Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (63283 Views)

US Strike In Iraq Kills 5 Militants Preparing Attack(photos) / Fire Engulfs Skyscraper In Changsha, China. No Casualty Reported / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by 27Pushing30: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2020
psalmsmiles:
heartbreaking!
Who made us of a the official police of the world. I think they are starting to overstep boundaries.
60 innocent people gone like that at the expense of what?
Trump and his disciples will surely pay the price for their crime. There`s too much bloodshed!

Most of you don`t see anything wrong in the gruelsome killing of 60 arabs but will rant and curse if a single one of your loved ones was `mistakenly killed` by a police trying to arrest a yahoo boy. What is the difference there? Or the life of an arab is of lesser value because they`re muslims? Religious hate has blinded the lots of you.
The only difference between boko haram and he lots of you mentioning me is that y`all lack the balls to pick up arms and kill the ones you hate.
When it comes to world politcs and war, you lots are like john snow - you know nothing!
Shut up

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Empiree: 5:47am On Jan 11, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
Good development....but very unfortunate that innocent lives have to go so that there would be peace.

Kill them all. Anyone who doesn't want this world to know peace all in the name of religion should be taken out. Trump is the very man fit for this job.

God bless America.

ómó ale

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by rummmy: 5:48am On Jan 11, 2020
Nice one
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Empiree: 5:49am On Jan 11, 2020
post=85687847:

Are you for real?
yes. Judeo-Christian terrorists alliance are responsible for chaotic world
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by TommyAnthem(m): 6:06am On Jan 11, 2020
Shatap, Japan hit them first, you people always twisting history to suit your narrative.
Oches4me:
A terrorist country, the first and only country to used weapon of mass destruction on japan is calling others terrorist, which u agaist their interest u automatically be tag terrorist.
Nigerian supporting USA should know south American dominated by christain are also under American sanction

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by donprinyo(m): 6:07am On Jan 11, 2020
psalmsmiles:
heartbreaking!
Who made us of a the official police of the world. I think they are starting to overstep boundaries.
Trump and his disciples will surely pay the price for their crime. There`s too much bloodshed!

Most of you don`t see anything wrong in the gruelsome killing of 60 arabs but will rant and curse if a single one of your loved ones was `mistakenly killed` by a police trying to arrest a yahoo boy. What is the difference there? Or the life of an arab is of lesser value because they`re muslims? Religious hate has blinded the lots of you.
The only difference between boko haram and he lots of you mentioning me is that y`all lack the balls to pick up arms and kill the ones you hate.
When it comes to world politcs and war, you lots are like john snow - you know nothing!
Just thank ur God u have internet and phone to comment dis shit. Don't u know since world War even formal world power like Britain, France, Russia and Portugal have been afraid of ultimate champion America.

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by nurusystem(m): 6:08am On Jan 11, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
Good development....but very unfortunate that innocent lives have to go so that there would be peace.

Kill them all. Anyone who doesn't want this world to know peace all in the name of religion should be taken out. Trump is the very man fit for this job.

God bless America.

see this akamu again America can't help African poverty ,,n u r saying god bless American. u be wawa n fanatic
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by gbagyiza: 6:17am On Jan 11, 2020
psalmsmiles:
heartbreaking!

I guess u r typing this from somewhere more safer, but I will advise u to come to the North if u r a Christian to share from the ongoing attacks n killings in most Christian communities. As I type these many villages are attacked on a daily basis in the North. So, don't come here n start preaching. I don't support the killing of innocent civilians but some times in military raid mistakes r bound to happen. You remember in one of the military operations against Boko haram, Nigerian air force mistakenly bombarded an IDP camp thinking it was a gathering of terrorists

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by iamme1234(m): 6:21am On Jan 11, 2020
psalmsmiles:
heartbreaking!

Anyone that does not want us to know peace all in name of religion would be gone down

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by otabuko(m): 6:27am On Jan 11, 2020
Dybala11:

Says who? Abi those people in the blast region of the missile have bomb-proof ni?
Normally, they track terrorists so close to where they'd kill just them. To say about 60 persons, it's pure politics.

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Eeser: 6:34am On Jan 11, 2020
Sommydisaster:
smiley

I REALLY DON'T KNOW THE ESSENCE OF ALL THESE POWER TUSSLE

IRAN SHOULD JUST ACT LOW AND LET PEACE REIGN

ACTING LOW DOESN'T MEAN YOU'VE LOST IT ALL

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics
Please read the thread again.
This time, slooowwly...
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 11, 2020
Dybala11:

Even Mossad agents too have committed a lot of atrocities bro
But not all of us knowgrin me I am just tired of the news.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Scottallen: 6:37am On Jan 11, 2020
Condolences to the dead! However, these dead people were probably sympathetic to the course of the Talibans.

