Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. (62022 Views)

How To Retrieve Your NIN Using Your Phone / Is It Possible To Get My "Neco Certificate" Without Going To Their Office? / JAMB 2018: How To Retrieve Lost Profile Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Hespee93: 10:07am On Jan 11, 2020
I did use the sim I used for BVN registration, but responds was that my data did not exist.

4 Likes

Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Horhlardahyor(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2020
It for those that have registered isnt
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by govomotors: 10:07am On Jan 11, 2020
Good info if it will work.

I captured in 2013, this is 2020 I visited their off and they asked me to keep checking online.

It's better on keep his/her slip safe to use when necessary than wasting your time, energy and resource to check status online. The status check online is like filling water inside a basket.
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by iamawara(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2020
Vv
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Zimzy(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2020
Those people are thieves! They collect money from almost all applicants and are not even ashamed.
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by BabaO2: 10:10am On Jan 11, 2020
Afromalaika:
For those of our children finding it difficult to register for NIN through NIMC offices, most of them no longer needs to sleep at NIMC office again.

NIMC has setup a ussd server to dispense NIN number to them from the comfortable of their homes.

Dial * 346# and follow the screen prompts. Your NIN will be displayed.

*Caution:* before dialing this code, ensure you do the following:

You must dial from a sim that is associated with a previous registration of either voters card, drivers licence, bvn or any other registration that got your thumbprint and photo.

You must have at least N20 call credit on the line

Prepare a sheet of paper and pen or get ready to screenshot the NIN when displayed as it will not be displayed more than once

Do not try the code if on a low charge of battery

We were surprised that no such information was given to candidates at the NIMC's offices until we arrived there apparently because of the money they make therefrom.

So pls spread this info on all social media and inform everyone.

Thanks

***Copied from an anonymous source.
why paying to retrieve information like this, something goes for BVN.
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by dapadawee: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2020
Afromalaika:
For those of our children finding it difficult to register for NIN through NIMC offices, most of them no longer needs to sleep at NIMC office again.

NIMC has setup a ussd server to dispense NIN number to them from the comfortable of their homes.

Dial * 346# and follow the screen prompts. Your NIN will be displayed.

*Caution:* before dialing this code, ensure you do the following:

You must dial from a sim that is associated with a previous registration of either voters card, drivers licence, bvn or any other registration that got your thumbprint and photo.

You must have at least N20 call credit on the line

Prepare a sheet of paper and pen or get ready to screenshot the NIN when displayed as it will not be displayed more than once

Do not try the code if on a low charge of battery

We were surprised that no such information was given to candidates at the NIMC's offices until we arrived there apparently because of the money they make therefrom.

So pls spread this info on all social media and inform everyone.

Thanks

***Copied from an anonymous source.
God bless u so much but I have one simple question this children are below 16, 17, and most of them don't have voters card bvn or any national valid means of biometric identifications pls want should they do or can their parents register them with theirs
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by damibigmo(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2020
Giant777:
someone should answer this

You collect your slip where you registered
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by damibigmo(m): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2020
dapadawee:

God bless u so much but I have one simple question this children are below 16, 17, and most of them don't have voters card bvn or any national valid means of biometric identifications pls want should they do or can their parents register them with theirs

Yes the parents can use their nin to register their children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Farotimi72: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2020
Don't u think Nairaland needs a new user interface or design? If I proposed another do u think I do get paid for it?
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by ImoFirstBorn: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2020
Keep a date with Imo State Government for Stakeholders luncheon this Sunday on Channels Television, 9:30 AM-10:00 AM
#ImoBuNkeAnyi

Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by tomju(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2020
*346# sorry the server is down, try again later. grin
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by KingErnesto(m): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2020
damibigmo:

You collect your slip where you registered

That's not true. I did mine in Port Harcourt and when I traveled to Lagos 3weeks later, I collected my slip there.

This code has been out for like 3months now. It intrigues me to see that in this era of online media, the masses of nairaland are not aware.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Sirseedorf(m): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2020
Thanks for this info, but no can I get the slip since am dialing a code from my phone.

1 Like

Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Juliearth(f): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2020
Nice one op, my challenge though is how to retrieve my slip as I am no longer in the state where I registered.
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Theboss100(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2020
I av my nin slip already. I just need the permanent id card. Any idea on hw to get mine since 2018? Pls share. Tnx
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by OdefaGirl(f): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2020
Thanks for sharing.....
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by femi4: 10:20am On Jan 11, 2020
Old info, it doesn't work for all
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2020
Very informative.However, are you having a good day, let me make it better. If you're looking to acquire a piece of Land in Yaba area. Follow the link below for more information http://whyteville-limited.realtornigeria.com/
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2020
Nigeria as if the data will be stored somewhere such rubbish stress for jamb that most of us will still repeat next year. I no write again fvck it.
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2020
Is it also applicable to Nigerians of Biafran origin??
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2020
tomju:
*346# sorry the server is down, try again later. grin
Normal Nigerian message my brother.

1 Like

Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by OdefaGirl(f): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2020
govomotors:
Good info if it will work.

I captured in 2013, this is 2020 I visited their off and they asked me to keep checking online.

It's better on keep his/her slip safe to use when necessary than wasting your time, energy and resource to check status online. The status check online is like filling water inside a basket.

Which site do you check the status?
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Divay22(f): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2020
Yohans:
Where will I collect the slip after doing the NIN registration
In that same office you registered that same day.
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by victorazyvictor(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2020
Ay04z:
It worked o. cheesy. I will use this. To chop money. In my area oo. National I d is now open in my office as from tommorow

Reason why many Nigerians are not wealthy. Always in haze to blow open their secretes. Fo0lish act.

1 Like

Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Archtype(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2020
Wow, it works..for the first time Nigeria has made things easier for its citizens
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Dididrumz(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2020
Auxigen:
Is the card ready for collection now
I've gotten the NIN slip since 2015

Myebe in another five years time. No kidding
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by xcommando(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2020
Pls how can I get reprint of the temporary slip?I misplace the print out but still have a photocopy.

1 Like

Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Divay22(f): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2020
KingErnesto:

That's not true. I did mine in Port Harcourt and when I traveled to Lagos 3weeks later, I collected my slip there.

This code has been out for like 3months now. It intrigues me to see that in this era of online media, the masses of nairaland are not aware.
The fact that you were able to collect your slip somewhere else doesn't make another man's own false.

I collected my slip where i registered that same day.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.