Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award (10325 Views)

Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season / Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year / Fans React Angrily After Lionel Messi Got Snubbed From FIFA's The Best Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Insidenaija: 7:01am On Dec 18, 2020
Liverpool manager, Jurgen Klopp has been named the men's coach of the year at the FIFA Best Football Awards, Insidenaija reports.

The 53-year-old German became the first to win the award twice, beating Leeds boss Marcelo Bielsa and Bayern Munich's treble-winning manager Hans-Dieter Flick.

Klopp first won the award last year following the Reds' Champions League triumph. He was presented with the award again after ending Liverpool's 30-year wait for a Premier League title.

In his acceptance speech, Klopp gave credit to his coaching team, saying: 'I have to thank these boys. What we did in the last few years was really special.'

On the Premier League title, the German added: 'I had no idea how it would feel and it felt absolutely overwhelming.

'I have so many people to thank and most of all my coaches. If I had known we'd won it my coaches would be here with me. What we did in the last year is all about these boys.

'We didn't dream 30 years but we dream already for a few years.

'It was absolutely exceptional and we all had a special year in an unfortunately not so positive way but for Liverpool fans at least we could make some highlights in a tricky period. I had no idea how it would feel and it felt absolutely overwhelming.'
https://insidenaija.com.ng/liverpool-manager-jurgen-klopp-wins-mens-coach-of-the-year-gong-at-fifas-best-awards/

13 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Insidenaija: 7:02am On Dec 18, 2020
Cc: Lalasticala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by slawormiir: 7:36am On Dec 18, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Well deserved
I know alot of pussy ass niggarr will say bayern Munich coach deserves it
But I do not concur

44-game unbeaten run in the Premier League aint no fuckkking joke

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by DoubleEngine007: 7:36am On Dec 18, 2020
Congratulations! You deserve it
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Topmaike007(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Well deserved
which well? Flick is the man that deserve that award.

With what bayern played last season and are still playing it.forget it,Fifa dey do ojoro abeg

12 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by ffada(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2020
Well deserved
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by kennyflames(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2020
congratulations smiley
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by olujastro: 7:37am On Dec 18, 2020
To me, the Bayern coach deserves it more than Klopp.

People forget easily how Bayern was struggling last season, so much that they sacked at least two different managers before appointing the current coach who turned the same team into a winning machine that won a treble and ended up embarrassing almost all the big clubs in Europe.

20 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by ODJ124(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2020
Congrats to him... Though he performed well..

But I think Bayern's coach.. Deserve it.. embarassed undecided

Thread seen...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Aguilar(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2020
na hansi flick dem for give

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by uncleFola(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2020
Cool
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by money121(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 18, 2020
He deserves it, there's no better person than him!

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Sonnobax15(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2020
sad.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by thundafire: 7:37am On Dec 18, 2020
Well deserved because they voted for him,I know people feel Hans Flick was shortchanged,but he wasn't.

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by peacekante: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2020
Corruption
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2020
Insidenaija:
https://insidenaija.com.ng/liverpool-manager-jurgen-klopp-wins-mens-coach-of-the-year-gong-at-fifas-best-awards/

He sure deserves it...

He's really put in a lot of work and time into that Liverpool team.

5 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Prechgold1180(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2020
shocked hi
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by FuckEveryday: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Well deserved
Ratioed by Hansi Flick
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by chicogentil(m): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2020
Hans Flick deserves the award. Oyibo sef dey do ojoro
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2020
peacekante:
Corruption

I have ICPC's number...
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by rowland545(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2020
Klop is d best coach in d world...no doubt ....

But I don't understand y he likes running down d tunnel after half time.

Baba go just pick race especially when e no understand wetin Liverpool day play

23 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by MilesMaxwell: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2020
Well deserved

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2020
Prechgold1180:
shocked hi

Found yourself in the wrong room, didn't you?

Here, let me throw you out. sad

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2020
Congratulations to my coach.You have made Liverpool fans happy and proud, you deserve it. YNWA.

3 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Kingosytex(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2020
cheesy What happened to Hansi Flick?

Hansi should have been the winner.

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by Humanoid01(m): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2020
ODJ124:
Congrats to him... Though he performed well..

But I think Bayern's coach.. Deserve it.. embarassed undecided

Thread seen...
What Klopp is doing with those Liverpool players is amazing. He won the premier league with 18 points off second-placed Man city. That's a huge feet, considering how difficult the premier league is. Right now he's on top of the table with some of his key players just returning from injuries and others still injured. He totally deserves it bro. As a Chelsea fan, I believe Chelsea would be a beast of a team if Klopp was their manager.

17 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by uniquetechng: 7:46am On Dec 18, 2020
olujastro:
To me, the Bayern coach deserves it more than Klopp.

People forget easily how Bayern was struggling last season, so much that sacked at least two different managers before appointing the current coach who turned the same team into a winning machine that won a treble and ended up embarrassing almost all the big clubs in Europe.
What did he achieved that Klopp didn't
Aside the UCL all cups and league title in Germany are Bayern's birthright .

Klopp won the EPL in amazing style , FIFA World club cup and the UEFA Super club.

Voters chose Klopp because they know it's harder for Liverpool to win the EPL title in England than Bayern winning the Bundesliga in a farmers league.

12 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by ItrendNaija(m): 7:48am On Dec 18, 2020
Very deserved!

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award by essencestore: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2020
Klopp knows that he doesn't deserve the award.
Or was he playing to be humble?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAF U23 Tourney: Nigeria Vs Senegal (1 - 2) On 29th November 2011 / Rohr Misses Ighalo, Speaks Out About Eagles’ Strike Force / Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.