Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo (67812 Views)

Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi / Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court / Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by Enwhen(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
endy69:

Now I can understand better, but it can be written in Hausa and in Hausa context. I can read and understand Hausa Language a bit. The issue with Nigeria is distrust. And our leaders enjoy that we the masses don't trust each other because when we do, we should unite and tell them enough

DONT BE DECIEVE , ITS NOT HAUSA , ITS PURE ARABIC

ONE of the MAIN reason northern muslims kicked out GEJ was the removal of the Arabic inscription from ₦10 , ₦20, ₦50, ₦100.

1 Like

Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i see nothing wrong in having Arabic inscriptions on our naira notes or national monuments. We Christians should be glad about it as it avails us the opportunity to study the Arabic language and we can also preach the gospel of our lord Jesus in Arabic language whenever we travel to the middle east. It's a win win for we Christians because before we realize, we would have won more souls for christ or we might decide to join Islam if we are tired of Christianity. Arabic language is a blessing in disguise sad
Hahahah my brother you are a born again Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by Exodora: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
Are you alright at all , God is who he is no matter the language , remember as the lawyer stated and I quote 'official langauge of Nigeria) now tell me what could they have written in place of God ...
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by Excellentmind: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
IpobAntidote:

First, the constitution does nor specify any language as official language.
Secondly, the fool is attributing Arabic with Islam. There are Christians who read their bible in Arabic. There are more muslims in Israel than are in Palestine. There are more Christians in Palestine than are in Israel and Arabic is their language including their Bible.
The Muslims should seek to change the whole constitution from judeo Christian laws to Sharia laws. Change weekend from Saturday and Sunday to Thursday and Fridays. Many many aspects of Nigerian laws are based on Judeo Christian beliefs and laws by the British, the time has come to change all those laws to Muslim way of life.
The level of hypocrisy on the part of Christians in Nigeria is simply astonishing.

A simple search you cannot carry out, what a shame! The official language of Nigeria is English, while recognizing Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba languages only among other local languages in Nigeria.

I hold a similar thought, that it will worth while if Nigeria is allowed to breakup so that you can practice your sharia to the brim, whereby hands and legs of people will be cut off and be recruited into the unsaturated industry of begging alms.

4 Likes

Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by Vicilo(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Yes, we should also ask them why we have " God" in the national pledge since Nigeria is a secular country and not a christian country.

Pls let's reason before typing. Nigerian official language is English, God is English name for Islamic Allah, Christians Jehovah etc. Even common sense can help u

2 Likes

Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by thundafire: 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
Watch muric come for ur head
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by ignis: 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
daddytime:

Thunder faya your smelling kpekus idiot

E pain am.

3 Likes

Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by foreshore(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
Kudos to the Lawyer.

Good move against the fanatics
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
farouk2much:
Nigerian Christians are our slaves we've finished them......

Make them unite them selves with all African, European, Asian, and American Christians they will never win this case....... Tallkless of single jobless lawyer.... Stupid
Lol... still wondering where religion is leading us to..if religion is all about conquering people up and down, then we don't need it in Nigeria .
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by Sky82slim: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Demonstration of how stupid you are...God is English and English is Nigeria's official language...
Ewu mpam...

SUPERPACK:
Yes, we should also ask them why we have " God" in the national pledge since Nigeria is a secular country and not a christian country.
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by Chisaedhor: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
This man can never ever be an Afonja

Afonjas don't have minds, they fear their Fulani Masters and so die worshiping them

2 Likes

Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by ayomide1511(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hisxellency:
During the Centenary..
GEJ Govt tried removing the Arabic inscription on One hundred naira note by putting that of Jewish own there, it was heavily criticised by the powers that be!
Till date.. We have "Home and Away" Hundred naira note!!!
Lol
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by bilulu(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mynd44:

Dead case.

FG will kuku tell the court there is no Arabic insignias there since it is Ajami that is there
What is Ajami pls? Is that what those Arabic mean
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by Vicilo(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Sadly it's a failed cause , and why are Christains threatened by the Arabic inscriptions
There's English , Igbo, Yoruba ,Hausa and Arabic on the currency
Why tickle your butthole over Arabic
Are they forcing you to speak it?

Its obviously u didn't read before typing. Please read it and u will understand. Let's not be sentimental about this. Its an argument
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by 02Kebreal(m): 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Turantula:

Because God > Allah

You guys finally agreed?
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Welcome to the zoo
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Olarajee:
So DUMB!

Arabic is DIFFERENT from ISLAM!

Even the bible has an ARABIC version.

Those words are the Naira arent 'Arabic' but 'Hausa' words spelt that way. Hausa's represent almost 50% of the country populace?

Who told you we all have to write things in English?
Hausa abi,how come I can't read it,but I can read Hausa bible

1 Like

Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by sefiureal(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
This one want popularity...... Don't worry PDP have portfolio for you in 2050.
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by 02Kebreal(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
The Muslims are the most patient people in this country.
Only can fight the battle of the Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by bilulu(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hisxellency:
During the Centenary..
GEJ Govt tried removing the Arabic inscription on One hundred naira note by putting that of Jewish own there, it was heavily criticised by the powers that be!
Till date.. We have "Home and Away" Hundred naira note!!!
And thank God he successfully removed it from the lower denominations
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by pesty100(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
AnanseK:

That’s why I said ignorance is your problem. The writing on the Naira is arabic numerals denoting the amount of money value of the particular note, in hausa not in arabic. This was introduced by the British colonial government to inform of value of various bank notes. There are people who can read Arabic script but cannot read the Roman script. This has nothing to do with religion.
But it has everything to do with religion the people in Nigeria who understands only Arabic are like that not because the hausa or fulani people communicates exclusively using Arabic but because of Islam. Let's see what the courts have to say ehn.

Church services conducted in Nazareth are conducted in arabic bcause the vast majority of people in the city of Nazareth ( The hometown of Jesus are arabic Speaking people’s). Don’t be an extremist, read widely.
i cannot confirm or deny that but if that is so I have no problem with that. If asking for clarifications make me an extremist then I will wear that badge with honor.
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by ayomide1511(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Chisaedhor:
This man can never ever be an Afonja
Afonjas don't have minds, they fear their Fulani Masters and so die worshiping them
Stupidity at it highest order
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
AnanseK:

It is not arabic my friend. It is hausa, written in Arabic script and it only tells you the amount ( value of the currency you’re holding).
Really? Then how comes I can read Hausa books but I can't read this

1 Like

Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by MrSquint: 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
Smart thought from a smart one. Weak ones can never relate...

Identify the terrorists as they show up pls.
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by onwubiko(m): 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
SUPERPACK:
GOD is an english word thats why we use it and nigeria is an english speeking country.... and in the other hand Arabic is not our official language so we are not meant to use Arabic in anything we have.
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by WizBLANCE(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
I would have loved to see this thing myself but I will have to wait till I get #500 note first.
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by onwubiko(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
WizBLANCE:
I would have loved to see this thing myself but I will have to wait till I get #500 note first.
it is in all the notes
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by 989900: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
The new 2019 notes don't have 'em any longer . . . at least the 100s and 200s don't.
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by 9japride(m): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
From comments concerning this topic which are against the lawyer, are from a particular region and their statements are full of vulgar. Yet they will accuse others of hate, meanwhile they are very fanatical in their approach to life. What is the essence of Arabic on our notes? If not for a religion to feel they have conquered others

3 Likes

Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by Nazacent: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
MURIC food don show
Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by LZAA: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Afamed,helinues and ebenezar2020 wee now call him ipob lawyer
Chai
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku sarrki

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo by Gadaluck(m): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Way to go cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.