Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

A Place Needed At Keffi - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Place Needed At Keffi (1114 Views)

A PLACE FOR WISE INVESTORS / COST TO RENT AN APARTMENT IN KEFFI.NASSARAWA / 4units Of 2 Bedroom Flats For Sale At Keffi GRA 10milloin Asking Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Place Needed At Keffi by dubylhover(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Pls guys who has any idea of places to rent that's near the state university at keffi??

Finders fee is included...its very urgent
Re: A Place Needed At Keffi by blackboy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
Go around the campus you and ask around. Plenty houses for rent now. School is about to resume
Re: A Place Needed At Keffi by dubylhover(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
blackboy:
Go around the campus you and ask around. Plenty houses for rent now. School is about to resume

Thanks man..just that I don't really know people there and wouldn't know the places off campus that are really good...what's the range like..
Re: A Place Needed At Keffi by pablobellins(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Look like u r still in need. Whatever u do; stay away from the university village(Agwanlabo) the place is too rough and unsafe for sane beigns. stay away from Lorems; ur stuffs arent safe there during vacation; stay away from high court across... System boys plenty there too much; except u r one or ready to be one, if not be ready to cope with the intimidation or live as a guy that knows nothing(john snow)

that bn said....

If u wanna enjoy ur stay in keffi and access the campus easily.

Ur best bet is...

PRINCESS SARAH... That area; u enjoy light wella; its serene; its safe.. All houses has water; its a follow come package. Above all, it share boundary with the campus.. U fit throw stone from ur window enter inside sku.

The thing be say; its expensive and movements are restricted in some areas. Like there is a curfew u knw what i mean.

Secondly....

HIGH COURT... Yh high court COMBATANT avenue. Now that was where i stayed. My name almost an all walls in that area.

Here; its safe here wella, security? Tight wella. Ur stuffs whn u travel nko? Safe wella. Cos will be staying among indigenes.... The place is serene too; with beautiful people(girls).
The light is bn rationed there in a good way then; dnt knw about now. Not all houses has bore hole; but mai ruwa dey every corner; indegenes are willing to help for token. Go out and come in anytime u like. Its close to the sku(trekkable) u need more info? Ring me on 081tutiri48wantusix3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Place Needed At Keffi by pablobellins(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
lalasticlala show this guy love ahbeg... Lemme see how many keffi connect even dey NL.
Above all mk the guy benefit from nairaland. An undergraduate fit dey wey get empty room for hin lodge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Place Needed At Keffi by dubylhover(m): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2020
pablobellins:
lalasticlala show this guy love ahbeg... Lemme see how many keffi connect even dey NL.
Above all mk the guy benefit from nairaland. An undergraduate fit dey wey get empty room for hin lodge

God bless you for this...I saw a place around that combatant av..behind that road safety office,close to transformer..looks good
Re: A Place Needed At Keffi by pablobellins(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
dubylhover:

God bless you for this...I saw a place around that combatant av..behind that road safety office,close to transformer..looks good
road safety ke? That sound like lorems area... If it is; that is fairly safe. Goodluck
Re: A Place Needed At Keffi by dubylhover(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
pablobellins:
road safety ke? That sound like lorems area... If it is; that is fairly safe. Goodluck

I think its Lawrence they cal that side..has one mast around.. I'd been passing through that princess Sarah side..didn't notice until today..just opp sawalino hotel
Re: A Place Needed At Keffi by Sonoyom(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
ooooo Keffi dat yr. CPC transformer Dadin Kowa was my habitat, GCK was my PPA, i really enjoy Angwan Lambo, Angwan Dadin Balan Balan, Agwan Nepa, Low Cost, GRA. My guy make sure say u flex wella and also no forget to read oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Place Needed At Keffi by yunqdady: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: A Place Needed At Keffi by pablobellins(m): 4:27am On Oct 30, 2021
yunqdady:

How much is a good self con around FMC with good light, security and water
that is town, no idea. But you will b staying among indigenous people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rent Beautiful Houses With Us Like Tihs / What Is The Estimated Amount For Roofing A 5 Bedroom Bungalow / What Is A Plot Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.