Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Young Man Goes Half Naked To Curse Fedex Workers For Stealing His Iphone(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Goes Half Naked To Curse Fedex Workers For Stealing His Iphone(video) (1038 Views)

Rina Arano: Missing Japanese Indecent Star Found Dead & Tied Naked To A Tree / Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Goes Half Naked To Curse Fedex Workers For Stealing His Iphone(video) by janefblog: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
A video that is fast going viral on the internet shows the moment a young man reported alleged to be a yahoo boy as also known as Internet fraudsters was seen raining curses on the staff of FedEx, claiming his iPhone has been stolen by the workers, on his arrival to Ghana.

In the video the young man was seen resentfully invoking curses at the office of FedEx with a bottle of local gin he also directed to anyone who has a hand in his stolen iPhone which is believed he swindled from a white emptor.

In the video, the boy held in his hand a bottle of Schnapp and an egg. He went half-naked, knelt down in the streets and looked up into the sky to call upon gods he believes in to come to his aid.

The shipping and clearing company, FedEx has come out to say they have no hand in the missing iPhone stating they received no package containing the iPhone or anything of that sought.

Watch the video here................https://janefblog.com/11704-2young-man-goes-half-naked-to-curse-fedex-workers-for-stealing-his-iphonevideo/

Re: Young Man Goes Half Naked To Curse Fedex Workers For Stealing His Iphone(video) by OTayobami(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lo cheesy
Re: Young Man Goes Half Naked To Curse Fedex Workers For Stealing His Iphone(video) by Jabioro: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
His cup of tea ..
Re: Young Man Goes Half Naked To Curse Fedex Workers For Stealing His Iphone(video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
so let me get this straight.... you defrauded some unknown innocent people abroad AND YOU WERE OK WITH THAT but now that someone defrauded you, you want to call upon the gods to punish that person?!?!?!?!

WANDAFUL!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Goes Half Naked To Curse Fedex Workers For Stealing His Iphone(video) by Realtord43: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Oga, sorry for your loss!
Re: Young Man Goes Half Naked To Curse Fedex Workers For Stealing His Iphone(video) by Baddybos: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lol moment when you buy star to swindle client money. money wey you collect na even iPhone money..lol now the iPhone don go. Which kind head be that??
Re: Young Man Goes Half Naked To Curse Fedex Workers For Stealing His Iphone(video) by VirtIQ: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Happened to me in 2014 when i wa still naive.
I kept entering the imei it kept showing iphone 5s gold worth 450$. But when i on it,na android keypad. Happened that the fedex guys over there exchanged my shipment with a fake iphone.by the time i realised ibhave thrown away the dn receipt that read the value of 450$. The tin pain me.i for drag fedex enter court
Re: Young Man Goes Half Naked To Curse Fedex Workers For Stealing His Iphone(video) by Lanretoye(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Who say no madness

(1) (Reply)

Principal Admits Sexual Relationships With Twin Students / Man Jailed 16 Years For Forcibly Having Intercourse With Wife / Again Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.