Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Which Is The True Religion!?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is The True Religion!?? (316 Views)

The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion / A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God / Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The True Religion!?? by laosy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Okay, let me start a trend, I want to know people stands on religion.
I grew up in a Christian home, but I have this feeling or should I call it doubt of the right religion, I know everything in this life can't be a coincidence, there must be a superior being controlling this universe but we are not sure of the right way to approach him.
So my question is simple, and it's IS THERE A RIGHT WAY OF WORSHIPPING THIS SUPERIOR BEING!?

Re: Which Is The True Religion!?? by TheSourcerer: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
None

1 Like

Re: Which Is The True Religion!?? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
laosy:
I grew up in a Christian home, but I have this feeling or should I call it doubt of the right religion, I know everything in this life can't be a coincidence, there must be a superior being controlling this universe but we are not sure of the right way to approach him.
So my question is simple, and it's IS THERE A RIGHT WAY OF WORSHIPPING THIS SUPERIOR BEING!?

First of all, you said you grew up in a Christian home.
So

How much do you know or what can you say about CHRISTIANITY?

1 Like

Re: Which Is The True Religion!?? by Niflheim(m): 1:00am On Jan 11, 2020
@op,

"OTEMATUM" has taught me the right way of worshipping god!!!

You worship god by using your brain properly!!!

If your pastor tells you to eat grass like a demented baboon, and you go ahead, then you have caused shame to your ancestors and your god by behaving like a mechanical goat!!!

But if you challenge the pastor by telling pastor to first present a plate of goat meal(grass), to his wife, then you are worshipping god properly!!!
Re: Which Is The True Religion!?? by MuttleyLaff: 5:11am On Jan 11, 2020
laosy:
Sports, like football/soccer, ice hockey, NFL etcetera is a religion. Fashion is a religion. Pastafarianism is a religion. Atheism is a religion, lol, etcetera is a religion.

I am sure you've come across one, two and/or more, lol, person(s) that are SBNR (i.e. Spiritual but not "religious"wink, or also known as, SBNA (i.e. Spiritual but not affiliated)

True religion, cuts right through whatever in Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, New Age, Atheism, ATR etcetera you believe in and whatever these faith/belief represents. True religion, goes beyond the range or limits of Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, New Age, Atheism, ATR etcetera

laosy:
I grew up in a Christian home, but I have this feeling or should I call it doubt of the right religion, I know everything in this life can't be a coincidence, there must be a superior being controlling this universe but we are not sure of the right way to approach him
You're definitely correct to have the feeling that there is, the right religion, as in meaning a religion that's true, pure and such one that God finds no fault in.

laosy:
Evidently, there's a sharp distinction between religion and worship, and so you've made a right decision, to now change your focus from "right religion" to "right way of worshipping" that led you to ask this simple question

Aside, the right way of worshipping the superior and supernatural being, I am sure you know that, some people worship their belly/stomach (i.e. check Philippians 3:19, for reference), some people worship their fellow human beings (i.e. check Acts 10:25-26, for reference) Some people worship inanimate objects, for example, effigies, rivers, rocks, mountains, ancestors etcetera

Anyway, yeah, absolutely, there is a right way of worshipping the superior and supernatural being, to the same extent, is the simple answer.

(1) (Reply)

Delete One Of These / a / Only God Can Do, Undo And Redo What Nobody Can Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.