Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat (2607 Views)

Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School / Mercy Johnson Daughter, Divine-Mercy Okojie’s Dedication (Photos) / Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Purity, the first daughter of the Okojie's paid a visit to her father, Prince Odi Okojie office which is the seat of the House of Representative for Esan North East/South East Federal Constituency in Edo State

http://tunezmedia..com/2023/07/mercy-johnson-daughter-basking-regally.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by LikeAking: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nice!

Real man..

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by Omihanifa: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin nah house of rep seat nah

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by Bluntguy: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Looks good.
Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by Bluntguy: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Omihanifa:
grin nah house of rep seat nah
We know. The seat green.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Men sha, how easy for him to have abandoned all his grown up kids from his previous marriage for these ones. This is why children love their mothers the most. 😭 I just imagine how they'll feel seeing him flaunting these ones as if they don't exist.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
mercy johnson don dey join chop nigeria money

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
I remember how Igbos showed her mother so much hatred because she refused to support obingo the liar and fraud.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by Pepperdemisback: 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
How old is this one with full breasts? It seems she is 9+ or so.
Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by Pepperdemisback: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
zangaozanga:
mercy johnson don dey join chop nigeria money
She don dey chop tey tey! She has an audio political appointment in Kogi since. No office, no duty, just collecting money for years.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by Pepperdemisback: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
I remember how Igbos showed her mother so much hatred because she refused to support obingo the liar and fraud.
If you don't support anything about them, you are their enemy. They even said that's why she died.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by TheBillyonaire: 1:33am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Men sha, how easy for him to have abandoned all his grown up kids from his previous marriage for these ones. This is why children love their mothers the most. 😭 I just imagine how they'll feel seeing him flaunting these ones as if they don't exist.

You are sounding as if it is your business,

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by Rokiat(f): 5:04am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:

Let me tell you a bitter truth, men treat their children based on how they feel about their mother.

Read that again.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 20, 2023
Rokiat:

Let me tell you a bitter truth, men treat their children based on how they feel about their mother.

Read that again.
You are right but it's very sad 😢 I just can't imagine how his other grown up kids feels, so 😢
Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by Rokiat(f): 5:16am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
You are right but it's very sad 😢 I just can't imagine how his other grown up kids feels, so 😢

It is truly sad and ridiculous to say the less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by adecz: 7:11am On Jul 20, 2023
Carbon copy of Mercy..

But are the boohhbs not a bit early❓🤔
Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by Baronthecelebri: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2023
This small girl don get breast.
Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by kushercain: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2023
Rokiat:

Read that again.

This is false
Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by migeoart(f): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
Why are children of this time always wearing glasses?
Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by iHateFraudsters: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
migeoart:
Why are children of this time always wearing glasses?

Too much devices with screens held close to their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by migeoart(f): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Too much devices with screens held close to their eyes.
It’s really alarming

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat by 1Sharon(f): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rokiat:

Read that again.

So true. If they like the mother, they'd like what she produces. You see that shit in polygamous homes

(1) (Reply)

Must-read: Quote Of The Day From Joke Silva / Wizkid And Tania Omotayo Spotted On A Date / The Last Photos Fatai Rolling Dollar Took Before He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.