you have a better chance of a great life in gabon or kenya

Hahah hell no, gabon ke? Kenya with all the terrorists there? I will pass. Canada is much better bt depends on ur personal plans. We all have different directions and plans so it’s understandable for u to disagree on certain places.
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by maestroferddi: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hahahaha.... my brother, it's not always like dt oooo..

The main thing is to seek God's Approval on where u should go..

Many of our brothers over here are in hell ooo..
So you are in heaven here in Nigeria.

If you have nothing reasonable to say, please keep quiet.

If you go abroad, you fold your arms and expect free lunch to be offered to you.

Dey there dey talk you have no clue about while people are doing exploits overseas...
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by maestroferddi: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
orunmila144:
Your negativity can kill the engine of a brand new car!

It takes a leap of faith to move into a new country....

I personally believe that most people who went overseas are reaping from the blessings ordained beginning from Abraham in the Bible.

You are seeing piles of snow and pitch darkness, while the bold are seeing fulfilment of destiny.

A high majority of the movers and shakers of the society has been overseas at one time or the other in their lives.

Kill negativity before it wreaks havoc in you this New Year...
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by LordReed(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
orunmila144:
well he is not exactly playing games with peoples lives. you are the one playing the games withh your own life. he is simply assisting you to do it. the point here is you have something called spiritual currency which you gain from being righteous and kind. if your spiritual currency is low he will play games with your life. if your spiiritual currency is high ? he will walk side by side with you and guide you to great things

All this is tales by moonlight, ideas the ancients had about how the universe works that have turned out to be nothing but stories to tell children. The device you are using to post this fairytale was not made by any god it was made by men, a testament to the ability of the evolving human intellect. We don't need to talk of beings that can't be shown to do a single useful thing except to be trotted out as bogey men to attempt to compel men to obey your particular set of rules.
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by orunmila144: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
LordReed:

All this is tales by moonlight, ideas the ancients had about how the universe works that have turned out to be nothing but stories to tell children. The device you are using to post this fairytale was not made by any god it was made by men, a testament to the ability of the evolving human intellect. We don't need to talk of beings that can't be shown to do a single useful thing except to be trotted out as bogey men to attempt to compel men to obey your particular set of rules.
your shortcoming lies in how you separate GOD from science. science only explains GODS works. GOD is science and science is a fraction of GOD. the men who created this device were inspired by GOD. they tapped into GODS high electromagnetic frequencies to get the wisdom to create this device. GOD MODE
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by orunmila144: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
maestroferddi:
Your negativity can kill the engine of a brand new car!

It takes a leap of faith to move into a new country....

I personally believe that most people who went overseas are reaping from the blessings ordained beginning from Abraham in the Bible.

You are seeing piles of snow and pitch darkness, while the bold are seeing fulfilment of destiny.

A high majority of the movers and shakers of the society has been overseas at one time or the other in their lives.

Kill negativity before it wreaks havoc in you this New Year...
There are blessings overseas and there are curses. and destiny is not a destination and so canada can never be any mans destiny. trying to tap into higher realms of consciousness should be the aspiration of ones destiny. Going overseas is a just a lateral phase in a mans life in this dimension, it is not a vertical phase in and off itself.
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by maestroferddi: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
orunmila144:
There are blessings overseas and there are curses. and destiny is not a destination and so canada can never be any mans destiny. trying to tap into higher realms of consciousness should be the aspiration of ones destiny. Going overseas is a just a lateral phase in a mans life in this dimension, it is not a vertical phase in and off itself.
No point splitting hairs, people go overseas to better their lots in live and the successes by far dwarf the failures.

Esoteric pseudo-science hardly helps...
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by rotile247(m): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kingpele:
If he was paying them a living wage, they won't seek greener pasture elsewhere, so the blame is on u billionaire pastor

This is beyond payment of living wage, those people that travel to Canada earn big in their employment (many are bankers) or are middle class earners. Immigration to Canada is capital intensive. Most high earners move for the sake of their children's future which this country does not guarantee or think about in terms of economic, education, health, infrastructure, security etc. Our politicians are all bent on eating away the future of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.