Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Mad Oh!!! Zlatan Show His First Signee To ZANKU Record (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mad Oh!!! Zlatan Show His First Signee To ZANKU Record (photo) (2601 Views)

Why I Don't Signed Artist To ZANKU Record - Zaltan Tells / Tekno Beats Davido In Zanku Legwork Dance. Fans React / Watch Video Of How Yahoo Boy Made Oyinbo Man Dance To Zanku Legwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad Oh!!! Zlatan Show His First Signee To ZANKU Record (photo) by Giditrendz: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Congratulations to Astalavi, as the DOG got signed to Zlatan’s ZANKU records
After a while, since Zlatan announced the establishment of his record label, he has unveiled his first act under the label imprint.

Yes! Zlatan signed a Dog to his label first and it was given an official unveiling via the boss Instagram page.

See the caption below:-

https://giditrendz.com/mad-oh-zlatan-show-his-first-signee-to-zanku-record-photo/

Re: Mad Oh!!! Zlatan Show His First Signee To ZANKU Record (photo) by BerryAnny(m): 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Mad Oh!!! Zlatan Show His First Signee To ZANKU Record (photo) by SimDan95(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
f
Re: Mad Oh!!! Zlatan Show His First Signee To ZANKU Record (photo) by tyup(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lol the eyes behind the glasses tho
Re: Mad Oh!!! Zlatan Show His First Signee To ZANKU Record (photo) by Mateen1000: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Not really concerned about Zlatan Insanity
What baffles me most is that some people don dey follow the dog already 4 instagram (Imagine)
Now I conclude, Most Nigerians are Animals
I pity this Country condition

Re: Mad Oh!!! Zlatan Show His First Signee To ZANKU Record (photo) by CANDYDADDY(m): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mateen1000:
Not really concerned about Zlatan Insanity
What baffles me most is that some people don dey follow the dog already 4 instagram (Imagine)
Now I conclude, Most Nigerians are Animals
I pity this Country condition

u,your family and your unreleased semen join all animals
Re: Mad Oh!!! Zlatan Show His First Signee To ZANKU Record (photo) by Mateen1000: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

u,your family and your unreleased semen join all animals
I can feel ur pain bruh
It’s not easy to be poor in Nigeria
But stop transferring aggression

1 Like

Re: Mad Oh!!! Zlatan Show His First Signee To ZANKU Record (photo) by DRPAIT123(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
and to know that this guy really has a record label tongue

(1) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Appearing In Hollywood Movies – 68-year-old Jackie Chan Opens Up / Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat / Baby Boy For Helen Paul And Femi Bamisile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.