Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Foodstuff Reselling BTW North And South West - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Foodstuff Reselling BTW North And South West (430 Views)

Updated Rate For Foodstuff Export / List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. / What I Can Buy From North And Sell In South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foodstuff Reselling BTW North And South West by harlee(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hello house,I intend diving into foodstuff reselling from the north and reselling in Lagos,but don't know how to go abt it,can anyone enlighten me about different commodities,locations that I can decide to go into.
Re: Foodstuff Reselling BTW North And South West by Sunday66: 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
harlee:
Hello house,I intend diving into foodstuff reselling from the north and reselling in Lagos,but don't know how to go abt it,can anyone enlighten me about different commodities,locations that I can decide to go into.

How far have u gone with the biz

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start An Edible Oil Mill, And What Are The Costs Involved? / Please Kindly Advice On Ugu Farming / Turkey Is Needed In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.