Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Want To Switch From Crypto To Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Switch From Crypto To Forex (426 Views)

Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins / Let's Bring Sanity Back To Forex Trading / You Can Still Become A Millionaire From Crypto Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Switch From Crypto To Forex by Sibbb: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
I’ve been trading crypto for some years now, too much volatility. I want to switch to forex.
Any gored trader here can give me a few breakdown of it, which is the best platform to trade with
Re: I Want To Switch From Crypto To Forex by JasonNOTStatham: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
Avoid PM.

Avoid so called paid group and their agents trying to defend it.

Avoid "DM me" crew that have site, app, AI or bot that "guarantee"

Avoid "copy trading" crew.

Practice on demo first, join "free" group/channel.

Avoid "free" but, upgradable or "go premium when you subscribe" kind of group.

Start small.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Switch From Crypto To Forex by Woodshot: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
In the other News: I am presently buying LinkedIn accounts. Whats.App 070=36196184
Re: I Want To Switch From Crypto To Forex by Fugazy2023: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sibbb:
I’ve been trading crypto for some years now, too much volatility. I want to switch to forex.
Any gored trader here can give me a few breakdown of it, which is the best platform to trade with

Try exness.
Remember, no over leverage and apply proper risk management. Best of luck.
I'm starting a $10 trading challenge on monday. Hit me up if you are interested.
You are trading yourself and I don't have anything to do with your account or your money.
Re: I Want To Switch From Crypto To Forex by Sibbb: 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: I Want To Switch From Crypto To Forex by Sibbb: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Try exness.
Remember, no over leverage and apply proper risk management. Best of luck.
I'm starting a $10 trading challenge on monday. Hit me up if you are interested.
You are trading yourself and I don't have anything to do with your account or your money.
Is it exness social trading?
Re: I Want To Switch From Crypto To Forex by Talentuex(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
As a fellow forex trader.

Avoid Dm me people
Avoid paid signal groups
Go for free contents *only if you know who you want to learn from* else you're just wasting your time
You said you've been trading crypto for a while.. Price Acton isn't that difference from forex na same candle dem deh print. There's just some little difference/nuance to every market.
Also pay for a mentor if you can, it helps shorten your growth curve. And you really have the mentor/student relationship unlike the free content where you might not get most of your questions answered
Re: I Want To Switch From Crypto To Forex by FitCorper: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Try my hot forex or hfm

1 Like

Re: I Want To Switch From Crypto To Forex by kingspark72(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2023
I'm interested. This my WhatsApp number 08067581272
Re: I Want To Switch From Crypto To Forex by idomalord: 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sibbb:

Use a simple market following strategy, don't use a market prediction strategy.
Example, use moving averages
Re: I Want To Switch From Crypto To Forex by Willie2015: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:
Avoid PM.

Avoid so called paid group and their agents trying to defend it.

Avoid "DM me" crew that have site, app, AI or bot that "guarantee"

Avoid "copy trading" crew.

Practice on demo first, join "free" group/channel.

Avoid "free" but, upgradable or "go premium when you subscribe" kind of group.

Start small.

He can copy trade on Exness...
My profit is already over a $1000 since January. grin

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Credit You 3k When You Register With My PALMPAY Invitation Code JFSZ2223 / Africa Research Blog: Original Content / Place Bets With Your Money And Enter Free Predictions To Win Weekly Cash Prizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.