Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (63264 Views)

US Strike In Iraq Kills 5 Militants Preparing Attack(photos) / Fire Engulfs Skyscraper In Changsha, China. No Casualty Reported / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by tyup(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oches4me:
ur admited that ur religious had killed innocent civilian before.

and what religion is that?
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Blackeuropean: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oches4me:
were u born when ur father married ur mother?

I don't reply to dumb questions, look for your make.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Insectkiller: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Talk is cheap..

psalmsmiles:
heartbreaking!
Who made us of a the official police of the world. I think they are starting to overstep boundaries.
60 innocent people gone like that at the expense of what?
Trump and his disciples will surely pay the price for their crime. There`s too much bloodshed!

Most of you don`t see anything wrong in the gruelsome killing of 60 arabs but will rant and curse if a single one of your loved ones was `mistakenly killed` by a police trying to arrest a yahoo boy. What is the difference there? Or the life of an arab is of lesser value because they`re muslims? Religious hate has blinded the lots of you.
The only difference between boko haram and he lots of you mentioning me is that y`all lack the balls to pick up arms and kill the ones you hate.
When it comes to world politcs and war, you lots are like john snow - you know nothing!
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Insectkiller: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
The world need PEACE...

God bless America
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Ecpet83(m): 5:50am On Jan 12, 2020
I'll continue to say this, the USA is the biggest terrorists nation of the 21st century. They murdered innocent kids over the years in this afghan war and now look at this .
They assassinated an innocent man on foreign soil with the excuse that he was planning an imminent attack against American citizens. Same man that fought tooth and nail to give Iranians and most middle eastern nations peace. trump claimed he was targeting a us embassy, today he claimed he was targeting 4 before his death. He doesn't even know what he's saying.

Few even know this same USA was responsible for the Ukrainian air crash yesterday. They did it to give the world a reason why we should all turn our backs on Iran.

The USA over the years have carried out numerous attrocities through the CIA, the Pentagon have taken innocent lives, assassinated people yet, bullied everyone yet they want to be respected.

This is a country that have been responsible for the creation of several militia groups like Al Qaeda, Al shabab , isis, they will create more. [/quote]
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Ecpet83(m): 5:51am On Jan 12, 2020
Who be this man?
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Dybala11(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ausrichie:

US interfered so they had to attack them. Besides US allegedly knew of the attack hours earlier, that Alan Turing shit me I am not sure oh.
The US did not interfere in the world war initially bro, the war have started for some time and US only joined after they were attacked by the Japanese, without warning and without provocation. The Japanese empire wanted to take over Asia, they already invaded and conquered China. They attacked Pearl harbour at Hawaii, cos they wanted to attack an Asian country near it and thought the US will intervene using their navy at Pearl harbour.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Dybala11(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ausrichie:

US interfered so they had to attack them. Besides US allegedly knew of the attack hours earlier, that Alan Turing shit me I am not sure oh.
Can you back up your claim that the US interfered in the war before the Japanese attacked then at Pearl harbour? The US initially regarded the '' world war 2'' as the '' war of Europe''
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Dybala11(m): 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ausrichie:

But not all of us knowgrin me I am just tired of the news.
I still remembered the case of a waiter that was killed by Mossad agents, cos of mistaken identity. The poor man resembled one of the mastermind of the Munich massacre and he was murdered in cold blood.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
Dybala11:

Can you back up your claim that the US interfered in the war before the Japanese attacked then at Pearl harbour? The US initially regarded the '' world war 2'' as the '' war of Europe''
Read it from Wikipedia read it in between the lines I'm kind of busy sorry.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Dybala11(m): 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ausrichie:

Read it from Wikipedia read it in between the lines I'm kind of busy sorry.

That's a lie Oga, help send the link so I can verify
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Oches4me(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Blackeuropean:

I don't reply to dumb questions, look for your make.
See how dump U are!
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Oches4me(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2022
southpole:
Boko haram had killed more than 10,000 people I am still waiting to see Nigeria Muslims coming out to protest against such killings and burn the boko haram flag.
USA and Europe has killed millions of people since their existence, I wish CAN and IPOB should demonstrate against their evil atrocities.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Oches4me(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2022
yellowman2225:

Read your history well. Americas bomb on Japan Hiroshima, Yokosutu and Nagasaki literarily ended World war2. They did what's needed at that time.

Be sincere with yourself, Imagine Iraq or Iran having power equivalent to that of Russia or USa, what would have happened to this World? Islamist (not all Muslims) got no joy. They are bloodthirsty
USA and Europe that such power has killed and displaced millions around the world.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Oches4me(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2022
Theboss100:
Terrorism breeds in islam. Without islam, terrorism won't av been added to oxford dictionary. Trump should extend his hand to northerner Nigeria. 40% of them are already terrorist. 30% are potential terrorist all backed by their elite. No wonder they want to rule naija 4ver so they can use taxpayers money to run their terrorist organisation and siphon billions all in the name of fighting terrorism. The army hierachy 4rm north are sympathetic to BH. FACT! So, TRUMP Come to northern naija and do the needful. Bloody terrorist and their apologist.
One IPOB terrorist spotted.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Oches4me(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=adolfHitler1934 post=85684524]Good development....but very unfortunate that innocent lives have to go so that there would be peace.

Kill them all. Anyone who doesn't want this world to know peace all in the name of religion should be taken out. Trump is the very man fit for this job.

God bless America. U WILL DIE SIMILAR DEATH VERY SOON. U death will painful and disastrous.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Oches4me(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2022
psalmsmiles:
heartbreaking!
Who made us of a the official police of the world. I think they are starting to overstep boundaries.
Trump and his disciples will surely pay the price for their crime. There`s too much bloodshed!

Most of you don`t see anything wrong in the gruelsome killing of 60 arabs but will rant and curse if a single one of your loved ones was `mistakenly killed` by a police trying to arrest a yahoo boy. What is the difference there? Or the life of an arab is of lesser value because they`re muslims? Religious hate has blinded the lots of you.
The only difference between boko haram and he lots of you mentioning me is that y`all lack the balls to pick up arms and kill the ones you hate.
When it comes to world politcs and war, you lots are like john snow - you know nothing!
When the family of disease start attacking American, their will be refer to as te-rr-orist.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Oches4me(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2022
KarsanHughston:
God bless POTUS
Christians te-rr-orist.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Oches4me(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2022
thunder74:
Collateral damage. Thank God the terrorist was killed. I sympathize with the families of the dead.
The same bomb will land on ur family head very soon.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Oches4me(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Kill all the modafokas
U father will die in same way
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Oches4me(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2022
GamalNasser:
If you stay around any Terrorist the be ready to be collateral damage when the drones come , there is a reason Terrorist like to live among people and it's simply to use them as Human shield but the War on terror must go on till all head slamming fanatics receive sense
when Nigerian army start visiting U, don't say Buhari hate christian terror.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by GamalNasser: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2022
Oches4me:
when Nigerian army start visiting U, don't say Buhari hate christian terror.

Visiting me for what? GTFOOH
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Drsmartphilips: 6:21am On Jul 18, 2022
psalmsmiles:
heartbreaking!

Afghans are not Arabs

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.