Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) (7389 Views)

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) / Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) by Mattakinz123(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
All you need to know about Canada Immigration.

Canada has been dubbed the most desired place based on her intake of immigrants in the past decade.
No lies! Canada is now immigrants favorite country not just because of her people but because it has one of the most encouraging immigration policies in the world. I felt a big embrace of hospitality whilst finding out about Canada because i realised the government in fact have made it easy for foreigners not just yo stay but to become citizens. Just so you know, the Canadian Government plans to admit over 350,000 immigrants each year and it is possible for you to become one of them!
Well, there are two main paths to Canada. One is to obtain a permanent residence visa and the other way is to come to Canada on a temporary work permit.

Read more here:
https://study2japa.com/forums/topic/a-z-of-canada-immigration/

https://study2japa.com/forums/topic/a-z-of-canada-immigration/
Re: What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) by blank(f): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
The manager receives the money to run the branch. He can decide to pocket everything and let the place go to hell or use a portion to repair the facility. Guess which he will go for?

We need to start doing things the right way.
Re: What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) by NJAIL(m): 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Which way Nigeria, which way to go................
Many many prophesies has been said on books, on the news, on the street and even with music still yet our leaders kept deaf ears. the bomb go soon blow . na so it reach me for mouth
Re: What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) by thesolutions(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mynd44 and sarrki will think you are trying to tarnish buharis image and come hard on you with their saint buhari and corrupt goodluck analogy not minding that we are talking about Nigeria.
They did the same when I tried bringing the public to notice about the state of the Mangu Post Office in Plateau State.

https://www.nairaland.com/5396081/sorry-state-mangu-post-office

Re: What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) by thesolutions(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
blank:
The manager receives the money to run the branch. He can decide to pocket everything and let the place go to hell or use a portion to repair the facility. Guess which he will go for?

We need to start doing things the right way.
My dear, they receieve nothing.
The go through bureaucracy to submit their request for repairs but they only focus on revenue without carrying out proper repairs on those facilities that brings the revenue.
Re: What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) by blank(f): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
thesolutions:

My dear, they receieve nothing.
The go through bureaucracy to submit their request for repairs but they only focus on revenue without carrying out proper repairs on those facilities that brings the revenue.

I can tell you for free that each branch manager/ undertaking/ whatever name they want to call it receives money to run their branches. They call it unbundling. That is why you will see some branches looking better than others. Those ones will even try to maintain a few things. The rest share it amongst the ogas and chop the money. That is the bureaucracy of civil service. I am referring to maintenance not capital expenditure. Capital expenses need to go through the normal approval process.

After i did one consulting job that had to do with some govt agencies, i knew that Nigeria can never rise because the rot is is so deep and widespread. All these civil servants shouting govt this and that are part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) by Naijazure: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
How would expect international consignment to arrive that kind location nah?

Just find a way to get a new one and give them another address... Maybe ya workplace
Re: What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) by Chisaedhor: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lalasticlala
Seun
undecided
Don't tell.me you guys can not push this to front page.

If na Naira Marley smoke or cosy Ejiofor bares massive cleavage or snake it will be rushed to front page

Now that is a serious issue you guys kept this here.

Do you know how frustrating it is to miss your money card for over two years

Then what are we doing on Nairaland
Re: What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) by thundafire: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
Dats our normal tattoo
Re: What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Is this a post office or a poultry?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) by chuks34(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
I ordered a product online from a foreign site (wish.com) only for the package to arrive at mile one post office PH.

The dude there called and said I should come with my national ID card to retrieve my package and if I don't have I should come with 200 naira.

The tin just weak me I have to pay 200 cause I have lost my national ID card
Re: What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) by thesolutions(m): 6:57am On Jan 11, 2020
blank:

I can tell you for free that each branch manager/ undertaking/ whatever name they want to call it receives money to run their branches. They call it unbundling. That is why you will see some branches looking better than others. Those ones will even try to maintain a few things. The rest share it amongst the ogas and chop the money. That is the bureaucracy of civil service. I am referring to maintenance not capital expenditure. Capital expenses need to go through the normal approval process.

After i did one consulting job that had to do with some govt agencies, i knew that Nigeria can never rise because the rot is is so deep and widespread. All these civil servants shouting govt this and that are part of the problem.
Well. Alot is wrong with us.
Re: What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) by Chisaedhor: 7:02am On Jan 17, 2020
chuks34:
I ordered a product online from a foreign site (wish.com) only for the package to arrive at mile one post office PH.

The dude there called and said I should come with my national ID card to retrieve my package and if I don't have I should come with 200 naira.

The tin just weak me I have to pay 200 cause I have lost my national ID card

Please help me with the address of the mike 1 post office and their zip code.

I think I should use that
Re: What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2020
Funny gov't in a funny country..yet they expect NIPoST to rake in millions as tax....I wept for this country daily!
Re: What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) by chuks34(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
Chisaedhor:

Please help me with the address of the mike 1 post office and their zip code.

I think I should use that

Re: What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) by Chisaedhor: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
chuks34:

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy / Edo Resumes Payment Of Gratuities To Pensioners 17 Years After / Gov Amaechi Doing Great Works In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.