Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Klopp Wins Back To Back Manager Of The Month Of December - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klopp Wins Back To Back Manager Of The Month Of December (489 Views)

Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season / Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award / Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Klopp Wins Back To Back Manager Of The Month Of December by 360gistpilot(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jürgen Klopp has been awarded the Premier League Manager of the Month accolade for December today.

According to reports gathered, It’s the fourth time in 2019-20 the boss has claimed the prize.

Former Borussia Dortmund boss have won it in August, September and November.

Klopp oversaw another flawless month for Liverpool in the Premier League as they opened up a 13-point lead at the top of the table.

The Reds sealed wins against Everton, Bournemouth, Watford, Leicester City and Wolverhampton Wanderers in the division.

Klopp pipped Watford's Nigel Pearson and Manchester United's Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to the prize – the seventh time he has collected it during his Anfield tenure.

https://www.reportminds.com/2020/01/klopp-wins-back-to-back-manager-of.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala seun

Re: Klopp Wins Back To Back Manager Of The Month Of December by masterflowx(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
Klopp's is the best coach in Europe right now. In fact, nobody near him...

And I'm here to tell you that a slight tweak here, a little fix there is all that is required between now and the end of the season for my great club "Liverpool" to end that agonising 30 years wait for their 19th league title.

YNWA!!!

Re: Klopp Wins Back To Back Manager Of The Month Of December by gmacnoms(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
Well deserved

https://www.nairaland.com/5624853/exlg-wireless-audio-boom-box
25k rugged rechargeable audio boom box
Re: Klopp Wins Back To Back Manager Of The Month Of December by EbukaHades10(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Arnold won player of the month.

I fawking love my club.

Re: Klopp Wins Back To Back Manager Of The Month Of December by luvola(m): 12:42am On Jan 11, 2020
Dominique front page
Re: Klopp Wins Back To Back Manager Of The Month Of December by Timileyin1234(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2020
Well done coache

(1) (Reply)

Who Exactly Is A World Class Player? / Transfer Deadline Day Special / Man United Sign Ighalo- Six Month Loan Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.