Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

How To Start Your Own Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Your Own Business (431 Views)

Start Your Own Business Now With Royale Business Club / 7 Signs To Show It Is Time To Start Your Own Business / Create Your Own Business Website In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Business by emtok(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
Many worry a lot about starting a business of their own. They worry about how to go about it and whether it will be a success. Let me share some tips with you on how to start.

Start with a dream!

Dream about what you intend to make out of business life. Fantasize about how your business will make you millions and how you will spend the millions. Dream about seeing yourself driving in posh cars, receiving accolades and awards. Daydream about going on expensive vacations with your family with your business profit. Make sure you dream big, and I mean really big. In my own dream, I see myself buying over Aliko Dangote. #funny

Step two: Write down your dream.

When you are satisfied with the mightiness of your dream, begin to write it down. Start with developing your dream into a business plan, that will detail your business services, target market and marketing strategies. Do your research and consult experienced people in the industry of your business if need be.

Step three: Wake up from dreaming.

The last step is to wake up from dreamland to pursue the actualization of your business in reality. Follow the written business plan and stick to it. Believe me when I say it will it will initially be rough at the beginning, and it will even seem Unachievable, but stay true to your dream and fight through with passion. Never give up on your dream no matter what! Read the history of companies like Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, Amazon and you will be encouraged.
https://www.objectivegist.com.ng/2020/01/how-to-start-your-own-business.html

Visit: https://www.objectivegist.com.ng/?m=1 for more articles and subscribe to the website to get notified of new articles.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Is Everything / Johnson Tv / Covid-19: Economic Effects Of Traders In Lagos And Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.