Good job to the USA! Kill these terrorists as much as possible!

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by emmaoyes(m): 6:38am On Jan 11, 2020
psalmsmiles:
heartbreaking!

Mr, what about the 176 Ukrainian that was wasted by the Iranian?
See you fail to see the main issue, we need serious prayer, the world is seriously wounded and need healing.

All these accident and evil deeds are satanic manipulations. Honestly

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 11, 2020
Dybala11:

Wikipedia is not lying, but why did Japan invade a US territory too without any provocation. The US initially regarded the world war 2, as the war of Europe. They only declared war on Japan after the Japanese attack on Pearl harbour, which claimed over 2,500 lives including about 41 civilians
US interfered so they had to attack them. Besides US allegedly knew of the attack hours earlier, that Alan Turing shit me I am not sure oh.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Scottallen: 6:40am On Jan 11, 2020
[s]
psalmsmiles:
heartbreaking!

[/s]

Afghans and Pakshuns are not Arabs! Those killed were with the Taliban soldiers! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Howellz(m): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2020
Oches4me:
A terrorist country, the first and only country to used weapon of mass destruction on japan is calling others terrorist, which u agaist their interest u automatically be tag terrorist.
Nigerian supporting USA should know south American dominated by christain are also under American sanction
.... OGA SIR, The Japanese attacked the Americans first go an read the history Watch the documentary.

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by TommyAnthem(m): 7:30am On Jan 11, 2020
We can't have terrorists in our midst, because we don't teach it, we don't encourage it and we don't breed em!
Moniya4Real:

The same might happen to you or your loved ones when the US wants to kill who only they term terrorist in your midst someday
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by TommyAnthem(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2020
Japan simply used the best arsenal at their disposal.
Yusman316:

Guy Japan attacked them without using weapons of mass destruction. They should have done likewise if not cowardice

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by CrestMan: 7:42am On Jan 11, 2020
[s]
Oches4me:
[/s]
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by mrkia(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2020
Could anyone be more terrorist the USA!!!
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by CrystalMax: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Few even know this same USA was responsible for the Ukrainian air crash yesterday. They did it to give the world a reason why we should all turn our backs on Iran.

Oga, stop saying your assumptions with affirmations. You erred with your notion. Talk with facts.
I am sure your Aljazeera is telling you what actually happened now.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/10/world/middleeast/missile-iran-plane-crash.html?campaign_id=60&instance_id=0&segment_id=20243&user_id=a0202cf90182247ff3fbb68ec7
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by TommyAnthem(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2020
Anyone that says anything contrary to what you stand for is tagged a Christian, you see how you people reason?
Dybala11:

Very true bro. Even though I'm a Christian, I'm appalled by the fact that the comment of most of the so called Christians here are filled with hatred and murderous intent. How the hell will any sane individual justify this despicable act by the Americans. I'm sure must of them are one of those tweeting and bringing up the 'end SARS' slogan, how the heck is this act any different from the atrocities of the SARS operatives

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Nature8(m): 7:50am On Jan 11, 2020
adolfHitler1934:

God bless America.

Naso bro cheesy
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by bestxperience: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2020
More than 60 civilians were killed or wounded in a US drone attack targeting a top Taliban splinter-group commander in the western Afghanistan province of Herat, local officials said.

From the Beginning of the sentence, you will know they are not sure. Killed or Wounded

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Nature8(m): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2020
Oches4me:
[s]must Nigeria christain are not different from boko haram[/s]

Trash undecided

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2020
You will never see ICC in cases like this.

If it were to be in Africa, they would have been tweeting gibberish.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Kuginzi: 8:07am On Jan 11, 2020
adolfHitler1934:

God bless America.

Innocent people were killed and you're here celebrating evil. You shall taste a worse death than them.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Kuginzi: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2020
27Pushing30:

Shut up
Are u ok?
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by zuto4u(m): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2020
God bless America indeed
adolfHitler1934:

God bless America.

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Came4amod: 8:17am On Jan 11, 2020
Oches4me:

Honestly people like you know the truth .. God created you empty .. but a virus has been planted In your firmware .. by your parents and environment..
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
If you stay around any Terrorist the be ready to be collateral damage when the drones come there is a reason Terrorist like to live among people and it's simply to use them as Human shield but the War on terror must go on till all head slamming fanatics receive sense
very stupid thing to say..I guess your brother Evans announced to the whole neighborhood he was arrested he was moving in among them when he did ..you know everyone living in your hood atm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.